Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 3. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Cryptopia is a well established mid-size exchange so that's good news. Yet to rise quickly the project should make some promising moves indeed.

I hope in this year we can see the result of the team works, because i saw on Oxycoin roadmap said that the team wish to complete their development in this year. So we can see the rising of Oxycoin

The team is working hard on their project and i think this is will result i a major price ride after the releasig of some news and features. I have still no doubt that this coin can have a bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Cryptopia is a well established mid-size exchange so that's good news. Yet to rise quickly the project should make some promising moves indeed.

I hope in this year we can see the result of the team works, because i saw on Oxycoin roadmap said that the team wish to complete their development in this year. So we can see the rising of Oxycoin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I hope the price will raaise quickly

As i know the price will raise only when there is a good news about the project. Maybe if the team announce about their partnership with payment provider it can make Oxycoin price start to increase rapidly.
Activity: 25
I hope the price will raaise quickly
HI Guys,

We are pleased to announce a new Exchange listing.   You can now trade Oxycoin on Cryptopia
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/994076174149091329?s=08

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OXY_BTC

This is one of good news, i hope in coming months more exchange interested with Oxycoin, so daily trading volume can increase. Hope there is a big exchange will interested to add oxycoin, like Binance
Activity: 53
Hard to be too excited but anything to create a bit of trading movement has to be good.  Never heard of the exchange.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
HI Guys,

We are pleased to announce a new Exchange listing.   You can now trade Oxycoin on Cryptopia
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/994076174149091329?s=08

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OXY_BTC
Check our latest Newsletter!

May 2018 Newsletter: https://medium.com/@oxycoin/newsletter-may-2018-845e43a88697

I hope in the coming months there is a good news about partnership with one of the top Payment Service Providers. Also, i hope the team can release a demo version to public, not only for early investors. So a lot of people can know and try a demo version
Activity: 220
Oxycoin Community Manager
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
why this coin stall? he3.. you can see what happen to rise coin... this coin have 80% from risecoin dev... so u dont expect much..they just copy and paste here and there between this 2 shitcoin.... the real dpos coin that have bright future only lisk... just invest in top 20 coin to be less risk...

Lol Lisk, you have any idea what you talking about ? Lisk just copy Ark's roadmap (just an example, Ark has ark commander, last month Lisk came out with Lisk commander LOL).
You want to speak about their "decentralized" delegates pool? Bassically they have a chinese cartel controlling all delegates LOL again
Overall oxycoin project very interesting because can solve the problem about purchasing cryptocurrency using FIAT. I hope there is new update about this project and not only once a month so that this project can look like alive. Also the team should think about marketing strategy so that many people know about oxycoin, because without marketing no one know about this project
Activity: 20
why this coin stall? he3.. you can see what happen to rise coin... this coin have 80% from risecoin dev... so u dont expect much..they just copy and paste here and there between this 2 shitcoin.... the real dpos coin that have bright future only lisk... just invest in top 20 coin to be less risk...
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
I think that really a very big project with a mature cultivation
Activity: 98
what is your link of telegram?
Activity: 336
OXYCOIN seems to have shown signs of rebound. If it is true, everyone will know what can be understood from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
yes, once the project really pleased. I remember at the peak of the market tokens OXY were very well worth it.
and the idea is topical
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Any good news about oxy now? the project seems to have stalled, it aims to provide a way to buy cryptos with fiat, but buying crypto with fiat is a big problem in some countries like China
Pages:
Jump to: