Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 81. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi There somewhere i read only can sell 20% of the coins after ICO and the coins are listed?  can you confirm if i can sell all the coins when a exchange is listed?

No op to answer???
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The sale slows down. I Think we could reach 15 millions maximal

I think the sale is now slowing but will pick up again later.
Don't forget she has a conference next week. If i remember correctly all previous conferences also offer Tokens at discounts.. so some money will flow in during the conf.
The Paragon team has a nice marketing department and i think they know very well what they are doing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
when is last day of sale? how many million PRG we are expecting?

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Total token amount for stage 1 of ICO is 100,000,000. 70,000,000 have been pre-sold, thus hard cap for crowdsale is 30,000,000.

this is a huge sum! the projects performance will benefit from that!!!1111 ...hopfully more and more

1,607,665 PRG sold in ICO right now and the pre sale stats shows the popularity and future of this project. people who want to invest, this is the time for you. Once it hits exchanges, I dont think the price will ever come down.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I still have yet to receive any response about this, so I will continue to ask until I get a response. Where is the code you promised? You said multiple times you would release it September 15th, and you told me directly on the telegram that you would release it along with multiple audits from reputable companies at the start of the crowdsale.

Without releasing your code people have no proof of what you are selling, which I am starting to think is nothing. I know I am not the only one who has asked, so let's see it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Looks like the pre sale for whales was more successful than running sale, i guess the timing was better.
Btw whats the point of second crowdsale which will take place no sooner that 2021 with 50.000.000 tokens?

They have a budget 100 times of us, maybe more. Of course it will raise more funds.

The thing is more than 1.5m $ from little investors is a great sum.  25645 participants is also huge.

Over 25k different investors show that many people believe in cannabis combined with the blockchain.
I am looking forward visiting one of those paragon centers.

PARAGON has now 26k ICO participants and still counting. It is also enjoying popular support among crypto enthusiasts and investors who see great potential for this project.
Activity: 392
Looks like the pre sale for whales was more successful than running sale, i guess the timing was better.
Btw whats the point of second crowdsale which will take place no sooner that 2021 with 50.000.000 tokens?

They have a budget 100 times of us, maybe more. Of course it will raise more funds.

The thing is more than 1.5m $ from little investors is a great sum.  25645 participants is also huge.

Over 25k different investors show that many people believe in cannabis combined with the blockchain.
I am looking forward visiting one of those paragon centers.
Activity: 154

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Total token amount for stage 1 of ICO is 100,000,000. 70,000,000 have been pre-sold, thus hard cap for crowdsale is 30,000,000.

this is a huge sum! the projects performance will benefit from that!!!1111 ...hopfully more and more
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Paragon integrates IOTA payments, they add another layer of investors and revenue...That's what's happening with the partnership with GRWI (Grower's International). and GRWI is partnering up with DOPE Coin. On the other end, IOTA is partnering up with Bancor...Which could send Bancor to the moon as well. This is going to be great!
How can I get this coin?
Go to the website : https://paragoncoin.com/en
Click join crowdsale , sign up, and follow the instructions.

If you have to go here to find the website link, you might not be a good fit for crypto..... Not trolling, friendly advice
Activity: 588

the issue with ICO's and crypto is that there's always ups and downs. there's no real way to know how much this will raise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i think this is going to be a big deal
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
how,where is the bounty thread?
I open the link of bounty thread,but it shows the website.
it's a mistake?
We or bounty hunters have no chance on this project. Seems like they have another way to promote their project. There's several project too which can be reach their success without bounty hunter.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
BTW did Jessica is too hot to handle?? Joking...
Oh yeah she is  Wink

Just a side note - I'm pretty sure you can avoid that kind of comments. I haven't heard other male CEO/devs/speakers are "hot".

well, your joke is funny, bro.
but, if Jessica has good idea like this, evolve the cannabis industry, she is really "Hot" woman with her idea.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Maybe to gain more liquidity...once the project will run maybe they want to issue more tokens, I see no problems with that
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BTW did Jessica is too hot to handle?? Joking...
Oh yeah she is  Wink

Just a side note - I'm pretty sure you can avoid that kind of comments. I haven't heard other male CEO/devs/speakers are "hot".
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
A thought I should reefer a few buds of mine. Weed always toked about a joint investment plan. Now, thanks to Paragon, it's no longer just a pipe dream.

Well, the second token sale is a proof that it's a long term project. But I think it's more to show that they have the idea to make a second if possible and if needed.

it's certainly unorthodox, but it they make it until then , I estimate the tokens will be worth quite a bit.

after all ICO is done maby the price stays alsmost stable and will go moon if paragon does well
Pages:
Jump to: