Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 35. (Read 61138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Dont panic!

I made mistake because of domain privacy with transferring domain from one registrant to another so sites on parallelcoin.info are down today. Or it shows as domain has expired. All is good, I have fixed it, just it take some time for DNS to propagate.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Djordje
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
EXCELLENT JOB putting SafeCEX on CoinMarketCap!

I requested it and they put if finally on.

Nice. I got one miner on this pool http://raq2.com/ and I will keep it there until the halving.

It is a good plan...  Even today you can get quite a few DUO simply by mining...
I am temporarily mining BTCU until the POW phase is over, but then I will be back mining DUO after that....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Nice. I got one miner on this pool http://raq2.com/ and I will keep it there until the halving.

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe

legendary
legendary
Bass Player
legendary
Bass Player
Roughly 15 months until halving....
Coinz-Universe
I decided to mine the multipool @ Hashpower.co and have it do a DUO payout....
This will force my measly little Antminer S3 to put continual buying pressure on DUO @ that new exchange SafeCEX.com

cool idea..... I need to get a new power supply for my Antminer S3+, then I will also start to mine there...
legendary
Bass Player
I decided to mine the multipool @ Hashpower.co and have it do a DUO payout....
This will force my measly little Antminer S3 to put continual buying pressure on DUO @ that new exchange SafeCEX.com

Coinz-Universe
Looks like a little excitement is happening with DUO... volume is inching up...  someone is getting a few DUO together and moving up the rich list....

I guess the time for cheap DUO is soon over....
legendary
Bass Player
Looks like a little excitement is happening with DUO... volume is inching up...  someone is getting a few DUO together and moving up the rich list....
legendary
Bass Player
did you see Exchange War:

exchangewar.info/coinprice?DUO_BTC

That is weird... whats up with that site?
Coinz-Universe
did you see Exchange War:

exchangewar.info/coinprice?DUO_BTC
Coinz-Universe
I stumbled on this https://safecex.com/market?q=DUO/BTC

New DUO market.

This is really getting more and more interesting Smiley

new place to mine DUO as well...

yes... check out this Parallelcoin pool:
http://hashpower.co/site/block?id=1281
legendary
Bass Player

New DUO market.

new place to mine DUO as well...
legendary

New DUO market.

Coinz-Universe
I contacted today Poloniex and asked about DUO for being added to the Exchange.
They answered "If the coin is selected by our team then you will see it listed here and in the important messages!"

It is not a good idea to spam them in filling the add coin request form again, but what other possibilities are there to get Parallelcoin added to Poloniex?

not sure there is much we can do, besides fill out the add coin request form. maybe if the developer fills it out, and includes his development plans thru 2016, there might be a bigger chance that we get a DUO/BTC market opened up on poloniex.

it seems bittrex, although smaller, might be an easier exchange to get on. they usually add smaller coins like DUO, while poloniex adds more established and popular coins that have had constant updates and/or volume.

i am in the bittrex slack channel, i will ask them what they think about it next time i am on there. if we can establish a market on bittrex with constant volume, and the developer of DUO rolls out some neat & useful things this year, maybe we have a shot at getting on poloniex.

Maybe Bittrex is a good possibility... as far as I remember DUO was originally already added at Bittrex exchange back in July/August 2014. But after there was not much volume, Parallelcoin was removed from Bittrex.

Bittrex is "The Next Generation Crypto-Exchange", so as DUO was taken over by the community, the next generation is now in charge. This means DUO is the perfect coin for the the next generation Crypto-Exchange Smiley.

after a quick exchange of messages with marcetin, i came to realize that DUO was listed at bittrex. excuse me for not knowing this, i have only just recently stumbled across this coin. i believe there are a two main reasons why the coin did not receive enough volume to continue trading on there.

1. community takeover coins aren't really that popular when they are taken over, because the original developer vacated the project.
2. lack of coin supply- i can only imagine what the coin supply was back when it was listed, there was probably not enough coins trading hands to even come close to the minimum volume limit bittrex requires to maintain the listing.

while none of these are the fault of the current developer, those are probably the things that contributed to the delisting.

i do not believe bittrex is a MUST right now for parallel coin, but it could be important in the next few months. let's see what marcetin has to say about all this.

cheers

Parallelcoin was removed from Bittrex about one year before the coin takeover through the community took place.. so as written before, it would be interesting now to readd DUO again to Bittrex.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
They answered "If the coin is selected by our team then you will see it listed here and in the important messages!"

It is not a good idea to spam them in filling the add coin request form again, but what other possibilities are there to get Parallelcoin added to Poloniex?

not sure there is much we can do, besides fill out the add coin request form. maybe if the developer fills it out, and includes his development plans thru 2016, there might be a bigger chance that we get a DUO/BTC market opened up on poloniex.

it seems bittrex, although smaller, might be an easier exchange to get on. they usually add smaller coins like DUO, while poloniex adds more established and popular coins that have had constant updates and/or volume.

i am in the bittrex slack channel, i will ask them what they think about it next time i am on there. if we can establish a market on bittrex with constant volume, and the developer of DUO rolls out some neat & useful things this year, maybe we have a shot at getting on poloniex.

Maybe Bittrex is a good possibility... as far as I remember DUO was originally already added at Bittrex exchange back in July/August 2014. But after there was not much volume, Parallelcoin was removed from Bittrex.

Bittrex is "The Next Generation Crypto-Exchange", so as DUO was taken over by the community, the next generation is now in charge. This means DUO is the perfect coin for the the next generation Crypto-Exchange Smiley.

after a quick exchange of messages with marcetin, i came to realize that DUO was listed at bittrex. excuse me for not knowing this, i have only just recently stumbled across this coin. i believe there are a two main reasons why the coin did not receive enough volume to continue trading on there.

1. community takeover coins aren't really that popular when they are taken over, because the original developer vacated the project.
2. lack of coin supply- i can only imagine what the coin supply was back when it was listed, there was probably not enough coins trading hands to even come close to the minimum volume limit bittrex requires to maintain the listing.

while none of these are the fault of the current developer, those are probably the things that contributed to the delisting.

i do not believe bittrex is a MUST right now for parallel coin, but it could be important in the next few months. let's see what marcetin has to say about all this.

cheers
Coinz-Universe

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: