Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 6. (Read 27941 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
That market looks completely dead. As of now I wouldn't waste my time.
I still don't see the rush to force the coin to market, I would still say another couple of weeks.
There is not compatibility between infant coins and day traders looking to make a quick buck from in and out coins. The true survivors have patience and a solid strategy.
Please Dev don't submit this coin to market just yet, maybe not until block 5000-7000 at least.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any plans regarding the markets?

Midgegaunt your all in on this coin.. whats caught your attention? The quality of the wallet?  dual mining algorithms? complexity and difficulty of the process?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That market looks completely dead. As of now I wouldn't waste my time.
I still don't see the rush to force the coin to market, I would still say another couple of weeks.
There is not compatibility between infant coins and day traders looking to make a quick buck from in and out coins. The true survivors have patience and a solid strategy.
Please Dev don't submit this coin to market just yet, maybe not until block 5000-7000 at least.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any plans regarding the markets?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I wont touch that site, it looks sketchy

Totally agree.  Scammers all over the place!
Activity: 582
I wont touch that site, it looks sketchy
Activity: 17

DUO is being traded here, although I have no information on this exchange...Please proceed with caution!  If anyone has had any experience using this site please post your feedback here.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Please update us what you're doing dev, this would ensure the health of the coin.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Not see any support of DEV, contact not see anwer
Not going to try to gauge or speculate on the starting price,  this generally works itself out in the long run.

If you have any other pertinent questions, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for flying with us!

perfecto  Grin
Activity: 279
Not going to try to gauge or speculate on the starting price,  this generally works itself out in the long run.

Activity: 40

I had been add your coin to my pool, I have contact for add to ANN, but not see.
Thanks
Activity: 17

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

He works, I should be able to get you an answer.  I had an issue with p2p submission of scrypt work.  Even if the conf was set to scrypt it would eval as sha.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
all 8 mhs i own are on this   Grin

not renting tho as i cannot bet everything on this
Activity: 770
Yes, no need to be on exchange quite soon.

Early listing on exchanges leads to easy dumping of coins.
Difficulty already climbing, over 130 now was below 90 yesterday. Get your miners on this while you can still make good money!
If in to exchange, everybody think coin's price?

and coin had been add to my pool

Yes, I same your post, at this time not need to exchange
Activity: 394
Activity: 279
Don't expect the coin to hit the markets any time soon. Its such a new coin and not enough exist to sustain an exchange.
Have some bloody patience, mining new coins does include a margin of risk and cashing in so early will only kill it.
Allow the network to grow a little, get a stash of coins and while the difficulty is low get as many as you can.

Don't see the 2 coin payout as a bad thing, expect it to fetch a good price (0.005-0.002) when released which is massivley more than multi pools are paying.
I'm sure once the coin does hit the market, as long as people are not willing to part with them for short change the price will hold well at high value.

Do your calculations and look at historical figures on similar coins or factor in the different payouts.
I am mining this coin on https://www.ipominer.com/ as 'midgegaunt' and all my 140MH/s is on this thing.
I know it will pay off, with the difficulty below 100 I think the payout is good at this level.
Once the coin hits the market in maybe a few weeks I'm sure others will jump on board and send the difficulty sky high.
Pages:
Jump to: