Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 84. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I would like to ask the same thing. purpouse is clear but "how" is not.

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

may you tell me what did they say? I don't remember them, I must confess!  Grin

I report the paragraph just judge by yourself:

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

you can find it here at page 6 https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

man... just imagine if it was true... if we invest in a business like it we will be rich beyond believes!  Cool Cool Wink

I think so, but... c'mon! it's totally unrealistic! they predict in one year a growth of one hundred unicorns! it can't be real!

In one year they will be almost like amazon, facebook and apple. and you could have a part in it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

man... just imagine if it was true... if we invest in a business like it we will be rich beyond believes!  Cool Cool Wink

I think so, but... c'mon! it's totally unrealistic! they predict in one year a growth of one hundred unicorns! it can't be real!

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

how can you say that? in which way transactions will be simplified?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.
if I’ve understood, your concern is due to the fact that this project is made for cryptos and blockchain external application, but is still INSIDE this market segment. am I right?

It is exactly what I’m saying! This segment is very competitive and, in this moment, yet so little. The percentage of failure is very high.

you should have to consider another thing. this project is still too “abstract”. purpose are GREAT, sure! but in this moment they still don’t have something so solid.

Right! I really appreciate ambition and they would like to be a Google Play competitor, but these are still ideas.

you both have to be more trusted in these guys. the only fact that they thought those things (not to be google play competitors) is great.

I wish to them a great future, but in this moment I’m still defensive...
Activity: 154
if I’ve understood, your concern is due to the fact that this project is made for cryptos and blockchain external application, but is still INSIDE this market segment. am I right?

It is exactly what I’m saying! This segment is very competitive and, in this moment, yet so little. The percentage of failure is very high.

you should have to consider another thing. this project is still too “abstract”. purpose are GREAT, sure! but in this moment they still don’t have something so solid.

Right! I really appreciate ambition and they would like to be a Google Play competitor, but these are still ideas.

you both have to be more trusted in these guys. the only fact that they thought those things (not to be google play competitors) is great.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

the DAPP is really useful and it can be successful in anyway. oxycoin people have just to be good in communication.
There certainly are lots of people involved in the project from the start - which is definitely one healthy sign. Having said that, it seems that the element that appears to be unique here is that the coin/token should be super easy to buy using fiat? Is that correct, that that is meant to be your USP?

don't forget the DAPP SDK! it is maybe the most interesting thing in this project!
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 224
There certainly are lots of people involved in the project from the start - which is definitely one healthy sign. Having said that, it seems that the element that appears to be unique here is that the coin/token should be super easy to buy using fiat? Is that correct, that that is meant to be your USP?
Pages:
Jump to: