Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 302. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Testing and mining.

Is available source code for pool. PascalCoin pool. PM me.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
How to mine the pascalcoin with vga or cpu?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
182000 accounts only if users reach 1million wonder how much accounts will get sold for $1 account depending on length of numbers the less the better

If poloniex started trading accounts i wonder what the price of the accounts will be. $1 will be about 0.0011, with the level of money on poloniex people could snap up 10-100 accounts each without even affecting their balances, if a whales hoards the accounts then it could go absolutly  mental

pascal just beat eth in volume man things are taking off
Activity: 616
182000 accounts only if users reach 1million wonder how much accounts will get sold for $1 account depending on length of numbers the less the better
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
how long does my wallet have to be running in order to receive an account?

No blocks, no new account.

Edit: If you not mined a block, your wallet will not have an account (5 per block).
Activity: 952
how long does my wallet have to be running in order to receive an account?
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Let exchanges know that new pascal holders need a place to buy accounts!  Not everyone wants to keep coins on poloniex.

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout/status/824039457682657280

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
i get this error: access violation and the miner will not start..what i'm doing wrong?
Activity: 661

hi this miner is just for 32 bit ? i try not work with 64 bit error kernel

Running it on my rigs, all in 64
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
A small trick for PascalCoinMiner (OpenCL miner v0.2)

You can add -t param (this param is not documented, I used it for testing purposes)

What does param -t do:
When Wallet sends a job to the miner, "target" is a 32 bits value with left-byte indicating how many "0" bits on the left must have the PoW

Example: target=2DD63426 -> Left byte 2D is equal to 45 in decimal, so, first 45 bits of PoW must be "0"

When you add -t param you can subtract the indicated left bits, for example, a "-t 10" then miner will find 45-10=35 left "0" bits of PoW
With this example, your miner will submit a work to your wallet more quickly, but of course, wallet will say that "pow is lower than target" because is an invalid PoW

It will help you to visually see if your miner is working properly

Try it.
Code:
PascalCoinMiner.exe -p 0 -d 1 -s -n Test -t 10

hi this miner is just for 32 bit ? i try not work with 64 bit error kernel
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
i am selling 14000 accounts if anyone is intrerested

Hi. I need only 1. What is price for it?

P.S. Can I get an account just from mining? How to do it?
Activity: 534
Pascal listed on poloniex when had low price. New innovative coin on poloniex.  Roll Eyes
  Pascal yah and it's all nonsense and delusions
Activity: 616
i am selling 14000 accounts if anyone is intrerested
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
A small trick for PascalCoinMiner (OpenCL miner v0.2)

You can add -t param (this param is not documented, I used it for testing purposes)

What does param -t do:
When Wallet sends a job to the miner, "target" is a 32 bits value with left-byte indicating how many "0" bits on the left must have the PoW

Example: target=2DD63426 -> Left byte 2D is equal to 45 in decimal, so, first 45 bits of PoW must be "0"

When you add -t param you can subtract the indicated left bits, for example, a "-t 10" then miner will find 45-10=35 left "0" bits of PoW
With this example, your miner will submit a work to your wallet more quickly, but of course, wallet will say that "pow is lower than target" because is an invalid PoW

It will help you to visually see if your miner is working properly

Try it.
Code:
PascalCoinMiner.exe -p 0 -d 1 -s -n Test -t 10
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Waiting for that dump, price too high right now.  Grin

We all are waiting  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Waiting for that dump, price too high right now.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Pascal listed on poloniex when had low price. New innovative coin on poloniex.  Roll Eyes
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Jump to: