Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 38. (Read 61138 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
Good News:
Welcome Parallelcoin (DUO) on Coinmarketcap.com!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/parallelcoin/

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
duo/uno

yah ... the Parallel is natural Wink

get on the bus it is going on a magical mystery tour ... and not the P-n-D kind ... some thing much different ... like David taking on G'lth.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
I'm interested in seeing where this coin goes as well. I've been mining it for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Looks like a very small amount of trade is happening at EmpoEX. Price is up to 0.001 BTC... at EmpoEX... not Cryptopia.
However this is far more in line to it's worth... if not more it should be...

We need to get some merchants or coinpay processors... something...

I am glad to see new names on the mining list at cryptopia... this tells me some new folks are taking notice...

I am wondering what is in store for DUO.
legendary
rule of thumb is if you don't hold the priv keys you don't really hold the coins ... pull from the exchanges (any exchange hell purse.io and bitstamp were hacked anyone can get  hacked) ... for valuable coins make sure you hold'm.
legendary
Bass Player
moot point.

you could have mined on 2 different algos ... this coin is still alive due to the efforts of the very few who kept it alive.  CHAOS happened in the crypto universe and this was a forgotten gem.  it just means it is held by reliable hands and is focused on a specific case use.  it is not trying to be NXT or Monero.

but it will be a pretty damn solid coin in the years to come.

Total coin supply as of this writing:  182,186

Rare indeed. And is designed well with 5 minute blocks and 2 DUO rewards... gonna be viable for years and years...

I would like to see some merchant activity.... and maybe another exchange for a little liquidity...  what if Cryptopia gets hacked or something?

legendary
moot point.

you could have mined on 2 different algos ... this coin is still alive due to the efforts of the very few who kept it alive.  CHAOS happened in the crypto universe and this was a forgotten gem.  it just means it is held by reliable hands and is focused on a specific case use.  it is not trying to be NXT or Monero.

but it will be a pretty damn solid coin in the years to come.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ok thanks for the info, i will not do it again... Cheesy
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Np Smiley
Now it will take some time to get back where it was, maybe few days...
Activity: 742
sorry that was my mistake, i'm new in mining but it is always good to learn and you taught me a good lesson, but why still so high that difficult?
kittehcoin.info
People will never learn it seems.
When you found some interesting coin to mine there are certain things to notice.
1. Someone is on that specific coin for months mining it with low power.
a) is it because he does not have enough power
b) or is it because there is certain thing called difficulty and he figured out that best way is to use modest power to mine it
2. You start to think that you will earn more because, hey, you have more power than that person then something strange happens
a) that person starts to increase his hash rate not letting you mine anything
b) you check pool 10 times a day to see did he removed his powerful rigs from that specific pool, so you can mine
c) after some weeks you find out what that person is doing is increasing difficulty constantly, whenever it drops, so either way you can't mine much
3. At the end you realize that if you enter that specific pool with the same, modest power as he had when you first entered the pool, he will let you mine not increasing difficulty
a) you will say wow now the difficulty is not 149, it is 0.3, I m mining 400DUO per day, not 0.5 per day anymore, and I can mine that much with 10 times lowest hash rate than I used before
b) and yes, I can use rest of my power to mine something else the same time
c) do I really need to say more...
legendary
Bass Player

"difficulty_sha256d" : 1561323.37588238,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 25.49996124,

Total Coins ( as of this writing ) 175,818

Rare!   

Market Cap  33.23 BTC ( or $ 7970 )

This coin is going up....
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
i keep the networks up on scrypt but at wich speed is it better to mine this coin

i buy duo on cryptopia at big price to help the market but i on ly have 20 coin now

akKKri6zE4TtgbNc5azajcFSzs4xmVEiqp

je vous suporte a 100%
Activity: 756
I don't think that there is another exchange for DUO except cryptopia. Anyway, what needs to be done here is to add this coin to the coinmarketcap and that should be first step.

There is another exchange (empoex), but there are no trades of DUO at all.

About CoinMarketCap.com: I just filled the Request Form, so hopefully DUO will be added there soon.

You should hit them up with a tweet as well to let them know.
Coinz-Universe
I don't think that there is another exchange for DUO except cryptopia. Anyway, what needs to be done here is to add this coin to the coinmarketcap and that should be first step.

There is another exchange (empoex), but there are no trades of DUO at all.

About CoinMarketCap.com: I just filled the Request Form, so hopefully DUO will be added there soon.
kittehcoin.info
Coinz-Universe
Just to say hello Smiley
I m giving as much support on this coin as I can right now. Mining on scrypt and SHA pools and buying constantly.

Good to see more support for DUO... I am also collecting Parallelcoins (mining, buying, trading on exchanges).

I am trading on Cryptopia, where are you trading?
kittehcoin.info
Just to say hello Smiley
I m giving as much support on this coin as I can right now. Mining on scrypt and SHA pools and buying constantly.
legendary
Apart from clear record, Marcetin is one gnarly dude! Cheesy

word.
legendary
Bass Player
DUO buying spree underway ( it isn't me either ) @ Cryptopia...
Someone bought it up to  0.00004990 BTC...  There is no 'buy' support on the other side... that side is 0.00000502 BTC...

Mining is going pretty good... difficulties are generally up...

Pages:
Jump to: