Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OUDToken - Real Green Cryptocurrency | PRE-ICO TOMORROW 🚀 - page 4. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
May I ask you guys, what does this project offer that you couldn't find at others projects?
First of all OUD has a really specific ideology! That is the first green token, that what makes it significantly different from all the competitors  Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hello team, if token price does not grow fast enough then any products updates won't matter, do you agree?
Not exactly! Some updates are made specifically in order to increase the price of a token Wink The logic here is simple - more useful updates can help to develop project and that will eventually increase the price of the token
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May I ask, how long do you think it will take you to make your project popular? I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest
Activity: 7
I want to believe in a long cooperation with the project ,for me it seems ideal, what rights do subscribers have under this project? What can they do?
Hello there, this project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?
Hello there, can I ask you, how are you going to improve this project and make sure that it's gonna stay n the market?
How do you introduce this project to your country or city after the release later? And what is the level of security?
May I ask you guys, what does this project offer that you couldn't find at others projects?
Activity: 2
How does this project different from other projects? I wanna know when this project started and what are the advantages and disadvantages of this project?
Activity: 11
What topics haven't we discussed? What topics would you rather not discuss?
Activity: 15
I looked at your roadmap and by the date you are now at the stage in which you have to prepare for the Public Sale which will be in August and then listing on the stock exchange, is there any news about this and how is the preparation going?
Activity: 8

What exactly is the team working on now? What are you going to reach by the end of the summer?

You will find information about this in their social networks, where they post about all the news in the project
Activity: 1

How significant is this project? For example, does your company's place in the market depend on it?

The physical location of the company or the office of the team's work does not matter, this is a Blockchain project
Hello team, what challenged did you encounter while making this project?
Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
How significant is this project? For example, does your company's place in the market depend on it?

Guys, wallet address I add is my smart chain or what? Or OUD Token address?

As far as I know you should use your Smart Chain address
May I know how many people are working on this project?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello there, I see team is working non stop but I think it would be better to postpone some releases for the bull market
What exactly is the team working on now? What are you going to reach by the end of the summer?
Pages:
Jump to: