Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 85. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is immoral to do marketing for this kind of currency, a poison currency sold to people, no, but it is shameful! Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 168
A very interesting coin. Though only the miners can be the only ones who can benefit from this. No exchanges yet and sadly nothing for the bounty hunters. Only those with expensive mining equipment can get this. Too bad.

PARAGON tokens are premined for its ICO and all unsold tokens will be burned. With regards to exchange listing, it will be by mid November as PARAGON ICO is still ongoing.

ICO's should concentrate on getting their purpose fulfilled rather than trying to get into exchanges. I agree that exchanges are crucial to determine the price of a coin but in doing that dev's spending too much time. Paragon has too many things to do, more important than getting into exchanges.
Yes, the main thing is project itself, and exchanges could be something done afterwards.
But listed on some exchanges is still important in the marketing section considering there are also many investors and traders who start doing research after seeing a coin or some coins on the exchanges.

I agree. Exchanges will help for a wider distribution of tokens, enabling all of the crypto community to be involve in this wonderful project.

that's the point, that and selling for profit, timing the market and getting it when you missed your initial chance.

Additionally, the ultimate benefit to PARAGON being traded on exchanges is to maximize it own potential value and to generate healthy profits for its investors.
And to bring some fresh people Smiley most people than are interested maybe just missed the bitcointalk thread or not using crypto now Smiley in exchanges there is more exposure to project and many ppl invest there and not in icos
Activity: 392
I didn't like that official e-mail where the team said the token sale was expected to be fully sold withing 24h given the huge demand, so we needed to hurry. Very unprofessional, in the boundaries of some scam messages we see in slack. The team must take care with their language if they want to be considered professionals. Reputation is everything!
i don't think that experienced crypto investors are worried about those Slack spam messages. This concerns also other coins. The slackbot scam ploy is normal in every crypto Slack imho.
It's a big problem with all those slack scams. I think many newbies fall into this trap. I hope slack is doing something against this.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This seems a lot like the Paragon coin plan, what is the difference?
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/investreport/34-81207.pdf

Seriously, what is different?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
missed out discount code in telegram. is still going on?
Activity: 161
When will the code be released on github? You said that it would coincide with the start of the crowdsale, when can we expect to see it?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
they dont need spamers btt campaign
Activity: 490
There is no proper bounty campaign for Paragon? That's weird. Only a common referral system. Why wouldn't the devs make also an ordinary bounty campaign as by industry standards?
I was wondering about the bounty campaign too, but maybe they already have enough connections even with big investors.
They've raised more than $30 million.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Seeing the size of the ICO, we'll have some big exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex for sure, so the profits should be very high. We'll make a good ROI.
That's almost sure that these tokens will have big roi. Maybe not from the first day but in couple moths from listing tokens on exchanges Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
There is no proper bounty campaign for Paragon? That's weird. Only a common referral system. Why wouldn't the devs make also an ordinary bounty campaign as by industry standards?
Activity: 294
Seeing the size of the ICO, we'll have some big exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex for sure, so the profits should be very high. We'll make a good ROI.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

Make sure to take advantage of the last presale offer — to celebrate the Paragon and IOTA partnership Paragon is offering special terms for IOTA tokenholders.

You can get up to 18% bonus on your PRG purchase, go to

https://iota.paragoncoin.com

Valid until September 15th, 2017 11:00 am Pacific Time (San Francisco).

IOTA SPECIAL (UP TO 18% BONUS) IS AVAILABLE AT:

https://iota.paragoncoin.com

To purchase with Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP, Ripple, Dash, DigiByte, Ether Classic, Ether, TorCoin, Waves, Monero and ZCash please visit:

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/

I went to the provided link but I didn't find any IOTA SPECIAL (UP TO 18% BONUS) option.... how does this Iota thing exactly work?
Activity: 588
A very interesting coin. Though only the miners can be the only ones who can benefit from this. No exchanges yet and sadly nothing for the bounty hunters. Only those with expensive mining equipment can get this. Too bad.

PARAGON tokens are premined for its ICO and all unsold tokens will be burned. With regards to exchange listing, it will be by mid November as PARAGON ICO is still ongoing.

ICO's should concentrate on getting their purpose fulfilled rather than trying to get into exchanges. I agree that exchanges are crucial to determine the price of a coin but in doing that dev's spending too much time. Paragon has too many things to do, more important than getting into exchanges.
Yes, the main thing is project itself, and exchanges could be something done afterwards.
But listed on some exchanges is still important in the marketing section considering there are also many investors and traders who start doing research after seeing a coin or some coins on the exchanges.

I agree. Exchanges will help for a wider distribution of tokens, enabling all of the crypto community to be involve in this wonderful project.

that's the point, that and selling for profit, timing the market and getting it when you missed your initial chance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I didn't like that official e-mail where the team said the token sale was expected to be fully sold withing 24h given the huge demand, so we needed to hurry. Very unprofessional, in the boundaries of some scam messages we see in slack. The team must take care with their language if they want to be considered professionals. Reputation is everything!
i don't think that experienced crypto investors are worried about those Slack spam messages. This concerns also other coins. The slackbot scam ploy is normal in every crypto Slack imho.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Just seen that the CEO of Paragon is going to speak at the London Blockchain forum.
Jessica Versteeg

Any chance on getting an entry card for token holders to the blockchain forum?

https://london.keynote.ae/speakers/

Great news!
Hope she can convience some huge investors for this project!

Curious if they will do some live coverage Smiley, would be nice to see Jessica talk about Paragon.
So Paragon go live when she is speaking Wink

if she is hot like this: https://www.google.de/search?q=Jessica+Versteeg&hl=de&gws_rd=cr,ssl&dcr=0&ei=zZu_Wb-GNMKwa5uLspAH

then ofc, she will get some real big investors in a mere second Smiley

gogo to the moon Smiley paragon

maybe, paragon has hot everywhere.
hot topic, hot sale, and hot ofc
Activity: 518
I can hardly wait to invest in this ICO. I am generally very bullish on weed coins. What I really like about this coin is the big team and advisory board. There are 1,000!!! members in the Telegram chat room and the team is very communicative and helps out fast if there is concern about something.

The Paragon community is getting bigger by the day especially on the social media channels. I'm glad you're part of it.

Their marketing team is very active.

I even had some ads about paragon coin on 9gag  Cheesy

Is no wonder that, marketing is good, more people know about this, Chinese people are getting here (hopefully), and the thread is always up there for people to know about the project, this ICO will be a good one indeed, thanks for introducing cannabis to the blockchain, we really needed this Cheesy.

I totally agree with you mate. Marketing for this coin is huge and also has an updated thread for the community to track on. This one of funded ICO's today, so I personally think that this project will be a successful one. Smiley
Paragon has one of the best community out there. Also it's worth to mention that devs are very active

I can hardly wait to invest in this ICO. I am generally very bullish on weed coins. What I really like about this coin is the big team and advisory board. There are 1,000!!! members in the Telegram chat room and the team is very communicative and helps out fast if there is concern about something.

The Paragon community is getting bigger by the day especially on the social media channels. I'm glad you're part of it.

Their marketing team is very active.

I even had some ads about paragon coin on 9gag  Cheesy

Is no wonder that, marketing is good, more people know about this, Chinese people are getting here (hopefully), and the thread is always up there for people to know about the project, this ICO will be a good one indeed, thanks for introducing cannabis to the blockchain, we really needed this Cheesy.

I totally agree with you mate. Marketing for this coin is huge and also has an updated thread for the community to track on. This one of funded ICO's today, so I personally think that this project will be a successful one. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Just seen that the CEO of Paragon is going to speak at the London Blockchain forum.
Jessica Versteeg

Any chance on getting an entry card for token holders to the blockchain forum?

https://london.keynote.ae/speakers/

Great news!
Hope she can convience some huge investors for this project!

Curious if they will do some live coverage Smiley, would be nice to see Jessica talk about Paragon.
So Paragon go live when she is speaking Wink

Actually i don't think they are going for big investors anymore. They raised more than 30m $, so they had big investors already.

I think they are going there for more publicity and networking.
Pages:
Jump to: