Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OUDToken - Real Green Cryptocurrency | PRE-ICO TOMORROW 🚀 - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm considering several projects for investment, including this one, and it seems worthwhile, but before that I would like to make sure it is safe.
Activity: 69
I see progress on your project which is going well. I'm enthusiastic about participating in this and also supporting it

What are your biggest advantage to your other competitors? And how did u get an idea to make something like this?

I would also like to learn this, but in fact OUDToken is a worthwhile token and has not yet revealed its full potential
Activity: 22

Can you elaborate on your project so that everyone knows how good it is? I know what you need to read on the website for this, but can you tell us in a nutshell

The first page also contains information about this, screenshots from the website, it is already written there briefly and clearly
brand new
Activity: 0

I'm interesting guys, what is something you want to let the community know to hype us up and get excited about?

News of their successful event or update would be the best option

Hey team, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way. What do you think about it?

I think that buying and holding their token will be quite productive support.
Activity: 8

May I ask you, what is the most interesting facts you want to share with us regarding your project?

They have already shared them on the website, there is full information about it
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?
The website has information about this, read there

What worries you the most about updates or future projects that are being discussed or developed in your project?

I'll be glad if the answer is safety.

Hello everyone, I started following your project not long ago, may I know how many people are working on your project now?

Follow their telegram group and Twitter, where they announce new updates right away

Yes, as well as in other social networks, but this should be clear anyway
What are your biggest advantage to your other competitors? And how did u get an idea to make something like this?
Activity: 6
I'm interesting guys, what is something you want to let the community know to hype us up and get excited about?
May I ask you, what is the most interesting facts you want to share with us regarding your project?
What worries you the most about updates or future projects that are being discussed or developed in your project?
Activity: 6
Hey team, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way. What do you think about it?
Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?
Activity: 4

Hello everyone, I started following your project not long ago, may I know how many people are working on your project now?

Follow their telegram group and Twitter, where they announce new updates right away
Activity: 29

Hey guys, I see with what a crazy speed the number of crypto-active projects is growing, I hope the project team will do a good job on each function and bring each one to the ideal

That's right, and OUDToken can also be considered a project that quickly grew and gained a large community.
Activity: 4

Nobody will ever regret joining this project, do you think you can beat your competitors if they exist?

May I ask why you are sure about this?
Activity: 29

It looks like the market is falling again, it doesn't look stable as always, and team may I know what the project is using for security?

Read on the website for information about it.
Pages:
Jump to: