Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 33. (Read 45916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
That is not normal that are people with 3K or 5K pal on wallet ready to sell! Dev you must work better next time... Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We need exchange! dev any news?
More than an exchange we need to know some nice features otherwise it will be hard to sell any Palcoin...do i make any sense what i say?
You do. Blockexplorer ( I haven't noticed one)  and we need some nicer thread ;(
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
More than an exchange we need to know some nice features otherwise it will be hard to sell any Palcoin...do i make any sense what i say?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

He said he was negotiating with an exchange
Dev, give us some info!!! We need Infooooo Smiley
Activity: 570
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Hard to mine coin ;( I'm mining since beginning but managed to mine just over 3000 ;( Plus mining phase is 1/3 done
Yes bro really hard for mining, i hope it worth the hard work....  Wink
Yup, maybe will be rich Cheesy
The reward will certainly worth your efforts. We shall update the road map today because the mining have been impressive.

Great news, once you update the roadmpa I will do the blog review so that I can write about the roadmap as well, there will be more to write about. Smiley. Hope the miners do not dump for cheap, it's a rare coin.
Hi bro, we know that always the newbies miners dump for pennies, when that happend you must be ready to buy cheap, i love the low supply coins. cheers.
I like this one, its like miners are just brainless creatures that sells everything they mined hard for 1 sat . Watch what you are saying!
I said newbies miners, old miners always know when to sell his coins. cheers
Right, ok. Maybe I had a go for nothing. Sorry...

As you think that would be the price for this coin with this great project
Hard to mine coin ;( I'm mining since beginning but managed to mine just over 3000 ;( Plus mining phase is 1/3 done
The reward will certainly worth your efforts. We shall update the road map today because the mining have been impressive.

Great news, once you update the roadmpa I will do the blog review so that I can write about the roadmap as well, there will be more to write about. Smiley. Hope the miners do not dump for cheap, it's a rare coin.
Hi bro, we know that always the newbies miners dump for pennies, when that happend you must be ready to buy cheap, i love the low supply coins. cheers.
I like this one, its like miners are just brainless creatures that sells everything they mined hard for 1 sat . Watch what you are saying!
Right, ok. Maybe I had a go for nothing. Sorry...
Activity: 742

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We are also aware of that but the effect will not be felt because of low supply, the highest they can sell is 40,000 pals, we are prepared for such unavoidable occurrence.
Activity: 742
Yes bro really hard for mining, i hope it worth the hard work....  Wink

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Road map have been updated, we are in serious discussion with a popular exchange via skype, hope to get listed soon.
Sounds good, All the best
Activity: 462
Road map have been updated, we are in serious discussion with a popular exchange via skype, hope to get listed soon.
Looking good Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
A Walletbuilders coin.  Roll Eyes really guys.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
I'm new here in the forum. How do i join the bounty? Just post?
just post :0
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
I'm new here in the forum. How do i join the bounty? Just post?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
not too sure what dev is doing. whats is the next step for the coin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yes bro really hard for mining, i hope it worth the hard work....  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: