Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 39. (Read 6887 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
When do you plan to launch it and how we could help you as community?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
New opportunity for the ParamountDax exchange users
— Trading from chart —

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/new-opportunity-for-the-paramountdax-exchange-users-trading-from-chart-87de08e9d0a

I am glad that you are in a permanent improvement of your platform. It is very interesting to test your implementation, I am waiting for the earliest launch of the exchange.
Most importantly, we are patient in waiting for the launch of the exchange. I am sure it is only a matter of time and hopefully in the near future it will be realized
Activity: 455
— Trading from chart —

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/new-opportunity-for-the-paramountdax-exchange-users-trading-from-chart-87de08e9d0a

I am glad that you are in a permanent improvement of your platform. It is very interesting to test your implementation, I am waiting for the earliest launch of the exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
— Trading from chart —

Great idea. I want to see the full set of necessary options to trade from the chart. I'll wait for the update.
Activity: 182
Which audit company will audit your exchange and how often will you audit it?
About what audit companies are you talking about? I think we could talking about it after official launch.
These companies are engaged in research of the project and control its audience, as far as I understand.
Such an audit is carried out regularly after the launch of exchanges.  The developers wrote about this audit. I think that users of the platform will be able to trust the exchange if it is conducted by a reputable audit company.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Holders token amount of more than 50,000 PRDX will have permanent custom level with no growth opportunity?

The more tokens you have on wallet and the more daily profit you get!
Good. I can count on profit growth, and I like it. Will the user level be taken into account by you from the moment of the official opening of the platform?
Activity: 588
Does that project planning to create new partnerships in future?

Sure. Stay tunned!
That’s good n we, partnerships makes projects more popular.
yes, but so far I haven't seen an announcement about the partnership of this project, and in my opinion there hasn't been an interesting update from the ParamountDax twitter account, and team ParamountDax not yet join any blockchain event.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Which audit company will audit your exchange and how often will you audit it?
About what audit companies are you talking about? I think we could talking about it after official launch.
These companies are engaged in research of the project and control its audience, as far as I understand.
Activity: 574
Tell us about your ways to protect the platform?  Recently there have been hacking attempts at major exchanges.

Hello, you can find all the details here: https://www.paramountdax.io/whitepaper.pdf
Thanks, I’ll read the project documentation more carefully now.
Activity: 406
I see that your platform has now introduced its MVP. This is a good. When will investors be able to get their first profit on the platform from owning tokens?
I think this will not happen soon, only after the launch of the platform.
Dua
Activity: 616

Sure. Stay tunned!
Can you bring more specifics about future partnerships. Do you keep it a secret so far? Are there any reasons?
Perhaps the team is still negotiating with new partners, so they still can not name the names of their partners.
Activity: 252
I see that your platform has now introduced its MVP. This is a good. When will investors be able to get their first profit on the platform from owning tokens?
Activity: 455

Sure. Stay tunned!
Can you bring more specifics about future partnerships. Do you keep it a secret so far? Are there any reasons?
Activity: 56
a good project with a great prospect of becoming a quality exchange with unique opportunities. I hope that the team will be able to implement its plan.
Activity: 182
What requirements will be established for the recruitment of your support agents to your platform?

Hello, a broad understanding of Blockchain, are an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
Have a passion for problem solving and are goal-oriented.
Are a listener with an exceptionally high EQ and the ability to empathise with your customers when they are facing problems.
Know how startups work and you have an interest in technology.
Are a proactive doer, embody proactivity, with a can-do roll-your-sleeves-up attitude, and don't wait around to be told what to do!
I think you will be able to find enthusiastic people who have customer experience and are familiar with blockchain technology and want to become your agents.
copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
The project has the trust of investors only in the case of high-quality preparation for the sale of tokens and good technical justification. I think the team offered enough information to make an investment decision.
Looking at the sales figure, it can be said that many investors have accepted their investment decision in favor of the project, and this is a good indicator for the future development of the platform.
Show me please where can you see the sales figure. I couldn't find it yet.

First you have to register, and then you can see it in the dashboard section.
Link to website here: https://www.paramountdax.io/
copper member
Holders token amount of more than 50,000 PRDX will have permanent custom level with no growth opportunity?

The more tokens you have on wallet and the more daily profit you get!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Sure. Stay tunned!
copper member
What requirements will be established for the recruitment of your support agents to your platform?

Hello, a broad understanding of Blockchain, are an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
Have a passion for problem solving and are goal-oriented.
Are a listener with an exceptionally high EQ and the ability to empathise with your customers when they are facing problems.
Know how startups work and you have an interest in technology.
Are a proactive doer, embody proactivity, with a can-do roll-your-sleeves-up attitude, and don't wait around to be told what to do!
Pages:
Jump to: