Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 46. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hopefully/Maybe $1 by end of 2018.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

$PAC NOW TRADING ON CRYPTOHUB.ONLINE ACROSS BTC/$PAC PAIRING

https://cryptohub.online/market/$PAC/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I bought PAC coins on cryptopia a couple of months ago and today after logging in to check my balance, I saw that my number of coins got divided by 1000.... I read this thread to see if I could get some informations about that, but it's still not clear to me if I lost almost all my funds (-91%) or if there's something to do to get my coins back? Thanks
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
sooo ty for all that updates, now after transaction recovery ( stuck cryptopia trans) all pac just dissaperead... it was just little amount..but still..not nice...pfff
Activity: 116
Something that the coin is hanging on the capitalization of 24-25 million dollars. There is no movement up. Investors have some doubts, so they do not invest. We need positive news and access to new exchanges.
Activity: 39
ATTENTION

If you have coins on Yobit, do not move them. Do not deposit or withdraw your coins. You can/will lose them.

Yobit has not updated their $PAC wallet and are still on the old chain/fork.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
 Yobit's wallet's are online but are not synced with Cryptopia or Coin Exchange wallets since yesterday. (Trade Satoshi has been sleeping for awhile ). One may guess this coincides with the fork. I would avoid coin movement from Yobit in or out ( or small tests ) until things are sorted out.
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Some users are experiencing wallet syncing issues after the fork. Your coins are safe. Team are investigating the issue.
Go to tools > wallet repair > rebuild index from your desktop wallets for a short term fix. Ensure you have a backup of your wallet.dat file
Activity: 269
How is the PAC community doing with their masternodes? if you need help, just ask!

The telegram chat is growing daily

The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist PAC's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for PAC? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, PAC coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Come join us on our Telegram! >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

Feel free to ask any questions about our service, team, etc or send a message if you just want to talk masternodes!

http://coinmarketbusiness.com/cd/post/telegram.png

Some solid questions are coming in from the PAC community. Well done Devs!
We ask you come to the official PAC outlets first before coming to us for your Masternodes. However, we are simply just the paid option for everyone who needs direct assistance.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Sorry this may be pre-fork to $pac coin

but

can you mine this coin (x11) or has that time passed and only masternodes?

If masternodes, what is the amount of coin needed ...as long as I'm asking about mining...

thanks
Activity: 196
Anyone new to setting up Masternodes here?
Activity: 3
Hi, I bought PAC coins on cryptopia a couple of months ago and today after logging in to check my balance, I saw that my number of coins got divided by 1000.... I read this thread to see if I could get some informations about that, but it's still not clear to me if I lost almost all my funds (-91%) or if there's something to do to get my coins back? Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
New update !

Today has seen an important PAC milestone. We have forked after reaching block 50,000. Learn more about what this means and why it has happened: http://bit.ly/2JdyKcs
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
On Twitter right above 'sorry our $PAC Twitter has been hacked' is the wallet update link.
Seriously, who in their right mind would use that link right next to a hack notice?
I am not finding wallet update at $PAC.net site.
If you are just supposed to re-download the wallet there, that's as clear as mud.
Geekgod help you if you have not backed up wallet.dat.
Another day in crypto-land. Maybe things will be smoother in the future.
Market green, up $100 bln, so I'm going to focus on that!

The PAC reddit was hacked.. not the twitter.

Thanks. We will notify our community for more awareness.
Activity: 32
On Twitter right above 'sorry our $PAC Twitter has been hacked' is the wallet update link.
Seriously, who in their right mind would use that link right next to a hack notice?
If you are just supposed to re-download the wallet there, that's as clear as mud.

The PAC reddit was hacked.. not the twitter.
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist PAC's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for PAC? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, PAC coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Come join us on our Telegram! >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

Feel free to ask any questions about our service, team, etc or send a message if you just want to talk masternodes!

Some solid questions are coming in from the PAC community. Well done Devs!
We ask you come to the official PAC outlets first before coming to us for your Masternodes. However, we are simply just the paid option for everyone who needs direct assistance.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
If you are planning on issuing a proposal to the community to receive funding for your project, we have a Pre-Proposal forum available to give you a test run! Get feedback, answer questions, and really flesh it out before submitting it live for voting!

https://paccoin.info/viewforum.php?f=89
When will the guide for setting up the masternodes for the windows be made? Now only for linux ubuntu. After all, the more systems, the easier and more willing to buy coins for the masternodes.

The guide has been available since February 4th Smiley

http://download.paccoin.net/Windows_Masternode_Setup.docx
Activity: 116
When will the guide for setting up the masternodes for the windows be made? Now only for linux ubuntu. After all, the more systems, the easier and more willing to buy coins for the masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: