Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - Official - page 4. (Read 8490 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Thought they are dead .

Still alive.
Hopefully they will post the listing update soon.
https://twitter.com/OctanoxPlatform/status/951869040678658050

From my point of view, I think this team is trying to implement the usage of OTX exactly like how Binance coins is being utilised.
If their lesfex goes live, I anticipate the cap to reach at least USD500M
Which is ard 250X from current pricing.
Well, anything is possible wit crypto.
All the best
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Deceivers again do not have the lesfex and the price went down to zero and silence no news
Activity: 1
All my Octanox disappeared from the webwallet and there is no reference in the transaction history.  Does anyone have an idea what I can do now?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
OTX team is really good in postponing release dates  Grin
Activity: 176
I want to update my status.. as of today I already received my OTX thru the help of JUAN.

ty Juan
Where is your lesfex? I registered on it in the fall and now I can not log in. Deceivers.
Activity: 197
Soon on HITBTC will be WALLETS deposit and withdraw. Prospect X100! I bought it on HITBTC ...
Will something happen today? Lesfex? Devs?
Activity: 10
as of now, Juancryptomaniac will resolve my issue for my 3367 OTX.   he will help me to recover my OTX.  looking forward to a GOOD future in OTX...

thank you Juancryptomaniac

Thanks for this answer, Octanox team always solve the problem.
Activity: 176
as of now, Juancryptomaniac will resolve my issue for my 3367 OTX.   he will help me to recover my OTX.  looking forward to a GOOD future in OTX...

thank you Juancryptomaniac
Activity: 67
GAMEOFCRYPTOS.COM - Crypto Apparel Store
Where is Lesfex the Deceivers?

Ues when would that be because many are asking mostly about it, many are intetested on these. Hopefully we can get some feedback from here.
A test version of LesFex is released.

https://www.lesfex.com/

And the site says wallets will be active on new year night.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Ues when would that be because many are asking mostly about it, many are intetested on these. Hopefully we can get some feedback from here.
Now they will say on January 27
Is there Lesfex release today? Or planning to postpone again? Dec 5, Dec 15 now Dec 27?
Again, the deception where your lesfex, again price to zero is I'm tired of your coin where the news is waiting half a year and nothing
Can we expect Lesfex release on 27th Dec itslef or will it be postponed again  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: