Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 87. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Oxycoin Community Manager
Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico
and all the link to participate in the bounty campaigns, twitter and facebook

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.
 I hope that becomes a strong project OXYCoin

hey guys, just wanted to clarify something

Just a slight correction, there are no members of the Ark team/crew involved in the development or running of OXYCoin.

There are however Ark community members and long term delegates involved, they are seatrips, jamiec79, mody1996 and myself ghostfaceuk.

All of the OXY team have experience with DPoS from running delegates on the various DPoS tokens such as Rise, Ark, Shift and Lisk not to mention the fact that our Co-Founders Jan and Seatrips have helped run Shift for many months.

Sorry but it's still same thing to me  Grin because together you all make up entire oxycoin project team, so long as you are associated with the project.  meaning  you guys from the ARK community boost alot of confidence already, however using the DPOS is a better alternative than using the POS tool

Dear Enigmatical,

Thanks for having so much confidence in us , That means really a lot to us to have such great community as now Smiley , However what my friend ghostfaceuk was talking about was that we're not affiliated with any other coin , We have been however in the dPos Community for so long and we're recognized in every dPos Community and we contributed to some of these coins even and helped them in someway possible either on their apps or wallets or anything like that as for an Example , I've helped Rise when it started by doing the Lite Wallet for them , Jan and Seatrips have as well helped run Shift for many months , Together we add up as a great team and with your guys support that means a lot to us and helps make you guys happy as well Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.

Just a slight correction, there are no members of the Ark team/crew involved in the development or running of OXYCoin.

There are however Ark community members and long term delegates involved, they are seatrips, jamiec79, mody1996 and myself ghostfaceuk.

All of the OXY team have experience with DPoS from running delegates on the various DPoS tokens such as Rise, Ark, Shift and Lisk not to mention the fact that our Co-Founders Jan and Seatrips have helped run Shift for many months.

Sorry but it's still same thing to me  Grin because together you all make up entire oxycoin project team, so long as you are associated with the project.  meaning  you guys from the ARK community boost alot of confidence already, however using the DPOS is a better alternative than using the POS tool
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Tell me, where can I find the table of participants in the campaign twitter?
Activity: 410
Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Well this detail is very influential according to me. This demonstrates that every project can grew up (sometimes also exponentially).
I read about tons of project proposals into this forum, but just few must be really considered (with the word "considered" i mean "put the money" and betting on people who propose the project himself Grin).
As we know the experience is a "key feature" for a project, but is not the only one.
My final consideration is that if the devs team is composed by people with experience and people without experience, this gap can only be positive because it combines the experience of the "old wolves" with the motivation of the "young foxes".
Hope you like this comparison and share my thoughts.
in the team there are people of considerable experience, and it shows the value of the Ark today. offer a service of exchanging currencies fast and decentralized I find a' winning idea, if you can do it easily from a smartphone, this Ico will go like a rocket
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i support this project!!
Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
reserved the Chinese translation.

finally an easy solution to exchange Crypto with FIAT ! we have a great need for fast, cheap, decentralized !
 the project OXYCoin faces on the scene in the most crucial moment for the ecosystem of Crypto !
                                                          WELCOME OXYCOIN
Activity: 410
so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Very interresting project I will join the signature campaign
Activity: 34
Nice concept about exchanges on the mobile with fiat, and also the DPOS mechanism is very helpful to build an active community, I just saw the ico process was 617 btc, the minimum cap will reach soon.

Yeah considering the ICO only launched 1st Sept, to be 90 BTC away from 700 BTC is awesome!

If you have any questions please let us know  Grin

Thanks

jamiec79 - Oxy Community Manager
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Nice concept about exchanges on the mobile with fiat, and also the DPOS mechanism is very helpful to build an active community, I just saw the ico process was 617 btc, the minimum cap will reach soon.
Activity: 404
Yep that due to BTC price pulling back and Alt coins having a tough time...

It's a dynamic volume based on crypto values, plus we raised almost 600 BTC pre-ICO Smiley

Thanks

jamiec79

Thank you for your explanation, I miss understood that was because some of investor withdraw their investments, I will keep an eye on this process since I have put some BTC in it.
Activity: 34
Yep that due to BTC price pulling back and Alt coins having a tough time...

It's a dynamic volume based on crypto values, plus we raised almost 600 BTC pre-ICO Smiley

Thanks

jamiec79

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Seems stuck at 600 BTC for some time.
Pages:
Jump to: