Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 269. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
where is the miner? its out from sourceforge
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
hi guys.

please, tell me, where can I buy an account and what price is correct for it?

thanks.
Activity: 37
Thanks Smiley nice to see you here

well the wallet is brand new to me also, still trying to find a block before I can actually play with it... nothing for me to back up or try to change to another installation yet

but I assume you just export your private and maybe public keys? then import them to the new wallet...?

if i mine a block, ill read more about actually using the wallet... too bad I had not mined any previously Sad

Yeah, managed to backup the keys, updated the client, but now I'm unsure on how to actually send the coins.

I guess I have to:
Code:
Poloniex>Deposit>Your PascalCoin Payload>$payload

Pascalcoin wallet>New operation> *Select*Don't encrypt (public payload) Payload data: $payload>Execute

Can someone confirm?

EDIT: noticed that polo then gives you an actual account, still not sure if I have to encrypt it or not.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
that's why I am hesitant to switch from the coin I am mining now.... seems pretty iffy" to hit a coin, now that everyone has jumped in with the price..  give it a day or 2 to fall down in price and everyone goes back to mining something else again Grin

For now it looks like you will find block only after prices goes down... (or meybe there is a bug that miner not working with high target and not everyone know how to fix it)
legendary
Activity: 2198
2 days now, using official miner v0.2, with 4 GHs, still no block
that's why I am hesitant to switch from the coin I am mining now.... seems pretty iffy" to hit a coin, now that everyone has jumped in with the price..  give it a day or 2 to fall down in price and everyone goes back to mining something else again Grin

Its just hot right now.... will cool like they always do
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
22 hours ago I found a block.
after that no block. 6 GH/s
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
2 days now, using official miner v0.2, with 4 GHs, still no block
legendary
Activity: 2198

ya that's what I am doing per card now. What I am confusing myself on, but haven't dug into a lot lol, is.. in the wallet you have the option to mine to a certain account,,, I have one now account now (with a key)... but do I need to create a another account to mine to with each card (d0 d1 d2 etc)

dont need separate wallets i dont think, the proxy will combine all the launched miners into one.  I think... if not someone should let us know Tongue
Ya I think you know what I'm asking  Smiley same (GUI wallet)  etc. but with separate account/miner  8 character named like first .bat is named minerxxx that also is the name of the account created with wallet keys, which miner must have the same name... if that's correct? so if I create a second miner for a second card... I would need to name that something different if using in the same program folder... too minerxx1, hence do I now creat another wallet with keys, to match that new miner...

Like I said I jumped into this earlier,,, came home and now back at it.. any help is appreciated  Wink

EDIT: I did get it mining quickly, but only one card. I want to run 4 x 390's overnight for shits and giggles lol
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Hey Guys, where can i find the latest wallet? if you go to the official page it's 1.04, but there are more updates i think, based on the youtube movies i saw and git. Thanks in advance
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Hello, I'm sorry since this might be asked/answered several times but so far I couldn't find it.

• I mined PascalCoin past summer, got 100 on my wallet but I have no idea how to send them to polo.
  • I'm on 1.0.4 and seems like it isn't syncing, I've read that it might be a firewall problem, will check soon.
  • How can I make a backup?

Thanks.

check your windows time, use the automatic settings for time and time zone - that worked for me

Thank you sir, also I'm a follower of your youtube channel since the start, great content Wink

Code:
1/27/2017 12:57:13 AM Internal message: Detected a higher Net protocol version at bpascal1.dynamic-dns.net:4004 (v 3 4) ... check that your version is Ok! Visit official download website for possible updates: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/

I assume installing a new version shouldn't mess with my current balance, but, how do I back up? Have no idea how this wallet works.

Thanks Smiley nice to see you here

well the wallet is brand new to me also, still trying to find a block before I can actually play with it... nothing for me to back up or try to change to another installation yet

but I assume you just export your private and maybe public keys? then import them to the new wallet...?

if i mine a block, ill read more about actually using the wallet... too bad I had not mined any previously Sad
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....

I cant see any errors there, except   Disconecting 95.183.51.235:44454 > Invalid remote timestamp. Difference:205 > 180

but keep watching to see if you see any invalid block errors

im cruious if the clients are sometimes having problems syncing with the servers on time

you have a pool running now?

No, thats from wallet log
Hello, I'm sorry since this might be asked/answered several times but so far I couldn't find it.

• I mined PascalCoin past summer, got 100 on my wallet but I have no idea how to send them to polo.
  • I'm on 1.0.4 and seems like it isn't syncing, I've read that it might be a firewall problem, will check soon.

Thanks.

check your windows time, use the automatic settings for time and time zone - that worked for me

Thank you sir, also I'm a follower of your youtube channel since the start, great content Wink

Code:
1/27/2017 12:57:13 AM Internal message: Detected a higher Net protocol version at bpascal1.dynamic-dns.net:4004 (v 3 4) ... check that your version is Ok! Visit official download website for possible updates: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/

I assume installing a new version shouldn't mess with my current balance, but, how do I back up? Have no idea how this wallet works.

I cant see any errors there, except   Disconecting 95.183.51.235:44454 > Invalid remote timestamp. Difference:205 > 180

but keep watching to see if you see any invalid block errors

im cruious if the clients are sometimes having problems syncing with the servers on time

you have a pool running now?
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
So us NVIDIA users are a$$ed out getting this thing to find a block, eh?

Thanks.

Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
so now i watch my amd miner log more and i notice some errors also, not the same as the nvidia error but I got this one:

27/01/2017 06:02:57.960 TID:00000A80 [Error] Invalid new block 56774: Error executing operation 1/32: Invalid n_operation 525 (expected 530)
27/01/2017 06:03:03.007 TID:00000A80 [Error] No received response after waiting 5000 request id 4743 operation GET BLOCKS
27/01/2017 06:03:03.007 TID:00000A80 [Error] Cannot receive information about my block (56774)...
27/01/2017 06:03:03.492 TID:00000A80 [Error] Received a distinct block, finalizing: Block:56774 Timestamp:1485468175 Reward:1000000 Fee:500 PoW:00000000000000099B3B44348E2A2FAD87763ED305D2E6DE34FA9111917CAB00 (My block: Block:56774

it looks like I found an invalid block?   but then tells me received a distinct block... goes on about a reward ... but says its an error

otherwise wallet doesnt say anything about blocks found...

anyone else getting similar errors in their wallet log with AMD miner?

10000 gpu's dear lord, can't wait to be able to buy some cheap on ebay soon Smiley  One day, they will dump on the market at the same time, history repeats itself ヽ༼◕ل͜◕༽ノ

I kind of doubt that guy actually had 10,000 GPUs. That almost $2 million at $200 a gpu.

I didnt said that i have, i said we are connected 24hours on same wallet and have 10.000 gpus...still dont have a block

This is what you said "is totally irrelevant whether you are big or small miner we have 10000+ gpu's and still dont have block after 24 hours ... something is not ok there".

Are you read? i sad we have 10000+ gpus and still dont have block...where i said that I have?

did you check your log?  did you enable it?  any errors?

Check this http://pastebin.com/nKpBeDnS

Thanks.

ya that's what I am doing per card now. What I am confusing myself on, but haven't dug into a lot lol, is.. in the wallet you have the option to mine to a certain account,,, I have one now account now (with a key)... but do I need to create a another account to mine to with each card (d0 d1 d2 etc)

dont need separate wallets i dont think, the proxy will combine all the launched miners into one.  I think... if not someone should let us know Tongue
Jump to: