Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 8. (Read 27941 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Please disregard 'zipdev_'s response.  We are not affiliated and do not have anything to do with ZipCoin. 

We are happy to see the fair release was exactly that, giving people time before regular block rewards hit.  It is also understood that the coin is fairly hard to mine and was meant to be that way, please be patient as the network should settle in. 

If you have any suggestions, have something to offer or would like to contribute in some way get in touch with us.

Thank you for you continued support.  Stay tuned!

question is, when is this coin going to trade? people mining for free wont last forever

This coin is less than 4 days old and you're already flustered for exchange? Not every coin should go to exchange with-in minutes of launch. Go mine some BTC instead if you're in need of profit.

+1

Clamouring for an exchange so early is completely ridiculous.  If exchanges had any scruples they would wait until a coin network was 3-6 months old before they even considered adding it.  If that were the case there wouldn't be anywhere near as many coin releases, consequently there would be a lot less scams and everybody would know that devs were serious and committed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
why website link redirected to this thread ?
Activity: 394
I'll not sell DUO below 0.1.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
Please disregard 'zipdev_'s response.  We are not affiliated and do not have anything to do with ZipCoin. 

We are happy to see the fair release was exactly that, giving people time before regular block rewards hit.  It is also understood that the coin is fairly hard to mine and was meant to be that way, please be patient as the network should settle in. 

If you have any suggestions, have something to offer or would like to contribute in some way get in touch with us.

question is, when is this coin going to trade? people mining for free wont last forever

This coin is less than 4 days old and you're already flustered for exchange? Not every coin should go to exchange with-in minutes of launch. Go mine some BTC instead if you're in need of profit.
Activity: 582

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Dev

Whats the plan for this coin.
www.DonateMedia.org
Dev, what a horrible dif strategy you have here.  This is going to make all miners run away.  I'm out, just wait til exchange and buy WAY CHEAPER than mining.

to be confirmed, need 120 confirmation, with 5 minutes block time, that's a long way to go  Roll Eyes

It would be nice if we could have a word from the dev here...
IMO this could go two directions...

1. The dev has some great future plans for this coin, but keeps quiet until he has mined some while dif. is low
--> After a few days he might get active and release an amazing roadmap --> dif will go sky high!

2. No future plans at all...dev stays quiet...coin will die within a few days...

My biggest concern for now is the confirmation time...

Regards

Goldmaxx

agreed, we hope it goes to direction #1 , but both directions have 50:50 chance, let's see what will happen in a few days
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
WTS 5 DUO

PM Me
I helped setup the p2pool and explorer.  Everyone is either laying low, or busy. 

Could all of you please organize your queries?  I'd like pitchforks in one line, and torches in another line.

Do you have any batteries for the torches?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
WTS: 10 parallelcoin
PM me
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I helped setup the p2pool and explorer.  Everyone is either laying low, or busy. 

Could all of you please organize your queries?  I'd like pitchforks in one line, and torches in another line.
We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Wink

here is the link u can see for yourself
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62815d83638092b36525c80c8fec64c9cbaece6c86ab2d0ce0d4ebf2cba32d6c/analysis/

Also to thank you all we will be doubling the zipcoin you send to our address
For the next 5 people that send first!!!
zip add
ZQYdmnYhjJub4PEhwVCnJKqxLX81VKAn7r

bitcoinadd
1GB9F6gQ5BiRerfWb48WLqw9djCu2Vqvtv

uhh what?

Haha

Wrong topic I suppose ;-)

Best hope so, and that it's not the SAME dev seeing as Zipcoin is rumoured to either have a key logger and/or be accessing wallet files from other coins.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Wink

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62815d83638092b36525c80c8fec64c9cbaece6c86ab2d0ce0d4ebf2cba32d6c/analysis/

zip add

bitcoinadd

uhh what?

Haha

Wrong topic I suppose ;-)
Activity: 602

zip add

bitcoinadd

uhh what?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is fobcoin a legit exchange?  I see no volume and OP has not been updated.  Anyone got info?

Looks dead to me.

Wow still no Dev reply or message. Love his interaction with his community!!
Pages:
Jump to: