Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 272. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
it looks to be the case... seems to be finding invalid blocks  Total increases in miner but no blocks found in wallet - and the5re is no way it can find so many real block so fast... is that right?

the total in the miner is the total blocks found right?

So this means that found block is incorrect or just an orphan?

edit:
a littlebit more info from log:
Code:
27-01-2017 00:34:29.910 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:34:29.918 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470069 nonce:4199329083
27-01-2017 00:34:42.424 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:34:42.432 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470082 nonce:3260319523
27-01-2017 00:37:14.595 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:37:14.604 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470234 nonce:841575682

Why the same block is "found" 3 times?..

Also while my miner searches the 56780 block, in the wallet I can see total blocks: 56781(0..56780) ... that should mean, that 56780 is already found. Or am I wrong?..
Activity: 469
Buying accounts for 1100 sats pm me
Activity: 168
Merit: 104

i don't know but you can try with v3 version and see if there is the same error, we know that v3 version can find block

I just tried and it does produce the exact same error
so you think v4 works if v3 produces that error?
wish someone would confirm if v4 can find a block

v3?? link please

it produces the same error

About the error:
as written here: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/HOWTO_DEVELOP_GPU_MINER_FOR_PASCALCOIN.txt
Code:
EXAMPLE 4:
Sending a valid timestamp sending this message: (copy/paste)
SEND --> {"method":"miner-submit","params":[{"payload":"546573744A534F4E32","timestamp":1476106050,"nonce":1234}]}
RECEIVE <-- {"result":null,"error":"Error: Proof of work is higher than target","id":null}
This is a valid PoW. So... your payload is good, your timestamp is good, but your nonce is not good

So what this exactly mean? Should we stop mining with CUDA miners?..

P.S. I get the same error too:
Code:
Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload

it looks to be the case... seems to be finding invalid blocks  Total increases in miner but no blocks found in wallet - and the5re is no way it can find so many real block so fast... is that right?

the total in the miner is the total blocks found right?
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
About the error:
as written here: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/HOWTO_DEVELOP_GPU_MINER_FOR_PASCALCOIN.txt
Code:
EXAMPLE 4:
Sending a valid timestamp sending this message: (copy/paste)
SEND --> {"method":"miner-submit","params":[{"payload":"546573744A534F4E32","timestamp":1476106050,"nonce":1234}]}
RECEIVE <-- {"result":null,"error":"Error: Proof of work is higher than target","id":null}
This is a valid PoW. So... your payload is good, your timestamp is good, but your nonce is not good

So what this exactly mean? Should we stop mining with CUDA miners?..

P.S. I get the same error too:
Code:
Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
How much i can get with Nvidia GT 740M ?

i don't know but you can try with v3 version and see if there is the same error, we know that v3 version can find block

I just tried and it does produce the exact same error
so you think v4 works if v3 produces that error?
wish someone would confirm if v4 can find a block
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
ok it give me the same error, but there was a guy that found a block with the v3 miner, the v3 miner displayed the same error?

so the error seems to say its mining on an old block and not the next one?
cause when I see Invalid New Block 56770 for example... that is the same block I see in total blocks... so that means its mining one block behind?  or is the error an error and its actually mining on the correct block?

thats where Im confused...

is the error an error and saying there is an error when there is not

or is the error real ?

v3?? link please
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
V3 have same error......... and I heard maybe from just one miner he managed to find block, which still mean nothing
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ok it give me the same error, but there was a guy that found a block with the v3 miner, the v3 miner displayed the same error?

cause when I see Invalid New Block 56770 for example... that is the same block I see in total blocks... so that means its mining one block behind?  or is the error an error and its actually mining on the correct block?

or is the error real ?

or is the error real ?
Activity: 661
515 on my reference 290s @950/1300
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is it normal that 280x 15% faster then 290/390 ?

360-400Mh/s - 290/390
450Mh/s - 280/7950/7970
540Mh/s - 470.4G
i don't have any error all fine, just node status is not always on running, number of connection is low, i probably need to port forward, but i don't like to do it, it's a good vehicle for back door...

Look in the logs for the issue of Proof of work is no valid and something about payload. on your nvidia rigs

you mean in the txt file?

nope, go to options and in there click on the log settings,... a log tab will then show up... wait ill take some screen shots for u brb

thats what im told above

so i dont know...

not sure why they would update the miner if they know it produces that errror

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
How to transfer reward from Pascalcoin to Poloniex? Procedure please ... tnx
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
This is absolutely amazing... I've multiply my initial investment in 30000% !!! I love this coin  Grin

You've held through all this? That's even more amazing lol.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
i don't have any error all fine, just node status is not always on running, number of connection is low, i probably need to port forward, but i don't like to do it, it's a good vehicle for back door...

Look in the logs for the issue of Proof of work is no valid and something about payload. on your nvidia rigs

nope, go to options and in there click on the log settings,... a log tab will then show up... wait ill take some screen shots for u brb

legendary

hmm
did you try to set your windows time to automatic settings?

have you found any blocks?

did you enable to log and check it for errors?

i just started the miner as default, where i can enable error check? no block so far but i started few hours ago withe the v4 miner

error open pascalcoinwallet

maybe try to re-download it and re-install it?
Jump to: