Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OUDToken - Real Green Cryptocurrency | PRE-ICO TOMORROW 🚀 - page 3. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

The most important thing is a great desire to do something unique and different from others, I hope the team understands this! And where to subscribe so as not to miss anything?

That's right, I think the team understands this well because I can see that they are working hard on the project.
Activity: 3

Why did you guys choose this particular project? What are its nomadic functions? In fact, this is one of the projects that will do something really useful.

Well, I think you will find answers to your questions on their website, there is complete information about the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
I want to watch your project until I am convinced that it is long-term, have you guys any security reports or certificates from audits we can share with others?
Activity: 1
The team working on the project with full dedication, the market is growing now, and this is a good chance to show yourself to you
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone, I started following your project not long ago, may I know how many people are working on your project now?
Activity: 1
Nobody will ever regret joining this project, do you think you can beat your competitors if they exist?
What tools do you use as a manager to plan your activities as well as that of your team? And I think that the team just needs to work hard to launch a marketing promotion
I'm just starting to invest, I don't have much experience, will I be able to understand this platform? By the way what partnerships are planned?
Why did you guys choose this particular project? What are its nomadic functions? In fact, this is one of the projects that will do something really useful.
Hey guys, I see with what a crazy speed the number of crypto-active projects is growing, I hope the project team will do a good job on each function and bring each one to the ideal
It looks like the market is falling again, it doesn't look stable as always, and team may I know what the project is using for security?
Activity: 6
The most important thing is a great desire to do something unique and different from others, I hope the team understands this! And where to subscribe so as not to miss anything?

I want to believe in a long cooperation with the project ,for me it seems ideal, what rights do subscribers have under this project? What can they do?

I think there will be nothing special for subscribers except how to buy their tokens and follow the project, what else do you need?
Activity: 7
What is happening in the project now and what is the team doing? There are 53k people in the tg group, I hope they are real people or those who silently follow the project Smiley
Activity: 5

Hello there, this project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?

By purchasing their tokens, the benefits become a profit that will bring their token in a few months, imo
Btw when will be the airdrop distribution? Is there any date?

Hello team, if token price does not grow fast enough then any products updates won't matter, do you agree?

Not exactly! Some updates are made specifically in order to increase the price of a token Wink The logic here is simple - more useful updates can help to develop project and that will eventually increase the price of the token

What updates for example? As a beginner, I am interested to know
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
May I ask, how long do you think it will take you to make your project popular? I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest
We do hope that thanks to our beloved community that is going to happen pretty soon! The project is still young but we are doing our best so that to make it more and more famous (with your help for sure!) Kiss
Hello there, can I ask you, how are you going to improve this project and make sure that it's gonna stay n the market?
The whole team is working on order to keep the project running smooth! In other words: hard work and useful updates (and you will be informed about all of them either here or in any other OUD resources)  Cool
How do you introduce this project to your country or city after the release later? And what is the level of security?
OUD team is doing its best in order to achieve the highest level of security possible! That is our Top priority! And talking about new markets there are going to be several special events, stay turned so that not to miss them
Pages:
Jump to: