Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 82. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Looks like the pre sale for whales was more successful than running sale, i guess the timing was better.
Btw whats the point of second crowdsale which will take place no sooner that 2021 with 50.000.000 tokens?

They have a budget 100 times of us, maybe more. Of course it will raise more funds.

The thing is more than 1.5m $ from little investors is a great sum.  25645 participants is also huge.

Well, the second token sale is a proof that it's a long term project. But I think it's more to show that they have the idea to make a second if possible and if needed.

Actually in initial public offering world, it's not unlikely. I saw many times second ipo. For an ico, yes a second token sale is now didn't heard of. But ico's based on ipo's so, paragons vision is not wrong. And the thing is they are bringing a change to ico world.
The basis of the participants is a good indicator of the quality of the project itself and the attractiveness of the population.
The more people who participate in the exchange, the project and the token, the greater the growth potential.
Let us look forward to the great revolution brought about medical marijuana industry change
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This team has so much money that i don't doubt that they will not be listed on bittrex or poloniex. The integration with IOTA has boosted the IOTA price also. BTW did Jessica is too hot to handle?? Joking....But yeah i like the coin.

Listing in Bittrex does not depend solely on the team's money. About Polo... well, better Polo than nothing, but I wouldn't trade in there for now.

IOTA's price will rise because it is the best project out there right now, not really thanks to Paragon - but the second surely can leverage this partnership.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
This team has so much money that i don't doubt that they will not be listed on bittrex or poloniex. The integration with IOTA has boosted the IOTA price also. BTW did Jessica is too hot to handle?? Joking....But yeah i like the coin.

They have a good product at the first place and Investors are responding well.
Oh yeah she is  Wink
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Activity: 476
Looks like the pre sale for whales was more successful than running sale, i guess the timing was better.
Btw whats the point of second crowdsale which will take place no sooner that 2021 with 50.000.000 tokens?

They have a budget 100 times of us, maybe more. Of course it will raise more funds.

The thing is more than 1.5m $ from little investors is a great sum.  25645 participants is also huge.

Well, the second token sale is a proof that it's a long term project. But I think it's more to show that they have the idea to make a second if possible and if needed.

that is a big magic small investors invested 1.5m or more keep investing now.i think paragon will reach hardcap before end date ico. because too many people keep coming and  joining this project.
how,where is the bounty thread?
I open the link of bounty thread,but it shows the website.
it's a mistake?

There's no bounty as far as I know. Only refer a sale and get percentage kind of thing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
More than 25k people participate to the paragon ico, I call that a big sucess, and its not over. There is a huge community behind Paragon, a lot of people think its the greatest project anout cannabis industry with crypto and blockchain application and i think it too. Paragon is really a nice project, one of the best ico of this year, don't miss your chance to be in !
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Actually in initial public offering world, it's not unlikely. I saw many times second ipo. For an ico, yes a second token sale is now didn't heard of. But ico's based on ipo's so, paragons vision is not wrong. And the thing is they are bringing a change to ico world.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
how,where is the bounty thread?
I open the link of bounty thread,but it shows the website.
it's a mistake?
Activity: 588

it's certainly unorthodox, but it they make it until then , I estimate the tokens will be worth quite a bit.
Activity: 294

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490
How can I get this coin?
Go to the website : https://paragoncoin.com/en
Click join crowdsale , sign up, and follow the instructions.
N30
Activity: 309
How can I get this coin?
Merit: 115
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 154

When this project succeeds, I hope it will stimulate cannabis for being ''more'' legal. People seem to think that cannabis is legal in the Netherlands, but its not completely legal. Selling in licensed coffeeshops is legal but buying large amount and the production is illegal. I really hope that in the future all drugs will be legal, because I truly believe that will help to reduce criminal activities and bad consumption. Thats why I think more people should invest in projects like Paragon.

The system in Netherlands is totally screwed. You can't legally grow weed (not more then 5 plants), but coffeeshops are allowed to sell it. How are they supposed to get their supply? Basicly the system is set up for criminals to make money, but Atleast they can tax it a bit. Weirdest system ever, I think the states does it better where it's legal and I hope we can see a worldwide distribution system of legal cannabis, since many studies have shown its not harmful for people long term and actually has alot of heath benifits
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

When this project succeeds, I hope it will stimulate cannabis for being ''more'' legal. People seem to think that cannabis is legal in the Netherlands, but its not completely legal. Selling in licensed coffeeshops is legal but buying large amount and the production is illegal. I really hope that in the future all drugs will be legal, because I truly believe that will help to reduce criminal activities and bad consumption. Thats why I think more people should invest in projects like Paragon.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi There somewhere i read only can sell 20% of the coins after ICO and the coins are listed?  can you confirm if i can sell all the coins when a exchange is listed?
Pages:
Jump to: