Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 40. (Read 6887 times)

copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
Tell us about your ways to protect the platform?  Recently there have been hacking attempts at major exchanges.

Hello, you can find all the details here: https://www.paramountdax.io/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Does that project planning to create new partnerships in future?

Sure. Stay tunned!
copper member
The rating of your ICO confirms my opinion that the quality of the project preparation is very high.  When do you plan to open the platform for work?
The KYC process is necessary to deposit funds in your exchange?

You can do it even after depositing. We require KYC only for withdrawal.
copper member
Pre-sale is already active, and I wonder how long the pre-sale will last?  Will the team be able to collect the necessary amount during this time?

Hello, persale will ends in June 23th. Yes we decide that it will be a best strategy in our days to sell as much tokens as possible.

What marketing strategy can provide you with investor activity?
I’m also interested what about bounty campaign, do you think about it?

We will definitely have airdrop, we are evaluating for the bounty campaign you can find updates on our social media
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Holders token amount of more than 50,000 PRDX will have permanent custom level with no growth opportunity?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
The project has the trust of investors only in the case of high-quality preparation for the sale of tokens and good technical justification. I think the team offered enough information to make an investment decision.
Looking at the sales figure, it can be said that many investors have accepted their investment decision in favor of the project, and this is a good indicator for the future development of the platform.
Show me please where can you see the sales figure. I couldn't find it yet.
Activity: 252
What requirements will be established for the recruitment of your support agents to your platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I have read about your features that minimize the risks when making transactions. In my opinion, you offer a quality platform for trading crypto assets.
Well, according to the description, the platform will be really very high quality.  But still, we will be able to finally evaluate her work only after launch.
Activity: 574
Tell us about your ways to protect the platform?  Recently there have been hacking attempts at major exchanges.
Activity: 56
I have read about your features that minimize the risks when making transactions. In my opinion, you offer a quality platform for trading crypto assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does that project planning to create new partnerships in future?
Activity: 182
Tell me please how do you plan to solve latency problems? I am interested in specific innovative solutions from your project.
I think you can find some details in the white paper. WP has a good description of the technical detail.
Dua
Activity: 616
The project has the trust of investors only in the case of high-quality preparation for the sale of tokens and good technical justification. I think the team offered enough information to make an investment decision.
Looking at the sales figure, it can be said that many investors have accepted their investment decision in favor of the project, and this is a good indicator for the future development of the platform.
Activity: 616
Tell me please how do you plan to solve latency problems? I am interested in specific innovative solutions from your project.
Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Where can I find the info about raised funds at the certain stage? I can't see this on your ICO page.

Hello, If you register on ParamountDax you will see how many tokens have already been sold. You can do it here: https://www.paramountdax.io/
Thank you. But I can't see the raised amount at the moment, the count starts from softcap point.
they do not indicate any figures, only approximately you can see the number of investments collected.
This is the main thing that investors can't see the current investments to understand  the situation around the project.
but it seems to me the opposite, that investors should see how much investment has already been collected, this causes more confidence in the project.
I agree with you, usually all projects make online visible timer where we can watch collected funds.
Activity: 574
Where can I find the info about raised funds at the certain stage? I can't see this on your ICO page.

Hello, If you register on ParamountDax you will see how many tokens have already been sold. You can do it here: https://www.paramountdax.io/
Thank you. But I can't see the raised amount at the moment, the count starts from softcap point.
they do not indicate any figures, only approximately you can see the number of investments collected.
This is the main thing that investors can't see the current investments to understand  the situation around the project.
but it seems to me the opposite, that investors should see how much investment has already been collected, this causes more confidence in the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Why the presale round will starts after main sale? That’s interesting .

It's not a presale, but a private sale. Big difference, but i was wondering the same thing as the discount on that is unclear.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Activity: 252
Why the presale round will starts after main sale? That’s interesting .
Really unusual strategy. But it is possible that this private sale will be designed for investors with large investments. I'd like to understand that.
most likely it is, first ordinary investors take part in sales, and in the end large investors will add their investments for the development of the project.
well, anyway, now we get a bonus, which is very high compared to the open phase ICO. And I think that developers appreciate every participant.
Pages:
Jump to: