Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 294. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I mining with 7000MHz and dont have any coins for 12 hours Smiley Dont expect nothing for 1 day or you must be very lucker
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
So what avarage pascal coin per day can i expect when mining with 2000 mhs?
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
why many members hate this project - PASCAL ? at the same time the price keep rising  Huh??

I noticed this also. Most likely because they missed out.

Same way how we all missed out CPU mining Bitcoin back in 2009 and gaining 10000 BTCs easy.

You just have to love the days when we were CPU mining PASC.
So much fun.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys! How do you think make sense to mine Pascal today with such complexity? Today's price - a manipulation of Poloniex. What do you think will happen to the price in the near future? Thank.
dlx
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Got a few good accounts for sale

Number 133333-53 for 0.1BTC
Also got 2000 of other random accounts for sale.

PM if interested
sry if i miss it, but what is with this accounts?

There's a limited amount of pascal accounts unlike bitcoins unlimited address creation. Accounts are also very simple to memorize ie 12345-55.

There's speculation that easy to remember accounts will be worth a lot of money some day. It makes sense to be honest. You are in a position where you would have to buy an account rather than having a free one.

Also, another thing to point out is, Pascal transactions can be anonymous from what I understand.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me please!

Yeeee, a lot of BS.

Who cares how easy is the account no?

Do you prefer the [3-46] empty, or 1067982-12 full with a million PASC?

Ohh, and i forgot,

I sell [3-46] for 100 BTC.  Please come any fool and send me 100 BTC, and THEN i will give it to you...   Hahahaha.

What a joker seller.

p.s. I got mine free from a fellow in here.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
So let's start a Twitter campaign for asking Poloniex to offer PascalCoin account trading (PASA).

From now on, I will offer one account for every Tweet requesting PASA trading on Poloniex. Your tweet must contains the following: #PascalCoin @poloniex $PASA

Once done, PM me your tweet and your PascalCoin public key!

Ok, so let me be clear about this because I already got a few irrelevant PMs.
You won't receive any PASC from me, only 1 PASA.

So, I need your Public key:
to get your public key,
1) go to Menu>Project>Private keys (shortcut CTRL+P)
2) click on "New for miner ..." to enable the public key button
3) click on the button Export public key
4) the public key is pasted in your clipboard and you can then PM it to me.

Keep tweeting for 1 PASA
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

PM if interested

There's a limited amount of pascal accounts unlike bitcoins unlimited address creation. Accounts are also very simple to memorize ie 12345-55.

There's speculation that easy to remember accounts will be worth a lot of money some day. It makes sense to be honest. You are in a position where you would have to buy an account rather than having a free one.

Also, another thing to point out is, Pascal transactions can be anonymous from what I understand.

Edit: I think there's only 1/3 total accounts of the maximum pascal circulation. Making them more valuable than pascal itself.
Activity: 952

PM if interested

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Anybody anc PM me how mcuh profitable is mining with RX470 ?
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

PM if interested
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

PM if interested
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 732
WTB // 700 000 PASC // 2.2btc
😃😃
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Very interesting to see that this Coin at the beginning had an value and now has lost this price, face the fact that this Coin has a very good Dev team and promising future. The price will surely settle at 120.000 sat, who is not jumping is itself to blame.. good luck guys  Cheesy

at around 5million coins this could be easy a candidate for the 1m sat range.maybe more

watch marketcap is over 1million which is nothing!

etc has 115 million marketcap and its just the original blockchain with dao hacks.

if everything getting great with development this coin has a x100 potencial at the current price!
few people will write just a dream. but this is not impossible.

#altsareback
Activity: 661
Hey Guyz ! I have a question. How can I see how much hashrate my card is making ? I'm with pascalminer 0.2, but I don't see it in the miner. Thanks.
If you don't see it in miner, so you're not mining !
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey Guyz ! I have a question. How can I see how much hashrate my card is making ? I'm with pascalminer 0.2, but I don't see it in the miner. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
why many members hate this project - PASCAL ? at the same time the price keep rising  Huh??

I noticed this also. Most likely because they missed out.

Same way how we all missed out CPU mining Bitcoin back in 2009 and gaining 10000 BTCs easy.

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Selling Account with number 150000-74 for 1BTC,
also have other nice account numbers with 3 same digits, for 0,01BTC per account
or 4 same digits, for 0,1BTC per account,
also can sell in bulk 100 random accounts for 0,1BTC.
PM if interested Smiley
Activity: 195
120k sat is next base price, market almost stabilized
Activity: 148
Very interesting to see that this Coin at the beginning had an value and now has lost this price, face the fact that this Coin has a very good Dev team and promising future. The price will surely settle at 120.000 sat, who is not jumping is itself to blame.. good luck guys  Cheesy
Jump to: