Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 30. (Read 45955 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I wonder why people are eager to sell their palcoin, this is unlike any other coin and our innovations shall speak for us.
We are also interested in having 51% of the POW that means we need to buy some.
The people that have more than 3000 palcoin are the early comers and our blockchain shall shows that the GAME is fair.
Thank you for your patience we shall soon get there.

For fun of it, guess how much I have Tongue
Hi bro, you must have at least the 30% of POW, you  are the top 1 miner from the start.  Grin
Nah, not that bad but more than 7 procent
great bro, i´m happy with my 2%...  Grin
If Paley makes a good roadmap I'm ready to burn some of my coins...
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
what happen? why dev is not giving us updates? hope its not over yet and future plan are still there for us.

Dev give us something!
read up. the exchange will be launched once the POW is done. to help prevent dumping

Does anyone have an idea already which exchange/s will PAL be listed at?
probably bittrex or yobit. but thats my assumption.

i think yobit is our best bet.

I think so too, but it would be awesome if PAL get listed on Poloniex.

lol oh yes!!!
Activity: 742
I wonder why people are eager to sell their palcoin, this is unlike any other coin and our innovations shall speak for us.
The people that have more than 3000 palcoin are the early comers and our blockchain shall shows that the GAME is fair.

Hi bro, you must have at least the 30% of POW, you  are the top 1 miner from the start.  Grin
great bro, i´m happy with my 2%...  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what happen? why dev is not giving us updates? hope its not over yet and future plan are still there for us.

Dev give us something!
read up. the exchange will be launched once the POW is done. to help prevent dumping

I think so too, but it would be awesome if PAL get listed on Poloniex.
Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Dev give us something!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

Dev give us something!

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Dev give us something!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

Dev give us something!
Activity: 462

Dev give us something!
Jees, dev hasn't posted something for 1 day and you guys are already panicking?  Huh

Dev give us something!
Activity: 644
Activity: 574
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
so rare and scarse but many people with lot coin and not buyer, why?
Activity: 231
People are already used to cryptos that the dev get listed on an exchange very fast and complain when the dev abandon the coin, palcon is different from this and many innovations are going on underneath.
Please be patient with less than 11, 000 blocks to go.
11,000 blocks more to go before pos will start right dev?
Keep mining guys Smiley this is rare coin only limited supply.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People are already used to cryptos that the dev get listed on an exchange very fast and complain when the dev abandon the coin, palcon is different from this and many innovations are going on underneath.
Please be patient with less than 11, 000 blocks to go.
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Mining with my noisey zeus thunder, fun fun
Pages:
Jump to: