Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 31. (Read 45916 times)

legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Miners interest is fading ;(

dev as the batteries are not put and stop saying .....very soon,very soon,very soon ............ soon ...soon.....me seems that this currency will stop having interest
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Miners interest is fading ;(
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Palcoin will certainly makes the miners and those that trust us happy very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
is everything ok? thread looks dead!
we are just waiting for the POW to end.
is everything ok? thread looks dead!
number final block pow 25.000 ?
Yes mate, just half done

Wink What do you think will be the price with everything you invested
Hard to speculate on that. it all depends on dev and hes activity. I would be happy about 0.5 dollars per piece, but that's just mine estimate

that would be very good price
That is very achievable I think. But time will tell, nothing is logical in Cryptos Smiley

if also it depends on exange ...
We will have few exchanges I guess
legendary
Yes mate, just half done

Hard to speculate on that. it all depends on dev and hes activity. I would be happy about 0.5 dollars per piece, but that's just mine estimate

That is very achievable I think. But time will tell, nothing is logical in Cryptos Smiley

if also it depends on exange ...
Yes mate, just half done

legendary
Yes mate, just half done

Yes mate, just half done

legendary
Yes mate, just half done

Paley, if POW phase is 25.000 x 3 pal = 75.000 and max coin supply is 150.000 dose it means POS will end at cap of 150.000?
Yes mate, just half done
legendary
I think there shouldn't be a mad rush to dump on the exchanges. I know many love to mainly dump the coins fast to move onto another coin but getting on the right exchange at the right time is what should be emphasized on. Of course Miners have costs and without miners things couldn't happen, so everyone has value to provide here, but I know form other coins, rushing things to please one group in the community doesn't bode well. I am still waiting for an exchange to give me an answer but let's take it slowly and with diligence.  Smiley
I don't think this will be the case, just because of small amount of coins and mining difficulty. I can say that I already spent around 0.4 btc in rented rigs, plus electricity for my own rigs. If I cant at least double my investments I rather burn my coins not to give them cheaply. Plus stacking works like charm, that will keep people interested to keep their coins. And most important is dev. If he will make solid roadmap with interesting features than this coin has pretty good chance to become something valuable.
Omg, I must be mad to put 1,5 G/Hs on this thing ;(
I have some weird believe in this
You´re not mad my friend... Grin my last rare coin had the same supply of Palcoin and it make me more 10btc profits. cheers.
i think PALcoin will make us a nice profit.
Hope so. Anyway its nice community here so profits arnt the main thing here. But its always nice if you can make some money
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think there shouldn't be a mad rush to dump on the exchanges. I know many love to mainly dump the coins fast to move onto another coin but getting on the right exchange at the right time is what should be emphasized on. Of course Miners have costs and without miners things couldn't happen, so everyone has value to provide here, but I know form other coins, rushing things to please one group in the community doesn't bode well. I am still waiting for an exchange to give me an answer but let's take it slowly and with diligence.  Smiley
Please dont be discouraged about palcoin, we planned to get listed in an exchange after POW but we have changed that due to people demand.
Please be patient.
when will the free pal distribute? I dont have a mining equipment so i just want to stake the free pal Smiley
We shall distribute it after the POW.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Please dont be discouraged about palcoin, we planned to get listed in an exchange after POW but we have changed that due to people demand.
Please be patient.
when will the free pal distribute? I dont have a mining equipment so i just want to stake the free pal Smiley
Please be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: