Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 26. (Read 45911 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Is this coin traded anywhere besides here ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I manage to mine about 10 pal with my gridseed😝

I managed to mine around 14.000
What miner do you use??
Activity: 231
Free pal giveaway is now over. Hope you all get your coins. I haven't sent to one address from profile with 0 activity. Comon man!
If you missed this giveaway, don't cry. There will be another one after POW phase.
Cheers!

I got it thanks Saracenis  Cool

cheers Grin
I Pmed you my address but i didnt receive anything :/
On your computer search for %appdata% it will show some folder look for Palcoin roaming
thanks mate, i got it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How can i import my address to my desktop wallet? please i need help.

I think dev already answered your question few posts above

check here:

How can i import my wallet.dat to desktop wallet? anyone knows here? need help please, and also my address dont appear in block.
Copy and safe the desktop wallet.dat somewhere safe, then delete all the files in the folder leaving only the palcoin.config then add the wallet you want to use and synchro again.
I hope this helps.
I dont know where the file of pal coin is, please give me directions, thanks.
On your computer search for %appdata% it will show some folder look for Palcoin roaming
Activity: 466
Merit: 500

14k ? Shocked I don't believe!! I've tried to sell my ~20 Pal and you have 14k?? wooow  Cheesy
How did you mined such supply? lol

check here:

How can i import my wallet.dat to desktop wallet? anyone knows here? need help please, and also my address dont appear in block.
Copy and safe the desktop wallet.dat somewhere safe, then delete all the files in the folder leaving only the palcoin.config then add the wallet you want to use and synchro again.
I hope this helps.
I dont know where the file of pal coin is, please give me directions, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Less than 7000 blocks to go, keep the spirit high pals.
Thanks goes to cryptoally for the blockexplorer and saracenis for the giveaways and to the entire community.

Palcoin will deliver as promised.

Awesome, looking forward also to my blog bounty soon. I wanna grow my PALS.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

check here:

I hope this helps.
Activity: 812

Great mate you´re the top 1 wallet.... remember my 1000 Pals when you sell above 0.5$...  Grin cheers
I do remember, and will gladly send you if it will happen. As you can see, I have no problems to share.
Yes I see that mate, you're great I'm just joking, your coins are your coins. I really wish good luck to you. Cheers.
Thanks Bro
Activity: 742

Great mate you´re the top 1 wallet.... remember my 1000 Pals when you sell above 0.5$...  Grin cheers
I do remember, and will gladly send you if it will happen. As you can see, I have no problems to share.
Yes I see that mate, you're great I'm just joking, your coins are your coins. I really wish good luck to you. Cheers.

Shocked wow.. Cheesy
Anyway, I got 50 coins from you!
Very generous, thanks a lot dude!.
No problem  mate
Activity: 742

Activity: 159

Shocked wow.. Cheesy
Anyway, I got 50 coins from you!
Very generous, thanks a lot dude!.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope this helps.
Activity: 182
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
i am on 380 Pal  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: