Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 29. (Read 45911 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
In case you missed it

https://twitter.com/mPAtBit/status/732961505839329280

keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
PM me your addreses for free PAL

What do I need to do, what tasks? Is this for community support or we can do more tasks?  Smiley I am trying to download the wallet for windows but it is asking for for some key to access it, what must I do?  Smiley
The key is under the download link in the OP Smiley

Thank you so much, I feel a bit thick now lol. I don't need to input the .conf file in roaming for it to sync yes? It will sync on it's own?  Smiley I just will go feed my hubby then come back to see how it's doing.  Grin
Haha no problem, it should sync on its own, if not you'll have to add a couple of nodes in the config file Smiley

Awesome, thanks! Wallet synced and ready for PAL..
BTW let's get some TWITTER ACTIVITY GOING..
Please retweet my tweet if you can Smiley for PAL COIN!

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/732955675312197633
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

What do I need to do, what tasks? Is this for community support or we can do more tasks?  Smiley I am trying to download the wallet for windows but it is asking for for some key to access it, what must I do?  Smiley

Thank you so much, I feel a bit thick now lol. I don't need to input the .conf file in roaming for it to sync yes? It will sync on it's own?  Smiley I just will go feed my hubby then come back to see how it's doing.  Grin
Haha no problem, it should sync on its own, if not you'll have to add a couple of nodes in the config file Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sending you a pm with my address

is this for real?  Cheesy
Activity: 462

legendary

What do I need to do, what tasks? Is this for community support or we can do more tasks?  Smiley I am trying to download the wallet for windows but it is asking for for some key to access it, what must I do?  Smiley   To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.
If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I will process free coins when I come home from work. Be patient
Free pal offer will be for 20 people only 3/20 compleated
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How long left for POW end now?

This depends on the mining hash rates it could be a day, two or more but we have less than 9,000 blocks to go.

Awesome does this mean we receive a bounty after POW OR should I download the wallet now for the blog bonus? Smiley I can't wait to start collecting my PAL.  Smiley.This coin has a lot of potential I am sure.  Smiley. I will hold mine as it is rare.. Only when it goes up a big then may sell off a few babies.  Smiley
Certainly we shall distribute the 1% of total supply to the community after the POW.
The coin will be valuable.
Holding your coin for long term is a good investment.
legendary

This depends on the mining hash rates it could be a day, two or more but we have less than 9,000 blocks to go.

Awesome does this mean we receive a bounty after POW OR should I download the wallet now for the blog bonus? Smiley I can't wait to start collecting my PAL.  Smiley.This coin has a lot of potential I am sure.  Smiley. I will hold mine as it is rare.. Only when it goes up a big then may sell off a few babies.  Smiley I wish I was a miner sigh..Miners minting it lol.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

we are very close on this. nice

Activity: 409

Please send me PM if you can help us with,
Block explorer
website designing.
Thank you.
Activity: 742
I wonder why people are eager to sell their palcoin, this is unlike any other coin and our innovations shall speak for us.
We are also interested in having 51% of the POW that means we need to buy some.
The people that have more than 3000 palcoin are the early comers and our blockchain shall shows that the GAME is fair.
Thank you for your patience we shall soon get there.

For fun of it, guess how much I have Tongue
Hi bro, you must have at least the 30% of POW, you  are the top 1 miner from the start.  Grin
Nah, not that bad but more than 7 procent
great bro, i´m happy with my 2%...  Grin
You ware the one who told that this coin will go !!! If it will not, I will find your house and shit in your slippers!
hahaha ok... but if the coin going fine, you share with me some  profits....   Wink
but you must not mine what the people tell you is good, you must be mining what you think is good. i know that you know that fact.
Ok, if it hits 0.5 dollars I will give you 1000 Pal. I'm just playing around, but you will get  your coins if it makes it

Great... i hope it hit at least 5 dollars...  Grin will be great for you...  Smiley
Time to sleep here, i wish good luck for us my friend.
I wonder why people are eager to sell their palcoin, this is unlike any other coin and our innovations shall speak for us.
The people that have more than 3000 palcoin are the early comers and our blockchain shall shows that the GAME is fair.

Hi bro, you must have at least the 30% of POW, you  are the top 1 miner from the start.  Grin
You ware the one who told that this coin will go !!! If it will not, I will find your house and shit in your slippers!
hahaha ok... but if the coin going fine, you share with me some  profits....   Wink
but you must not mine what the people tell you is good, you must be mining what you think is good. i know that you know that fact.
Ok, if it hits 0.5 dollars I will give you 1000 Pal. I'm just playing around, but you will get  your coins if it makes it
Activity: 742

Pages:
Jump to: