Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 6. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If it will be trade between $0.10 and $0.20 in the next six months many ico investors will run away for sure, you can bet on that, because basically it's ico price

Your not paying for actual value at ICO, you are paying for potential.  Again, taking Ripple XRP as an example, 1 year ago it was trading at $0.006 and this is a coin that has been in development for years compared to months for Oxy. 

Yes, some investors will sell and others will buy what they are selling, but those same investors will come back in as Oxy grows and the trade volume goes up. 

So the question is, do you still believe in the potential and can you afford short to medium term to have your $/BTC tied up as the project matures?

Personally, I intend to increase my holding whilst doing the same with other coins which allow me to day trade.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Wow, it is taking a beating at $0.06 but so are other coins.  I expect Oxy to trade between $0.10 - $0.20 for the next 6 months or until major milestones are met.

To put the Oxy price in perspective. XRP (Ripple) has had some superb announcements over the last 8 weeks and is maturing very nicely but it is currently trading at $0.77 when at it's high it traded at $3.32, thats roughly 24% of its high.  Oxy is trading at roughly 17% of its $0.35 high.

Considering the gulfs in project maturity between Oxy and XRP and lack of marketing by Oxy, that is actually fairly respectable for Oxy in this current environment.

Still no need to worry as long as milestones are achieved.

If it will be trade between $0.10 and $0.20 in the next six months many ico investors will run away for sure, you can bet on that, because basically it's ico price
Wow, it is taking a beating at $0.06 but so are other coins.  I expect Oxy to trade between $0.10 - $0.20 for the next 6 months or until major milestones are met.

To put the Oxy price in perspective. XRP (Ripple) has had some superb announcements over the last 8 weeks and is maturing very nicely but it is currently trading at $0.77 when at it's high it traded at $3.32, thats roughly 24% of its high.  Oxy is trading at roughly 17% of its $0.35 high.

Considering the gulfs in project maturity between Oxy and XRP and lack of marketing by Oxy, that is actually fairly respectable for Oxy in this current environment.

Still no need to worry as long as milestones are achieved.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
It is much better, in the sense of being in demand, to do the reverse operation. Do you plan to make a deposit in Fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I feel a little disappointed about the dev team, the OP named oxyteam did not post much here, his activity is only 33, I hope the dev team can work harder for this projects and make updates here.
Couple of big holders who have lost patience and selling big stacks of coins pushing the price down.  A few I know of have a lot which they are dumping, a lot more to come so I do not expect the price to go up any time soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Today is Oxycoin the big winner with +120%! Check out our website: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/oxycoin
the real price is falling indeed, you see it rising is due to there are big holders selling a great amount of coins which make the price fall to ground, and the current price seems to have a big rise
Activity: 72
Is the MVP already done?
Activity: 168
We will have a newsletter tomorrow and the few words that I can tell is that what we are building is a full service backend system that can process KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Cold Storage, several foreign payment options (one of the PSP's offers payment solutions in 94 countries!), mobile access, payment to friends not addresses, bank integration, and many more features.

An interesting translation and hope investors still trust this performance. A great planning to celebrate the first oxycoin  wil also be celebrated.
I hope all goes well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 4
waiting for newsletter, "each 5th" doesn't mean on 6th...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
We will have a newsletter tomorrow and the few words that I can tell is that what we are building is a full service backend system that can process KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Cold Storage, several foreign payment options (one of the PSP's offers payment solutions in 94 countries!), mobile access, payment to friends not addresses, bank integration, and many more features.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When I had a look at the roadmap, I was wondering, how fast the team wants to develop real products for devices like an app for android and iOS. This is one of the reasons, why I'm gonna invest some btc...

are there other reasons why I should invest more?

Oxycoin price still cheap and seem hard to move over and stay around $0.3, maybe because people are waiting for a good news for buy it. So i think this is your opportunity to buy oxycoin because this project still in development. When the dev team can announce a good news maybe oxycoin price can increase rapidly. But you had better to using small amount to invest, so that you will not loss your money too much
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
When is the March update expected?  Had hoped it might have been March 1st...

I saw in telegram channel that the team usually launched a newsletter every 5th. I hope in this newsletter there is a good news about partnership with a bank, because this is important thing so that we can using Oxycoin for buy cryptocurrency using fiat

I'm pretty curious what's gonna be there as we reached some unique historical data during last days as per CMC.
$122 as 24h volume on Mar 02 and $0.07 as closing price on Mar 03.
My God.

Yes the price is pretty lame but not like you're saying , right now price is $0.12 and volume $70,000 (which is pretty bad anyway), but I have faith in their development
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When I had a look at the roadmap, I was wondering, how fast the team wants to develop real products for devices like an app for android and iOS. This is one of the reasons, why I'm gonna invest some btc...

Invest when you have done your own thorough research and believe strongly in the project, but if you are looking for investment advice concerning this project Oxycoin, I would say dont use this to judge whether or not to invest.
Activity: 14

This exchange does not appear to be live, never mind Oxycoin being listed on it.  Why announce listing on a two bit exchange that is not even live?  Does not bode well.

Or am I missing something?

I'm pretty curious what's gonna be there as we reached some unique historical data during last days as per CMC.
My God.

Hoping for some good news in the newsletter to push it higher as I doubled my holding this morning.  When I saw the crash I thought that perhaps the update had come out.... so it could get worse!
Activity: 55
When is the March update expected?  Had hoped it might have been March 1st...

I saw in telegram channel that the team usually launched a newsletter every 5th. I hope in this newsletter there is a good news about partnership with a bank, because this is important thing so that we can using Oxycoin for buy cryptocurrency using fiat

My God.
Pages:
Jump to: