Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 5. (Read 27941 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i cant even find in the ann what your coins is for  or what its about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Other than creating a low coin count crypto with a longer mining period, is there anything special planned here?  Ann is pretty weak...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Title fixed.

For those not already aware, DUO is trading at Bittrex.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DUO

We would like to take a moment and thank Bittrex for taking interest in our coin.

Happy trading!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
bittrex already.....  Roll Eyes

thread title needs a fixin
Activity: 582
thats a looooooot of sell orders for starters Shocked... just few buys... and seem a little scrypted.. axactly 5 mins in between every buy.

+ another dev with newbie account.. hmmzz Roll Eyes

smells lil fishy to me

If it looks scripted it probably is.. check out  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-poloniex-cryptsy-all-coin-trading-software-quatloo-trader-711966

prolly bots selling. nice!
 I need that app
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Sometimes we realize that is cheaper buy some coin than mine it... so it's shopping time... i see that someone sell at 100000 satoshi? uau why i begin to buy at 500000? silly me... seems i go the market again...
Activity: 56
Well the POW coins will run out fast if the idiots sell them at those prices and selling at 0.004 is selling at a major loss! it costs more than that for the electricity and hardware to even mine. But I will wait until the village idiots have played their games and then i will sell my coins.
Activity: 394
Keep ignoring the FUD Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The only person who is selling at these prices must be someone who got the coins for free because mining them is no way profitable at these prices.....

I got my bets it is the pools selling their coins. Everyone always forgets about the pools but in they end they usually own 1 or 2% of the total coins.

Suppose at the end of the day good pools need to eat & pay bills also Smiley
But yes, don't sell low on DUO, got potential.
Activity: 252
The only person who is selling at these prices must be someone who got the coins for free because mining them is no way profitable at these prices.....

I got my bets it is the pools selling their coins. Everyone always forgets about the pools but in they end they usually own 1 or 2% of the total coins.
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
That market looks completely dead. As of now I wouldn't waste my time.
I still don't see the rush to force the coin to market, I would still say another couple of weeks.
There is not compatibility between infant coins and day traders looking to make a quick buck from in and out coins. The true survivors have patience and a solid strategy.
Please Dev don't submit this coin to market just yet, maybe not until block 5000-7000 at least.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any plans regarding the markets?

Midgegaunt your all in on this coin.. whats caught your attention? The quality of the wallet?  dual mining algorithms? complexity and difficulty of the process?

Yeah all of the above mate. The fair release, the fact there won't be millions of coins hitting the market at the first day. A steady coin that you can assume won't be mass dumped. (I hope)
I'm giving it my attention. Sadly its now on Bittrex, that IMO is a stupid move.

hope people not selling low this hard coin,  Shocked

lol @ hard coin...
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
thats a looooooot of sell orders for starters Shocked... just few buys... and seem a little scrypted.. axactly 5 mins in between every buy.

+ another dev with newbie account.. hmmzz Roll Eyes

smells lil fishy to me

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
be patience guys, this is just begining, give it time to see real price,
hunting fox always win  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I still don't see the rush to force the coin to market, I would still say another couple of weeks.
There is not compatibility between infant coins and day traders looking to make a quick buck from in and out coins. The true survivors have patience and a solid strategy.
Please Dev don't submit this coin to market just yet, maybe not until block 5000-7000 at least.

Midgegaunt your all in on this coin.. whats caught your attention? The quality of the wallet?  dual mining algorithms? complexity and difficulty of the process?

Yeah all of the above mate. The fair release, the fact there won't be millions of coins hitting the market at the first day. A steady coin that you can assume won't be mass dumped. (I hope)
I'm giving it my attention. Sadly its now on Bittrex, that IMO is a stupid move.

Immediatly as the market opened someone opened with a sell of 150 DUO, someone has a lot of coins at their disposal.....

it shows that he has got many coins and want to dump on us

Midgegaunt your all in on this coin.. whats caught your attention? The quality of the wallet?  dual mining algorithms? complexity and difficulty of the process?

hope people not selling low this hard coin,  Shocked

Immediatly as the market opened someone opened with a sell of 150 DUO, someone has a lot of coins at their disposal.....

Don't think that order sold or it must have been withdrawn.
It seems the asking is around the 0.05-0.06 range. I think thats fair.
Obviously the idiotic buy orders are waaaaay below the coins value and are cheeky enough to try buy the entire currently mined coins for less than a BTC. If you are selling on Bittrex, don't be stupid and dump all your coins for pittance, the buyer will profit massively from it.
Hold your ground sell at no less than 0.05!

Edit: Sorry I misread 150 sats lol not 150 DUO. Yeah thats a big order to crash the price. Trading like that only goes one way...

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

How many confirmations for a transaction?

EDIT: 6
Pages:
Jump to: