Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 2. (Read 73332 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
All crypto boys and girls. OPQ Rly shit project . Shit  site, shit  interface , shit downlod file . Everything is done for the sake of appearances , for hamsters like us . On the exchange bot creates a fake volume of purchases and sales are real. No one but the team can sell so many coins.   All sold through dummy accounts . Team does not even try to be added to the simplest exchanges , it is easy to do. ARON HILTZIK - Marketing,  plays tennis instead of doing business .  SCAM project . Open  LAMB project , its not advertising . Anonymous cloud storage . Guys are only six months old and they don't experience shit like OPQ . OPQ former PRL project is a bad reputation and they are confirming it.

From what I understand PRL and SHL are two different projects so hopefully no conflict... But hey, what do I know, I got in at ATh and am well in the red!
I lost out when NXT pumped before airdrop then tanked, so am always a bit worried!
These are two unique projects that complement each other.
Both have a very high investment potential.

Was this not Your post about the unique projects with "a very high investment potential".
This was made based on the project Due diligence or in order to make more hype and got a little rose of token price???
What now made You change Your previous opinion in the opposite way?
You may not like the Opacity storage UI (though it is simple and I personally I like it) and how they do marketing but their devs did great progress in the development of the usability of the storage. And their Github could only prove this.  

They rent storage volumes from a third-party provider. They have nothing of their own. Where is the guarantee that after a year of the end of their lease ,all your files that you downloaded there will not disappear?
To buy 2 OPQ for 128GB, you need to go to kucoin exchange, and buy 32 coins,  exchange commission for  withdrawal of 30 coins OPQ. Very funny.
this shit is not sold anywhere else.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Is anyone using their cloud storage service? Do they take payment for space only in OPQ token or in other crypto currencies or fiat too? How much max space is available for purchase per 1 user? Are they going launch own blockchain?
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
All crypto boys and girls. OPQ Rly shit project . Shit  site, shit  interface , shit downlod file . Everything is done for the sake of appearances , for hamsters like us . On the exchange bot creates a fake volume of purchases and sales are real. No one but the team can sell so many coins.   All sold through dummy accounts . Team does not even try to be added to the simplest exchanges , it is easy to do. ARON HILTZIK - Marketing,  plays tennis instead of doing business .  SCAM project . Open  LAMB project , its not advertising . Anonymous cloud storage . Guys are only six months old and they don't experience shit like OPQ . OPQ former PRL project is a bad reputation and they are confirming it.

From what I understand PRL and SHL are two different projects so hopefully no conflict... But hey, what do I know, I got in at ATh and am well in the red!
I lost out when NXT pumped before airdrop then tanked, so am always a bit worried!
These are two unique projects that complement each other.
Both have a very high investment potential.

Was this not Your post about the unique projects with "a very high investment potential".
This was made based on the project Due diligence or in order to make more hype and got a little rose of token price???
What now made You change Your previous opinion in the opposite way?
You may not like the Opacity storage UI (though it is simple and I personally I like it) and how they do marketing but their devs did great progress in the development of the usability of the storage. And their Github could only prove this. 
With the current OPQ price its rally cheap (just around 0.6 usd per year per 1 TB space). But is this safe? With the incident with previous CEO this project does not inspire confidence... How its goins now?

From that time Opacity has no connection to the previous CEO.
The new team already did a great job proving their legitimacy and capability to develop the new quality product to the mass.
Their Telegram group is always active with lots of interesting posts, almost no spam and constant real-time reports on the commits od the devs in the Github.
Soon they will implement folders structure in the storage and desktop app that will allow the new features and usability (current max 2Gb file size for uploads is set only because the browsers couldn`t send biggest files)...
IMO, opacity is one of the most quality crypto startups which offer already usable tokenomy in the cloud storage platform with great potential for growth in the future.

But what happened with the previous CEO? Where is he nowadays? Did he was arrested and in jail now? And why you say "new team"? The whole team was changed or just CEO?

Maybe the word ''previous'' is not a proper one to the CEO of Oyster - Bruno Block (this might be his not real name), who is the original founder and chief architect of the Oyster project, which is currently not in the development after he had been accused on minting and subsequent theft of at least $300k USD of PRL investor fund which was transferred to the KuCoin exchange and sold there prior to KuCoin KYC procedures was implemented on November 1st, 2018.

According to the post of William Cordes - the last Head of Finance & Operations of Oyster and then the new and first CEO of Opacity - at first time "Bruno Block, was the only DEV and CEO of Oyster." (link - https://medium.com/@bill_26126/oyster-update-b813390ce10e).
Then, after the Oyster rebranding, the team had raised and consisted of around 16-20 persons (5 - Management / Advisors, 7 + 3 + 1- Research & Development and 4 - Community Management & Marketing, link - https://medium.com/@bill_26126/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83).
Then Bruno, 100% sole owner of Oyster Protocol Inc. has fired the entire team from the legacy Oyster project (PRL) which at the same time started (or continued) the work on the new project - Opacity (OPQ). They decided to do an airdrop new Opacity tokens (OPQ) to all Oyster (PRL) holders on the date of the snapshot (don`t remember the exact date, but my OPQ tokens came on my address at 2018-11-12)

So, at first we had an Opacity team that consists of all Oyster team members except Bruno plus the newcomers, ruled by the William Cordes who ''joined Oyster in December 2017 as the CFO of the project, took over the CEO role in June 2018 and transitioned over into the Opacity CEO role after the now infamous events of late October 2018.''
Later, the new CEO of Opacity became Jason Coppola, and he is on this role nowadays. The current team of Opacity one could meet on the official website - opacity.io/team-page    

As to the fate of Bruno - there is no proved information about what had happened to him and where is he nowadays.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
With the current OPQ price its rally cheap (just around 0.6 usd per year per 1 TB space). But is this safe? With the incident with previous CEO this project does not inspire confidence... How its goins now?

The new team already did a great job proving their legitimacy and capability to develop the new quality product to the mass.
Their Telegram group is always active with lots of interesting posts, almost no spam and constant real-time reports on the commits od the devs in the Github.
Soon they will implement folders structure in the storage and desktop app that will allow the new features and usability (current max 2Gb file size for uploads is set only because the browsers couldn`t send biggest files)...
IMO, opacity is one of the most quality crypto startups which offer already usable tokenomy in the cloud storage platform with great potential for growth in the future.

But what happened with previous CEO? Where is he nowdays? Did he was arrested and in jail now? And why you say "new team"? The whole team was changed or just CEO?

Merit: 508
For those who are still looking for the anonymous zero-knowledge cloud storage that is offering one of the cheapest storage plans in the world - take a close look at the opacity storage platform!

Opacity users could securely share their files with anyone in the world with the confidence that Opacity Storage grants them truly private and secure file storage platform.
Opacity platform uses the OPQ token (eth based tokens) as payment so users don't need to share any payment info with the third parties or the platform itself.
They do not need to type any credit card info which could lead to the potential leak of personal information to hackers or thieves.
Also with the growth of the development of the platform, the OPQ token price will have plenty of space for a moon run too as fro now the OPQ token is pegged to a value of 64GB of storage.

Further updates will bring more options to the platform functionality and usability, so one should definitely take a look and try to use this promising product. 

I just hope that we will see all the progress they make reflected in the price soon. After a nice increase, the price fell again over the last couple of days. In the end the team still relys heavily on their dev reserve. Does anyone know how much they already have sold of it?
yeah Opacity is up 8%, this is because bitcoin has risen to $ 8000 I'm happy to see this, and I'm glad to see Opacity partnering with Flo.cash I'm sure it will be better in the future, for tokens sold from the team I really don't know that, but it's natural if they sell it, because the OPQ ROI has gone up 160%

The price is not the main indicator for a so young and project. IMO, the more indicative is the 24H volume for now and in last few days just after the success in the launching of the platform and making this in time (which in crypto is really rare), it will illuminate the growth of the Opacity awareness and maybe the usage of the utility token OPQ.  
After the launch date June 5, 2019, IMO OPQ needs some new exchanges.
P.S. Today`s volume makes a huge increase and I hope this will continue in this trend)

As I`ve been mentioned previously, after the successful launch of the Opacity storage platform on June 5, 2019, IMO OPQ needs some new exchanges.
And finally, we`ve got one a week ago!
Not the best of which I was looking for, but it`s only the third exchange for OPQ and it`s very important.

Mercatox exchange announces OPQ trading - https://mercatox.com/news/opq-added

Well, not the exchange that I was hoping for but I guess we have to take what we get. Hopefully, more listings will come now that the platform is officially launched.

I`m also not impressed with this but the fact that more exchanges will be better is obvious as for now for OPQ.
At least more people would have the chance to know about the fact that this token exists and already has the real usage value, so is not only for pump\dump actions.
The more Opacitians we`ll have the more awareness will be around the platform, especially after the desktop app launch which will give the opportunity to cancel the limit of the max file size of 2Gb, settled only by our browsers nowadays.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I just hope that we will see all the progress they make reflected in the price soon. After a nice increase, the price fell again over the last couple of days. In the end the team still relys heavily on their dev reserve. Does anyone know how much they already have sold of it?
yeah Opacity is up 8%, this is because bitcoin has risen to $ 8000 I'm happy to see this, and I'm glad to see Opacity partnering with Flo.cash I'm sure it will be better in the future, for tokens sold from the team I really don't know that, but it's natural if they sell it, because the OPQ ROI has gone up 160%

The price is not the main indicator for a so young and project. IMO, the more indicative is the 24H volume for now and in last few days just after the success in the launching of the platform and making this in time (which in crypto is really rare), it will illuminate the growth of the Opacity awareness and maybe the usage of the utility token OPQ.  
P.S. Today`s volume makes a huge increase and I hope this will continue in this trend)

As I`ve been mentioned previously, after the successful launch of the Opacity storage platform on June 5, 2019, IMO OPQ needs some new exchanges.
Not the best of which I was looking for, but it`s only the third exchange for OPQ and it`s very important.

Well, not the exchange that I was hoping for but I guess we have to take what we get. Hopefully, more listings will come now that the platform is officially launched.

Does anyone know why Opacity has no its own ANN in this forum?
I know the history of how the OPQ tokens were created and airdropped and the reasons why this have been done.
But nevertheless, IMO such great project has to have its own (maybe new) ANN.  

P.S. If the Opacity ANN exists on this forum, please give the link of it! Thanks in advance.

That's something that was discussed here in this thread some time ago. And iirc someone even asked the Opacity directly in Telegram if they will create their own ANN but they said that they don't see the need for one at all. So no, as far as I know, there is no seperate ANN thread for OPQ. A bit of a shame that we have to discuss the project here in this thread that is still named after Brunos Pearl.

Totally agree with You at this point!
If it costs nothing for the team I don`t understand why not to create separate ANN.
Maybe this would cost some time for their community manager, but for many investors and newcomers this could be a good sign, besides their own due diligence on the project, to come in.
I know the history of how the OPQ tokens were created and airdropped and the reasons why this have been done.

P.S. If the Opacity ANN exists on this forum, please give the link of it! Thanks in advance.

That's something that was discussed here in this thread some time ago. And iirc someone even asked the Opacity directly in Telegram if they will create their own ANN but they said that they don't see the need for one at all. So no, as far as I know, there is no seperate ANN thread for OPQ. A bit of a shame that we have to discuss the project here in this thread that is still named after Brunos Pearl.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
OPACITY LAUNCHES CRYPTO FILE STORAGE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, June 5, 2019 — Opacity Storage, a cryptographic file storage company, today announced the release of Opacity v1.0. The new product provides anonymous online file storage utilizing a crypto token payment system and a user friendly interface. No personal data such as email, name, or payment information is ever required or stored. https://coinscribble.com/opacity-launches-crypto-file-storage/17894/releases/13/
legendary
Merit: 1004
Opacity storage platform is real deal and those were in doubts have nothing to say in contrary anymore. The adoption at large scale both by individuals and business still will take time but it has start finally. In the meanwhile capacity and feature enhancement will be improved to make it lot more attractive. It was best holding those saw future and believed in team.
I`ll add even more as OPQ looks IMO now the more perspective token than PRL.
They have a live community in telegram with the monthly progress reports from the devs. Here one could find the last report for the May 2019.
And the major scheduled event is the Opacity 1.0 Launch which was announced to be this Wednesday, June 5!

Opacity is really making progress. As you said, they just launched their cryoto file storage yesterday (https://medium.com/opacity-storage/opacity-launches-crypto-file-storage-9271096bf51c). Definitely trying out their basic plan for just 2 OPQ and see how their platform works,

After the facts that existing giants (Facebook, Google, etc.) proved that they couldn`t guarantee and protect private data of their users, Opacity has a plenty space to growth with already working and launched stable version of their ''anonymous online file storage utilizing a crypto token payment system and a user-friendly interface''.
IMO, this will be an example of how crypto could be involved in our everyday used apps to give more benefits and with no need to spend more time to get users to be familiar with a new interface.

And this is, maybe, the only storage service on the whole net, that doesn't officially ask ousers personal data such as email, name, or payment information!!!
Pages:
Jump to: