Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 291. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Coinmarket cap No.59, just like nothing went up 1 place before old good Blackcoin. No words here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
26/01/2017 07:49:04.741 TID:00000FE8 [Error] Invalid new block 0: Invalid target found:19000000 actual:19000003
Bittrex exchange coming soon? Or not needed here.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Hi,

1-How know if all my miner setup are right?

Pascal wallet install, done
PascalCoin Mining Proxy, done
PascalCoinCuda...sm20.exe, done

2- What the diffencence between sm20, 30,...62?

Tysm

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
finally got build 1.4.2 running and 3 json-rpc miners connected...
what else?
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
So this is a prunable blockchain with easy to remember account numbers. Anything else I am missing?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
beautiful volume 6754 BTC  Shocked
Activity: 363
Simple question about Poloniex:

It's usual for new coins listed to have this volume and price increment?

Somebody knows what is happening? And why?

it seems probable that a top polo whale has decided to use your legitimately good coin as a vehicle to draw volume to the exchange and alts in general, as like happened in the past with crave, xmr, doge, and maybe eth. it is not normal for this type of frenzy to follow a polo listing, or for a whale this strong to show their cards on day one.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Is anyone using -t 10 in the miner and if so does it actually help
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I am really having trouble getting this wallet to sync and stay connected to a node... 99% of the time it wont connect and tells me im "alone in the world"

most of the time when it does this it says my IP has been blacklisted by a node server... not sure why as its a fresh install of the wallet and Im just trying to sync it for the first time really

now sometimes it does connect... gets to the "running" stage and lets me run the GPU miner - which runs fine until it kicks me off and tells me im alone again

BUT... when it does connect and lets me mine - it says its 3 days behing on the blockchain... and eventually boots me off anyways..

motherboard time and date is correct.. using windows 10, time and date is correct (for where I am)

Ive tried direct connections, connections through a VPN, multiple rigs... firewall on and off.. none of those things seem to make a difference

when it does allow me to connect, any rig will connect, but that seems to just be for 10-15 minutes every 5 hours or so...

when it does not allow me to connect - no rigs will connect... 

running v2 miner and the current wallet..

tried creating my miner name and its own key  - also does not seem to make a difference

This is pretty frustrating to say the least as It seems like it should be working and does not seem hard to set up... so

anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong or if i can get this to work?

Thanks
Activity: 19
What does this mean:

"Op 1/1:sender (XXXXXX) is blocked for protocol."

Can't seem to transfer funds from some of my mined accounts.

You must wait 100 maturation blocks prior to send or receive coins, or to change key...

I have 2 blocks found and more than 100 blocks passed, how many blocks need for enable transactions?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How does this coin deal with reorgs? How do N nodes in network get back onto the correct tip if they are fed wrong hashed utxo set?

I bet that only a couple of people here will be able to answer to your question.. I m not one of those, sorry  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
How does this coin deal with reorgs? How do N nodes in network get back onto the correct tip if they are fed wrong hashed utxo set?
Activity: 616
Got a few good accounts for sale

Number 133333-53 for 0.1BTC
Also got 2000 of other random accounts for sale.

PM if interested
sry if i miss it, but what is with this accounts?

There's a limited amount of pascal accounts unlike bitcoins unlimited address creation. Accounts are also very simple to memorize ie 12345-55.

There's speculation that easy to remember accounts will be worth a lot of money some day. It makes sense to be honest. You are in a position where you would have to buy an account rather than having a free one.

Also, another thing to point out is, Pascal transactions can be anonymous from what I understand.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me please!

Yeeee, a lot of BS.

Who cares how easy is the account no?

Do you prefer the [3-46] empty, or 1067982-12 full with a million PASC?

Ohh, and i forgot,

I sell [3-46] for 100 BTC.  Please come any fool and send me 100 BTC, and THEN i will give it to you...   Hahahaha.

What a joker seller.

p.s. I got mine free from a fellow in here.

this isn't as totally dumb as you may think, for perspective check out this link: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-significance-of-license-plate-numbers-in-Dubai
It stands to reason that Pascal accounts could follow the same track, and become a commodity (in the far future/who knows where PASC will be in 5-10 years).
I think thats a great idea and just another example of the entrepreneurial spirit crypto brings out in everyone

Keep your mind open brothers

Your car goes everywhere, and you may showoff.  There are actually people that will like it.

Your account NUMBER is irrelevant, no one will ever see it or pay notice.

Don't pay for accounts.

when you give it a silly price tag ofcourse it will look silly. but when your charging $1 for a account i'm sure people will be open to that in the future, not 1 BTC, unless it doubles my coins magically everyday why would you pay a sum like that
dlx
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Got a few good accounts for sale

Number 133333-53 for 0.1BTC
Also got 2000 of other random accounts for sale.

PM if interested
sry if i miss it, but what is with this accounts?

There's a limited amount of pascal accounts unlike bitcoins unlimited address creation. Accounts are also very simple to memorize ie 12345-55.

There's speculation that easy to remember accounts will be worth a lot of money some day. It makes sense to be honest. You are in a position where you would have to buy an account rather than having a free one.

Also, another thing to point out is, Pascal transactions can be anonymous from what I understand.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me please!

Yeeee, a lot of BS.

Who cares how easy is the account no?

Do you prefer the [3-46] empty, or 1067982-12 full with a million PASC?

Ohh, and i forgot,

I sell [3-46] for 100 BTC.  Please come any fool and send me 100 BTC, and THEN i will give it to you...   Hahahaha.

What a joker seller.

p.s. I got mine free from a fellow in here.

this isn't as totally dumb as you may think, for perspective check out this link: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-significance-of-license-plate-numbers-in-Dubai
It stands to reason that Pascal accounts could follow the same track, and become a commodity (in the far future/who knows where PASC will be in 5-10 years).
I think thats a great idea and just another example of the entrepreneurial spirit crypto brings out in everyone

Keep your mind open brothers

Your car goes everywhere, and you may showoff.  There are actually people that will like it.

Your account NUMBER is irrelevant, no one will ever see it or pay notice.

Don't pay for accounts.
Coinmarket cap No.66, this is like crypto dream, if somebody bought under 1k, forgot about and was holding till now, must take heart attact to check the price today, on coin with trade about 200USD daily volume few days ago. Or in week later at 100k, who knows. Wish have some week ago, now is too late invest here, or not... Huh
Activity: 379
Jump to: