Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 8. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, from my couting to get 10% approval you need to have around 1 300 000 coins. (To have, or power of votes).
USD260k, cheers

Damn, thats a lot....
Any other way to get voted?

The number of votes needed is almost 13M not 1.3M. The lower limit to enter the top 201 is currently at ~12% approval and that has been slowly rising for months. Supply is ~106M now.
Here's a simplified list of vote counts for delegates:
http://oxycoin.delegates.tech/

Here is the explorer page for delegate monitor with % approval listed:
https://explorer.oxycoin.io/delegateMonitor

You can earn votes by contributions to the community, furthering the Oxy project, or otherwise convincing enough voters that your delegate is worth supporting but it's a tough level to reach if your delegate doesn't share and you do not have a very large wallet to supplement outside votes.
Most delegates offer to share a large % of their forging with their voters in exchange for votes.

If you do want to try to forge there are guides on Medium on doing the node set up. This is the node set up step. There an initial server step to do prior to this.
https://medium.com/@jamiecupper/oxycoin-io-node-installation-guide-testnet-aca39b769ae1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi, from my couting to get 10% approval you need to have around 1 300 000 coins. (To have, or power of votes).
USD260k, cheers

Damn, thats a lot....
Any other way to get voted?
Activity: 5
Hi fellow oxycoin investors and followers. I have invested quite some money in Oxycoin and really want to support this coin, but I have got some concers. I hope asking them here will get me some better knowledge and trust in Oxycoin. One of the things that bothers me is that the coin has a very ambitious roadmap. Releasing an app and SDK, next to some new website (I am not sure), but I heard about this somewhere.
Also they claim all these goals will happen in 2018. Then thinking about other platforms that have large teams, that even can't deliver this in a year. How does Oxycoin know that they will deliver this products? Also i have a question about the team. Is there only one developer? And is he part of other coins like Rise and Lisk? Then the other questions I  have is about their marketing. Looking at Oxycoin website, they have a marketing team, but when I visit subreddit, or other social platforms, I see close to no activity. Is oxycoin their full time project? facebook shows some followers for the page, but barely any interaction. Can someone help me with some of my questions? thank you so much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
We are working to have good results in long term and not just short term.

Of course you are, only fools look at the short term only when they're bulding a platform like Oxy. You can win only if look at the long term
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
yes i really agree with you. it is indeed indispensable in a large project like oxycoin. and I am confident that in the future this project will be bright and well developed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ONe Social Network.
What do you expect? People don't care about tech, they care only about money lol. Like in every telegram ICO channels, people ask only when they hit exchanges, you know what I mean?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
There is still limited info here in the thread.
In the website, there still no complete info regarding the bounties that will be held.
There is just the amount of coin allocation for the bounties.
I hope the info will be updated soon.

it's quite funny that the big issue with limited info is lack of bounty info. Nothing with regards to tech etc, just issues with free money. SMH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
In the website, there still no complete info regarding the bounties that will be held.
The bounty program is over. It finished when the ico ended.
Activity: 124
Activity: 350
I hope this project soon update the announcement and hoping that it will succed in the future
update the announcement is also one of the development of a project to get to the future, I agree with you  Wink

The dev team said that they will update their works on medium every month on the 5th. So you can see their progress every month and i think it's a good way because people will know that this project still under developtment. I hope more new people know about Oxycoin and their progress so Oxycoin can popular in the future
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Team Update — February 10, 2018
"We want to inform you about an upcoming change in our technical infrastructure like mentioned in our recent newsletter..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@oxycoin/team-update-february-10-2018-eacc9f09dcb2.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
I hope this project soon update the announcement and hoping that it will succed in the future
update the announcement is also one of the development of a project to get to the future, I agree with you  Wink
ONe Social Network.
The project chooses the coins that you want to add by voting. This is very democratic. It's not urgent to go public on the big exchanges. It's because we are afraid of influencing the work of team members. We must say that you are sincere and responsible. I want to cheer for a team like you.

I'd rather prefer that they release the mobile app then going to major exchanges. Oxycoin will be basically an exchange by the way so it really needs to be in major exchanges? Maybe not
Activity: 4
USD260k, cheers
Activity: 121
Seems like I missed this coin...
How many coins needed to become a delegate?
Activity: 406
The project chooses the coins that you want to add by voting. This is very democratic. It's not urgent to go public on the big exchanges. It's because we are afraid of influencing the work of team members. We must say that you are sincere and responsible. I want to cheer for a team like you.
Activity: 53
Is there an active Oxy forum I can join?  The forum on the official website is obviously not used.

Is there any airdrops for Oxy?
Other ways of getting more coins?

Thanks

You can join on Oxycoin telegram channel. The team dev very active there, so if you have any issue they will help you quickly. Here it's : https://t.me/joinchat/Ejrw80P57DvUb0TauvZwUQ

And then if you want to get Oxycoin you can buy it on bit-z and livecoin exchange. There is no airdrop because this ico has ended long time ago

You should say that the is another way to get more coins and it's quite simple. Just hodl and vote for whatever delegates you want and you start getting more Oxy

Thank you both.
ONe Social Network.
Is there an active Oxy forum I can join?  The forum on the official website is obviously not used.

Thanks

You can join on Oxycoin telegram channel. The team dev very active there, so if you have any issue they will help you quickly. Here it's : https://t.me/joinchat/Ejrw80P57DvUb0TauvZwUQ

And then if you want to get Oxycoin you can buy it on bit-z and livecoin exchange. There is no airdrop because this ico has ended long time ago

You should say that the is another way to get more coins and it's quite simple. Just hodl and vote for whatever delegates you want and you start getting more Oxy
Activity: 350

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: