Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 36. (Read 45938 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any website for the coin?

No website as far as I'm concerned, but if you can create a website for PAL you can get some bounty for it.

We said francism.
We are in need of a programmer to create payment modules for Palcoin.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250

No website as far as I'm concerned, but if you can create a website for PAL you can get some bounty for it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 404
Cannot download the wallet

any advice?
Same problem here

"https://mega.nz/#!70UDjKhL
key = !L8rufEriUtAOFQGDvqHmi8PPct5-dcqmFLX2lwxUdqo"
How do we claim our bounties for just posting in your thread? Should we PM you our PAL address?
No, just post, we shall compile the list after pow and pay all the posters.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
How do we claim our bounties for just posting in your thread? Should we PM you our PAL address?
The wallet has a key, Add it and let us know.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Cannot download the wallet

any advice?
Any info about exchanges?
We are already in talk with some exchangers and we hope to receive favourable reply soon.
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
Any info about exchanges?
We actually said that the road map shall be released after the POW but I will only say a little from our white paper that shall be released, palcoin will be used to fund and operates 5 businesses with each business worth millions of dollars against less than 150,000 pals, our mission will certainly change the cryptocoin perception worldwide.

This is great news and it's sometimes from the coins we don't expect that suddenly there is a great surge of interest. I am watching this one like a hawk and I have a good feeling it is going places.  Smiley I am very interested to see what businesses PALCOIN will be backing.
Thank you qiwoman2 for your kind words, palcoin dev are committed and dedicated to their goals.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We actually said that the road map shall be released after the POW but I will only say a little from our white paper that shall be released, palcoin will be used to fund and operates 5 businesses with each business worth millions of dollars against less than 150,000 pals, our mission will certainly change the cryptocoin perception worldwide.

This is great news and it's sometimes from the coins we don't expect that suddenly there is a great surge of interest. I am watching this one like a hawk and I have a good feeling it is going places.  Smiley I am very interested to see what businesses PALCOIN will be backing.
Activity: 462
Can anybody please tell me how to STAKE?
Just have coins in your wallet and leave the wallet open.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Can anybody please tell me how to STAKE?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This coins is no Good  Grin again walletbuilders

src/net.cpp
 line 1232

{"walletbuilders.com", "node.walletbuilders.com"},
    {"walletbuilders.com", "node.walletbuilders.com"},

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
And what about exhangers?
How i think, Yobit of course. But do you want to spread it to other exchangers, maybe smaller than Yobit, too?
Still wathing on this coin.
I think Yobit and C-Cex are the exchanges most altcoins get listed on first, so I think we should aim for those.
Yobit isn't bad option, but as I understand they have some technical difficulties with wallets and adding ( Even payed one ) can take more than 2 weeks

Yobit will be a good start, maybe try Cryptopia as well. I think once we got the roadmap out and why this coin has been created, exchanges will likely be more responsive to list it. They like to know why the coin is good and what it will represent and be used for, so it's good to build interest and the community and the exchanges will follow suit. I will help promote this as well.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How i think, Yobit of course. But do you want to spread it to other exchangers, maybe smaller than Yobit, too?
I think Yobit and C-Cex are the exchanges most altcoins get listed on first, so I think we should aim for those.
Yobit isn't bad option, but as I understand they have some technical difficulties with wallets and adding ( Even payed one ) can take more than 2 weeks
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Pages:
Jump to: