Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 271. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Hell All.  So I downloaded the new cudaminer from klaus and I cannot seem to get the (5) gpus to run at all.  No matter how many instances or devices a mark.  Is there a trick I am missing?

well i can make a tutorial if you want, but im worried about that error
can you get one to run?

I can get all 3 of mine to run... but the error bothers me... i dont want to show people how to waste electricity if thats all thats happening

I just checked the log and I am getting this error - Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload

Can you tell me how to get all the gpus to run?  I am using -d 0,1,2,3,4  but it only ever mines on device#0

i couldnt figure out how to get them to run with a single command

so i have 3

I run 3 commands to get each to run

first with d0, second with d1, third with d2

run one proxu, select # of GPUs

then run one miner for each GPU

was the way I got it to work
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hi there PASCAL community,what a run so far.Gratz to all of you who believed in this coin.
I'm writing this message as i'd like to know if anyone's progressing with the pool.I have donated 10k Pascal and in case we can't get a pool until first week of February i'd like to have my coins back.Also if ocminer provides a pool i would also like to withdraw my bounty.He could look to our coin back then,but at that time it's price was "peanuts".We must get a a pool asap to gain the support of small miners also.If i get my coins back i promise that by the creation of a pool i will reward the creator.I leave it up to community to decide.

is totally irrelevant whether you are big or small miner we have 10000+ gpu's and still dont have block after 24 hours ... something is not ok there

Are you just joking, 10000 GPUs and can't find a block?

No, I'm serious, we play with the same wallet with different and with one and now the other miner. Still dont get block...25 hours now Sad

I have 14 Nano and 14 Fury, 19,600 H/s. Been mining for almost 12 hours, still haven't found a block either.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
Does the log show anything if the mining with NVidia is ok, but no block was found?

Because it seems I don't get the RPC errors anymore for the last 30 minutes or so with proxymining, KlausT v1.04... But I don't know what to look for if everything is ok...
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
I can get all 3 of mine to run... but the error bothers me... i dont want to show people how to waste electricity if thats all thats happening

My 1 gtx 1060 is running with both Klaus and Proxy miner.
But both miners are using GPU differently:
Klaus miner is almost not using GPU Memmory controller - load close to 0%
Proxy miner is using GPU Memmory controller - load about 95%
Both miners gets the same error. But Klaus miner shows ~500-550 MH/s and Proxy miner only 200-500 MH/s jumping.

Anyway, if both will not find a correct block - they are useless Sad
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hell All.  So I downloaded the new cudaminer from klaus and I cannot seem to get the (5) gpus to run at all.  No matter how many instances or devices a mark.  Is there a trick I am missing?

can you get one to run?

I just checked the log and I am getting this error - Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload

Can you tell me how to get all the gpus to run?  I am using -d 0,1,2,3,4  but it only ever mines on device#0
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
Hi there PASCAL community,what a run so far.Gratz to all of you who believed in this coin.
I'm writing this message as i'd like to know if anyone's progressing with the pool.I have donated 10k Pascal and in case we can't get a pool until first week of February i'd like to have my coins back.Also if ocminer provides a pool i would also like to withdraw my bounty.He could look to our coin back then,but at that time it's price was "peanuts".We must get a a pool asap to gain the support of small miners also.If i get my coins back i promise that by the creation of a pool i will reward the creator.I leave it up to community to decide.

is totally irrelevant whether you are big or small miner we have 10000+ gpu's and still dont have block after 24 hours ... something is not ok there

No, I'm serious, we play with the same wallet with different and with one and now the other miner. Still dont get block...25 hours now Sad
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Ok, how do I send coins to polo? I see where to put the deposit address, but what about the payment ID polo is asking me to send to? Where do I put that in in the wallet?? plz help, just hit a block! 24 hours 21 GPUs a combo of. 280xs, 290s, 390s, 480s, 470s.

can you get one to run?

Activity: 163

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Do you see blocks coming?  Mine stoped at 56762, almost 3 hours ago..

current 56786
thanks for the miner tuto

but do we have to use the same miner name on each ring? or we can change ?

you dont have to, you can use different wallets, one for each rig if you really want to.
dlx
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Do you see blocks coming?  Mine stoped at 56762, almost 3 hours ago..
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Had this coin's wallet installed inside a VMWare I deleted a week ago, thought it had no value. Had a few hundreds. FML
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Greetings,

Just started mining pascal today, how will I know that it is working?

Thanks in advance

Jon
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
I'm writing this message as i'd like to know if anyone's progressing with the pool.I have donated 10k Pascal and in case we can't get a pool until first week of February i'd like to have my coins back.Also if ocminer provides a pool i would also like to withdraw my bounty.He could look to our coin back then,but at that time it's price was "peanuts".We must get a a pool asap to gain the support of small miners also.If i get my coins back i promise that by the creation of a pool i will reward the creator.I leave it up to community and dev to decide.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
thanks for the miner tuto

but do we have to use the same miner name on each ring? or we can change ?
it looks to be the case... seems to be finding invalid blocks  Total increases in miner but no blocks found in wallet - and the5re is no way it can find so many real block so fast... is that right?

the total in the miner is the total blocks found right?

So this means that found block is incorrect or just an orphan?

edit:
a littlebit more info from log:
Code:
27-01-2017 00:34:29.910 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:34:29.918 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470069 nonce:4199329083
27-01-2017 00:34:42.424 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:34:42.432 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470082 nonce:3260319523
27-01-2017 00:37:14.595 TID:00003AEC [Error] Invalid new block 56780: Proof of work is higher than target
27-01-2017 00:37:14.604 TID:00003AEC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload: timestamp:1485470234 nonce:841575682

Why the same block is "found" 3 times?..

im not sure, i wish pascalcoin could let us know

at the bottom of the example it says

"This is a valid PoW. So... your payload is good, your timestamp is good, but your nonce is not good"

so its working or its not?  im not an expert on all these terms and what they mean to each other...

where are adaseb or wolf when we need them LOL

Howwwlllll Howwwlllll Howwwllll... maybe wolf will hear that Tongue
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
Is it normal that 280x 15% faster then 290/390 ?

360-400Mh/s - 290/390
450Mh/s - 280/7950/7970
540Mh/s - 470.4G

i have 290's in the 600's

you are under performing.

try a different bios.
Jump to: