Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 34. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Linux version is ok.

No visual glitches.

@Jason,

My last computer.  Only internet access is USB tether data from Android.

Is that windows 10,,?

I don't use proprietary OSes.  Too many security issues and nonscheduled updates and unexpected reboots.

Looks different on Linux.

It's only a visual glitch. Just change the label to the right version and rebuild with Lazarus.  Maybe it's static.  I have not looked at the source in couple months.

Version is right.  2.1.9.

windows server 2016, but looks the same as on 10.

no need to hurry fix since it's just visual.

So same thing as windows 2000 (I used the betas for few years.  Windows XP was a mess) and up.

First windows to recycle the NT kernel.

Windows server is different.  I had no idea it looks the same.

I used few versions if windows server and they looked like Windows 98 over remote desktop.
hey Thomas, thx for keeping this thread alive. I don't come here much. Most stuff happens on Discord.

No internet.   My computer took a dump too.

There's virtual insanity on discord.

Thanks for the invite though.

Jason will be remembered for being 70% human.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Vin
legendary
Is there a link for Discord?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Is that windows 10,,?

I don't use proprietary OSes.  Too many security issues and nonscheduled updates and unexpected reboots.

Looks different on Linux.

It's only a visual glitch. Just change the label to the right version and rebuild with Lazarus.  Maybe it's static.  I have not looked at the source in couple months.

Version is right.  2.1.9.

windows server 2016, but looks the same as on 10.

no need to hurry fix since it's just visual.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
congrats with almost 1 mln accounts:

also need to fix this:

I think PascalCoin has a very stable image according to market conditions..However, for higher values it is necessary to be listed on a stock exchange other than Poloniex.

Yes, Trex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia etc. would be fine.
Many small other coins reached this "level".
Why not PASC?

PASC is not small in terms of tech.

Read the white paper, the APIs and look at sample code on GitHub.

It's very innovative.  Not easy for exchanges to implement it reliably.

Polo has been affected by daemon wallet bugs.

We had at least 10 wallet versions.

Bug fixes...

Vin
legendary
I think PascalCoin has a very stable image according to market conditions..However, for higher values it is necessary to be listed on a stock exchange other than Poloniex.

Yes, Trex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia etc. would be fine.
Many small other coins reached this "level".
Why not PASC?
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
What a terrible chart for someone who bought at all time high of PASC!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
Hope that they can sell their coins at latest bottom, lol.

What was all time high?

The price has been stable\steady.

It's still higher right now than the lowest.  I believe it did go down to 0.50$ maybe even lower.

Requires a human to notice that.
is there any new plan to adding this coin to the new exchange so pascal coin will become more liquid
althought poloniex also a big and reputable exchange  Grin

This question is a pain in the .... :-) It is asked and aswered frequently often several times each week.

Members of the PascalCoin community have asked all the major exchanges to list PascalCion many times without any success. Some excanges demand a lot in payment to list a new coin. Other exchanges just refuse without giving any reasons.

Perhaps it is a problem, that PascalCoin is quite different from all the Bitcoin clones. Perhaps there are other reasons.

Clones are copy and paste.

Too many using dagger-hashimo, equihash, cryptonight.  Those are the top 3 new coins...

Not to mention few too many switched algos to very difficult ones.  I'm talking Asics when those coins were *supposed* to be CPU/GPU only.

Then mandatory wallet updates after unnecessary hardforks.

Those are premined and or ico with a circulating supply so big at *launch* that the numbers don't add up.

Pascalcoin is still using the original hashing algo that is all original.  Being original doesn't always work right away.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
is there any new plan to adding this coin to the new exchange so pascal coin will become more liquid

This question is a pain in the .... :-) It is asked and aswered frequently often several times each week.

Members of the PascalCoin community have asked all the major exchanges to list PascalCion many times without any success. Some excanges demand a lot in payment to list a new coin. Other exchanges just refuse without giving any reasons.

Perhaps it is a problem, that PascalCoin is quite different from all the Bitcoin clones. Perhaps there are other reasons.

There are.

Someone needs to Shell out few BTC.

There is a long list of exchanges, but they want money.

Check the list few pages back.

Whales will be whales.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Probably precisely correctly speak, new exchange, probably the more the better is necessary. Many speak besides that it is the big exchange already last century, probably the value it exhausted and slowly dies.
Activity: 179
My breakfast was not the reason!  I'm just out of practice, and start this signature campain.  Grin
I used google translator, maybe my personal english is little bit better. I hope so and will try!

Often it makes more sense to translate single words, then whole sentences.

I tried to explain, that i´m glad about the manual, because my PASC are still on the exchance.
I´m a classic Buy and Hold investor and i feel more safer when the coins in the wallet.

And if i had some i would give nightraven a merit for his post.

21$ would be great, but first of all not be longer bagholder.

Best regards from Germany.

I understand German, Polish, Greek, Italian, Russian.

I was actually fluent in German.  Way more complicated grammar rules than English.

No excuse.

Best beer ever outside of Czechoslovakia.  Budweiser is not pilsner.  It's water mixed with cheap vodka.

Weißbier is my favorite.  Tastes like fresh flowers.

It's been a while.  They renamed the country.

I was 7 years old when I was there.  Wasn't even legal to drink.

I'm stuck in this non English speaking country now.

Welcome to Canada where no one speaks the native language.

I have not checked the statistics, but it seems like the prime minister and president Trump cannot form a proper sentence without reading a script that someone else wrote.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
My breakfast was not the reason!  I'm just out of practice, and start this signature campain.  Grin
I used google translator, maybe my personal english is little bit better. I hope so and will try!

Often it makes more sense to translate single words, then whole sentences.

I tried to explain, that i´m glad about the manual, because my PASC are still on the exchance.
I´m a classic Buy and Hold investor and i feel more safer when the coins in the wallet.

And if i had some i would give nightraven a merit for his post.

21$ would be great, but first of all not be longer bagholder.

Best regards from Germany.

This project has to prove itself for attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.

I'm an investor.  I ran a full node for few months.

True story.

For too many people and it will be too fast.

Not a money making get rich scheme overnight.

Those were the words from the dev.

I had a dream that 1 PASC would be 21$ some day.

Some dreams do come true.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project has to prove itself for attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: