Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 18. (Read 61140 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 8
Mining pool SHA256

http://miningpool.pl:7272/

fee-1,5%

I really like to mine scrypt algo which has right now lower difficulty , please suggest me a pool for that.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Duo is a rare gem!!
I suggest you guys to hold!!
Even if it’s sound hard to believe DUO is a competitor of UNobtanium
And soon will have the same value!!
Activity: 7
Activity: 22
Merit: 8
A simple question can i ask?
How many coins can i mine per day with GTX1050ti in scrypt algo or in sha256(if difficulty is lower)
Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
I know what Marcetin do all this time.

He sleep in office, literaly. He don't want do to lose time.

If thats true, that is just awesome, that takes dedication  Smiley

In my last talk with Marcetin a few days ago he did also tell me the same... He is coding all the time, pretty much 24*7, not getting much sleep, working on getting things finished. Hats off for all the work he is doing.

I already saw some of his work he has done, so I can tell it is true. Also soon I will be able to test finished things and report final errors to him, if there are any.

Is there any roadmap ?

Well, there is no public roadmap I guess.

As this is a community coin, I would say that there are several road maps, on which simultaneously is worked on....
I have my own, Marcetin has it´s own (I would say, big one), and others are also active (and maybe have their own plans, or in other words "roadmap").

Personally I try to add DUO to several services and portals to increase useability of DUO. Also I try to add DUO to new mining pools and to new exchanges.
I am more or less successful in what I am doing, but from time to time I have a success. 

TraxOr zou doing great job...

everyone working on DUO is doing a good job Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
CEO @ cryptolandscout.com

In my last talk with Marcetin a few days ago he did also tell me the same... He is coding all the time, pretty much 24*7, not getting much sleep, working on getting things finished. Hats off for all the work he is doing.

I already saw some of his work he has done, so I can tell it is true. Also soon I will be able to test finished things and report final errors to him, if there are any.

Is there any roadmap ?

As this is a community coin, I would say that there are several road maps, on which simultaneously is worked on....
I have my own, Marcetin has it´s own (I would say, big one), and others are also active (and maybe have their own plans, or in other words "roadmap").

Personally I try to add DUO to several services and portals to increase useability of DUO. Also I try to add DUO to new mining pools and to new exchanges.
I am more or less successful in what I am doing, but from time to time I have a success. 

TraxOr zou doing great job...
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
How many coins can be mined?

A total of 1 million, with a current supply of 314,719 DUO in circulation.
Activity: 97
How many coins can be mined?
Coinz-Universe

Is there any roadmap ?

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Is there any roadmap ?
I need a break!

Thanks for that update Smiley
I can't wait to see whats next, im getting really excited about DUO now Smiley
Coinz-Universe

I need a break!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
CEO @ cryptolandscout.com

It's very complex plan a and he works on that plan every day, all day.

I can't wait that all things be over and to DUO start working in full capacity.
Coinz-Universe
DUO trading on https://trade.cryptobroker.io/markets/duobtc

Not seen this mentioned before Smiley

Cryptobroker.io themself posted on October 12, 2017 that they added DUO to their exchange.

This exchange is also already listed at the beginning of this forum post - check here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-parallelcoin-duo-sha256-scrypt-community-takeover-1097017

But hey.. they changed the design of their exchange. looks pretty good now ... and yes... DUO is traded there, too. Nice.
I need a break!
Coinz-Universe
Should I continue to mine this coin? How many is good price to sell

I would mine and keep holding, this coin has a promising future Smiley

A good price to sell? I would say around 0.013 BTC for 1 DUO.
You will see later this year. 
I need a break!

I would mine and keep holding, this coin has a promising future Smiley
Activity: 28
Activity: 100
They are intentionally distinct and different from one another. Colored coins have a value attached to them. So for example, speaking in abstractions here, a colored nxt may have the value attached to it of "Nxtsky promises to pay 1 btc to who ever sends him this token, signed netsky". Now that token can be traded on a market.
Pages:
Jump to: