Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 90. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Will you opening some bounties dev? still can't find that info on the first post.
Please update in soon Cheesy

Bounties are being worked on, when the details are finalised we will release them
Activity: 798
Will you opening some bounties dev? still can't find that info on the first post.
Please update in soon Cheesy
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
what project is it?? can you explain more detail?? i see this thread is like cover of book. LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Sounds good, I like the concept that you have, but I still need more information from this project, with bounty for example, I hope this project soon update the announcement

Complete bounty details are currently being finalised.

Once full details as released they will posted.
This is the information that always being wait by lots of peoples.
I'll be glad if the bounty info will be ready soon and has a nice requirement.
Sounds good, I like the concept that you have, but I still need more information from this project, with bounty for example, I hope this project soon update the announcement

Complete bounty details are currently being finalised.

Once full details as released they will posted.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this project sound well...but how ever i have just one question....after completion are you saying i will be able to may be use my credit card to buy any cryptocurrency i desire?
Activity: 220
Oxycoin Community Manager
What is the concept of this project about buying and selling of cryptocurrency with fiat?
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.

Hi Henisusan,

The Concept behind Oxycoin that we'd like to ease how people buy and sell cryptocurrencies by providing a way to buy it with their fiat money and also make informed decisions on what coins to actually buy or sell based on crypto media through our central information hub.

We'd love if you continued following our thread that's for sure Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996
Activity: 658
What is the concept of this project about buying and selling of cryptocurrency with fiat?
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
Hi Guys,

My name is ghostfaceuk and I am one of a few Community Helpers for Oxycoin.

For those asking for Bounties (translation and otherwise) I can confirm that all those details are being finalised and will be announced shortly.

LOL I read really quick and didn't see it correctly I thought you said my name is ghostfacefuck HAHAHA

You are not the first and I very much doubt you will be the last
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hi Guys,

For those asking for Bounties (translation and otherwise) I can confirm that all those details are being finalised and will be announced shortly.

LOL I read really quick and didn't see it correctly I thought you said my name is ghostfacefuck HAHAHA
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Premine 100M and 75M ICO
only?

Hi maxuscz,

There's a distribution summary in the white paper: https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
Oxycoin reserved 10M for voting weight in case of a hard fork, and almost 15M for bounties and airdrop...seems positive to me.

Activity: 220
Oxycoin Community Manager
Hello Everyone,

You still have 3.5 hours to support our project and receive an additional BONUS of 10% OXY!

Regards,
Mody1996
Activity: 34
Hello All,

We are pleased to confirm the Oxy One Page Summary has arrived.

https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-io-one-page-summary-a55b74f6e145

Please have a read and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

jamiec79
Activity: 34
Hello OXY(ers),

My name is jamiec79 and I am one of a few Community Helpers for OXYCOIN.

We are here to help and answer any questions you may have.

We also have the following Communication platforms:-

OXYCOIN Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/MTc5OTYzMDM2MjU4LTE0OTQyMDU0NzMtYWE2OGI2NzI1Ng

OXYCOIN Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/Ejrw80P57DvUb0TauvZwUQ

Thank you

jamiec79
Hi Guys,

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Premine 100M and 75M ICO
only?
Activity: 798
There is still limited info here in the thread.
In the website, there still no complete info regarding the bounties that will be held.
There is just the amount of coin allocation for the bounties.
I hope the info will be updated soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
hi, would love to reserve russian translation if you need it, please pm me if you need
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Looks good, definitely a service in demand that will only grow as Crypto becomes more main stream.

Best of luck, will follow and help where I can.

-Kushed
Pages:
Jump to: