Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 20. (Read 6830 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Will the project work with the falling market as it is now? Everything just drowns in red.
I think there is a chance that during the launch of the exchange the situation will change and the project will be launched in more comfortable conditions. But for the collection of investment it can be a problem. While of course early to say.
what tools can the team use when launching the platform to increase the number of clients?
Activity: 13
Will the project work with the falling market as it is now? Everything just drowns in red.
I think there is a chance that during the launch of the exchange the situation will change and the project will be launched in more comfortable conditions. But for the collection of investment it can be a problem. While of course early to say.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
The fall of the market is a temporary phenomenon and soon everything will be fine. Apparently everything is connected with the release of 5 billion coins of the digital dollar.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
What is the cost at the moment for one PRDX token? And the minimum investment amount.
the price for 1 PRDX token is 0.15 USD, and now it seems like a 12% bonus is in progress,
I myself am sure that the softcap will be achieved and the result is they surpass it, congratulations
This is a very attractive price and, plus to everything, you can use the bonus when buying.  I think the project has every chance to collect the required amount of investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
What is the cost at the moment for one PRDX token? And the minimum investment amount.
the price for 1 PRDX token is 0.15 USD, and now it seems like a 12% bonus is in progress,
I myself am sure that the softcap will be achieved and the result is they surpass it, congratulations
Activity: 14
How can I become a member at the User Level? Is this program only for early stage investment participants or do you offer conditions for all token holders?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 12
I read that the project signed an agreement to guarantee security in case of any breaches in the system. $100 Million is a large sum. From what period the agreement will be valid?

Hello, the agreement has already started and will be valid from now on
Are we talking about risk insurance? How can this help investors have more confidence in the quality of the development results and launch of the ParamountDax exchange?

Hello, there are exchanges on the market that do not have insurance, do not use cold wallets and do not have licenses.
We want to do the best and provide the best trading experience in total security and safety.
This is why we already have the licenses and partnerships to make this a reality
I see that you want to create the most innovative platform. But it seems to me that reputable exchanges will also continue to improve their features, and you have yet to conduct a quality launch of the platform to gain the trust of traders.
copper member
Activity: 256
I read that the project signed an agreement to guarantee security in case of any breaches in the system. $100 Million is a large sum. From what period the agreement will be valid?

Are we talking about risk insurance? How can this help investors have more confidence in the quality of the development results and launch of the ParamountDax exchange?

Hello, there are exchanges on the market that do not have insurance, do not use cold wallets and do not have licenses.
We want to do the best and provide the best trading experience in total security and safety.
This is why we already have the licenses and partnerships to make this a reality
copper member

copper member
Dear ParamountDax Community,

In this article, you’ll learn more about token sales, ICOs and how to determine if you should get involved as an investor.

Read the full article and start to invest with us
Buy the Tokens here- https://paramountdax.io

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/paramountdaxs-ico-is-now-on-public-sale-dba51cba8683

Activity: 49

copper member
Hello community,

here is the new graphical interface of the TFC trading from the chart!
🔥A function that we provide!
Which allows you to trade in an advanced way.
By placing market entry/exit orders, and other kinds of orders directly from the chart!!

👉Try it now on our MVP staging: https://staging.paramountdax.com/demo.html

👉Take advantage of the 12% public sale discount.
Buy PRDX token !!!
https://www.paramountdax.io/register

I see that now the team presents five variants of language support for the platform. Will this list be expanded during the opening of the exchange?

Hello, yes, of course this list will be expanded for many other languages
copper member

copper member
how long will the 12% discount last?  And where can I see how sales are progressing now?

Hello, ICO Sale Period > Bonus 12% (From 24 June to 19 August). If you register on our website here https://paramountdax.io/register on your dashboard you can see how many tokens sold
copper member
At the moment, what is the minimum amount for which I can buy tokens?

Hello, the minimum amount to purchase is 500 PRDX
Activity: 18
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
how long will the 12% discount last?  And where can I see how sales are progressing now?
Activity: 27
Hello community,

here is the new graphical interface of the TFC trading from the chart!
🔥A function that we provide!
Which allows you to trade in an advanced way.
By placing market entry / exit orders, and other kinds of orders directly from the chart!!

👉Try it now on our MVP staging: https://staging.paramountdax.com/demo.html

👉Take advantage of the 12% public sale discount.
Buy PRDX token !!!
https://www.paramountdax.io/register

https://i.imgur.com/n6bFAaZ.png
I see that now the team presents five variants of language support for the platform. Will this list be expanded during the opening of the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: