Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 293. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
it's correct, the block is 100 coins, with 700mh is around 15 coin per day, so you need a week to find a block...and that is the average now add the variance and you are wasting time...

If it is true (700 not 7000) then it is 2x more profitable than zcash
Activity: 534
So, I've got a question.  What resources to people use when looking for new coins? Other than the "Announcements" page, is there anything else out there?  I seem to always be way behind when it comes to new coins being introduced.  I know PascalCoin has been out for a bit, but what about others?  What do people use?  Thanks!

I found out about PascalCoin from www.icocountdown.com
       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmG4_Q4zGA     
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I mining with 7000MHz and dont have any coins for 12 hours Smiley Dont expect nothing for 1 day or you must be very lucker

it's correct, the block is 100 coins, with 700mh is around 15 coin per day, so you need a week to find a block...and that is the average now add the variance and you are wasting time...
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
77712-12 any offers on this account?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I don't understand how mine. I run waller and miner. Miner connected to wallet. And what next doing?
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
So, I've got a question.  What resources to people use when looking for new coins? Other than the "Announcements" page, is there anything else out there?  I seem to always be way behind when it comes to new coins being introduced.  I know PascalCoin has been out for a bit, but what about others?  What do people use?  Thanks!

I'm using my brain, that's my main resource. Lot of ETH babies don't know how to use that "resource"... Smiley

Wow, thanks for the informative answer! I'll be sure to use it next time.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Where do you guys think that Pascal Coin will get up to ?
Node Status: Discovering servers
How can I run wallet?

Just wait a little.
Wait about 40 min.

UPD. It works. Thanks!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Guys, looks like someone found a good way to sell accounts...
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/3669

It says Current Bid 0 PASC.

How can people buy in PASC if they don't have an account?  Is this one of the most potentially funny things on the Internet today?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

You could do that with bitsquare too I think... Disputes would be the weak point though.. i think.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

I'm using my brain, that's my main resource. Lot of ETH babies don't know how to use that "resource"... Smiley
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
How can I run wallet?

Just wait a little.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
How can I run wallet?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
draws "only" double the electricity as cryptonight algo  Grin  Grin  Grin
This is sick.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Got a few good accounts for sale

Number 133333-53 for 0.1BTC
Also got 2000 of other random accounts for sale.

PM if interested
sry if i miss it, but what is with this accounts?

There's a limited amount of pascal accounts unlike bitcoins unlimited address creation. Accounts are also very simple to memorize ie 12345-55.

There's speculation that easy to remember accounts will be worth a lot of money some day. It makes sense to be honest. You are in a position where you would have to buy an account rather than having a free one.

Also, another thing to point out is, Pascal transactions can be anonymous from what I understand.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me please!

Yeeee, a lot of BS.

Who cares how easy is the account no?

Do you prefer the [3-46] empty, or 1067982-12 full with a million PASC?

Ohh, and i forgot,

I sell [3-46] for 100 BTC.  Please come any fool and send me 100 BTC, and THEN i will give it to you...   Hahahaha.

What a joker seller.

p.s. I got mine free from a fellow in here.

You can fill the accounts with tokens...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I found out about PascalCoin from www.icocountdown.com
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
I mining with 7000MHz and dont have any coins for 12 hours Smiley Dont expect nothing for 1 day or you must be very lucker

Yes, but i said avarage, even if you not find within day maybe you find some within week and can calculate, or you did not find anything yet
Jump to: