Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - Official - page 5. (Read 8490 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If the devs will burn additional coins and make it between 3 to 5 million coins in circulation with great tech behind it,this will shoot up to the moon in a few months. Verge (XVG) is one great example. XVG cut coin in circulation and added TOR and Wraith Protocol with strong social media presence.It shoot up. in about 4 months. OTX can do it too! Go OCTANOX!!!!!!
Activity: 8
The Devs should include TOR and Wraith Protocol to their program to totally obfuscate the token. This will give OTX plus marketing an edge. Tweet/facebook feeds are great ways to be visible to cryptocommunities.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
When is Lesfex release ?
Activity: 18
I think the team from Octanox is very small, are involved in too many projects and they cannot handle with the volume of work.. the CEO & Founder of Octanox, Dhimas Pambudi,  looks like a child.. maybe is clever but is just a child.. this token don t looks like a scam coin! and are many signs that shown is not a scam .. but if they will not increase the team members... soon they will fall in the head with all their projects!!! And please don t start to comment that im a newbie Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Is it only me here or anyone have same confusion with this thread? Why so many newbies are post in this thread and typed like robot saying template words like "nice project and blah blah blah". No one is discussing on development or project.
What's wrong? Tell me if I am missing something. I know octanox have launched their Ann thread few months ago,  and after that. It's gone. And now I see a new thread released with newbie warriors.

Dude nothing to see here. Just sock-puppets shilling a random coin, which usually translates to scam.

its a fuking waves token, worthless.  scam alert.

also, OP's account was hacked? would you trust a developer like that?

luluz.
Activity: 85
Why there is no withdraw option for OTX in HitBTC?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Is it only me here or anyone have same confusion with this thread? Why so many newbies are post in this thread and typed like robot saying template words like "nice project and blah blah blah". No one is discussing on development or project.
What's wrong? Tell me if I am missing something. I know octanox have launched their Ann thread few months ago,  and after that. It's gone. And now I see a new thread released with newbie warriors.

Dude nothing to see here. Just sock-puppets shilling a random coin, which usually translates to scam.
Activity: 88
You Can Sell To Me If Needed Cheesy , PM Me If You Want To Sell
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi, interesting project.
Will your wallet be multicurrency and will there be support for ERC-20 tokens?
Activity: 7
Project with interesting theme.

Here are no comments from the team at all. What channel is more active to answers?

Has somebody contacted with the team himself?

https://t.me/joinchat/D56R00Hi-wyipBdrd7uNpw
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Project with interesting theme.

Here are no comments from the team at all. What channel is more active to answers?

Has somebody contacted with the team himself?
Activity: 7
Any update about lesfex?
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

i have some octanox coin, but i don't what i must do with my coin
wether this coin have exchange?
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Very interested in the project, in my opinion the coin have to give very good returns in the long term. It confuses the only that he is a contract wavse, and those who start on this basis are not very successful example. At least I'm not one successful do not know yet.
Activity: 67
GAMEOFCRYPTOS.COM - Crypto Apparel Store
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The roadmap is already available on the web Smiley

https://roadmap.octanox.org/
Activity: 10
Hi all, Is this the new ANN???
Activity: 10
Well, it seems a very promising project. Any roadmap?

Not yet, but the team is working to do it soon. But they said that soon will be their exchange Lesfex ready for be lunched.

Join on the telegram group for be noticed about that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Well, it seems a very promising project. Any roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: