Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 298. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
can someone explain me this
I started mining with 8 rigs, approx 12 GH/s
Found 1 valid block 56170 in about 4 hours,
but it doesn't appear in my wallet
it is instead given to testsm417 miner
the same user got previous block 56169 only 3 min. before this, so it is impossible for him to find 2 blocks in 3 minutes
is this an error, or ?
here the screenshot
http://clickerix.com/blockfound.jpg
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Where I can see mining dufficulty? Or how to calculate it?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Any nvidia miners with 1070, 970, 750 Ti cards? If so, what hashrates you guys are getting and with what miner?

the cuda miner give me only 250MH per gpu(but some times i see 500...) the intensity is useless, and all the version of the miner perform around the same

is this even compiled in cuda 8.0? amd report 500MH per card or more, a 1070 should do 1000 at least
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Any nvidia miners with 1070, 970, 750 Ti cards? If so, what hashrates you guys are getting and with what miner?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I'm on Linux.
Can't find the proxy anywhere: cuda miner,  opencl miner, Linux wallet, wallet sources, miner binaries...
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hello. Help. When you start PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner.ehe gives this error:
F:\Mining\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner.exe d0 p0 I23 C50
Found 1 platform(s) on your computer.
Devices on platform 0, "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing":
        Device 0: Ellesmere
        Device 1: Tonga
        Device 2: Tonga

Error -11: Failed to build program executable [ ]
Build Status: CL_BUILD_ERROR
Build Options:
Build Log:

error: 64-bit kernels not supported on a 32-bit executable
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR

Windows 7 64x  AMD Crimson-16.11.5
Since you are using AMD, why not use the latest OpenCL miner?
You are using the old one.
You mean the driver? Or is there a new version of the miner, older v1?
where is the pascalcoinproxy2.jar?
In the folder with miner

In win 10, on another computer, all run, but does not want to run in 7.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Is there a way to view the top 10 accounts?  Also I see that there is no max supply?  Does the supply increase based on the POW from miners?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
where is the pascalcoinproxy2.jar?
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
PascalCOin seems to be the talk of the town now that Poloniex has decided to list it, a new money in town. I just hope miners will not kill the price the way Lbry price was killed by the miners.
I think the problem with lbry was that the market was flooded by the enormous premine. 
Activity: 201
F:\Mining\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner.exe d0 p0 I23 C50

Build Options:
Build Log:

Since you are using AMD, why not use the latest OpenCL miner?
You are using the old one.
Activity: 868
PascalCOin seems to be the talk of the town now that Poloniex has decided to list it, a new money in town. I just hope miners will not kill the price the way Lbry price was killed by the miners.
Activity: 205
I want to transfer 200 coins to poloniex. What should i type in Payload, which encryption should i use?
On Poloniex you see something like "Your PascalCoin Payload". That information you have to put in the "Payload data:" in your PascalCoin wallet. I did it without encryption (Public Payload) and that worked just fine.
Activity: 120

Build Options:
Build Log:

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have 2 rigs , so can i mine to 1 wallet or i must use 2 wallet for every rig ?

you can mine to 1 wallet

set 127.0.0.1 for first rig and youriplocalwalletfirstrig for second rig for example : 192.168.0.12
you will see "Wallet name" It must be the same

Thanks ! This working well. One more question - how can i run 6 gpu to 1 instance or i must use 6 instance and every name must be gpu0 ... gpu1 ... gpu2. Whats happening if i rename every name to RIG1

yes you can run one more one gpu on the same instance with -d 0,1,2,3 etc in your batch

it does not work with the cuda version, if you do d0 d1 it use the last one, d1 in this case, or if you do d0,1,2, it use the first one, 0 in this case

arf thx i do not try on cuda version
Activity: 273
Why are there no uncle blocks. would have got 4 already. only 2 valid out of six in less than 24h.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I have 2 rigs , so can i mine to 1 wallet or i must use 2 wallet for every rig ?

you can mine to 1 wallet

set 127.0.0.1 for first rig and youriplocalwalletfirstrig for second rig for example : 192.168.0.12
you will see "Wallet name" It must be the same

Thanks ! This working well. One more question - how can i run 6 gpu to 1 instance or i must use 6 instance and every name must be gpu0 ... gpu1 ... gpu2. Whats happening if i rename every name to RIG1

yes you can run one more one gpu on the same instance with -d 0,1,2,3 etc in your batch

it does not work with the cuda version, if you do d0 d1 it use the last one, d1 in this case, or if you do d0,1,2, it use the first one, 0 in this case
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
To find the amount of time it takes to find a block is as follows.

Basically the target is 12 zeros in hex so 16^12= 281474976710656 hashes

However like the dev meantioned earlier regarding the -t

The first 2 digits represent in hex the target in bits. So currently its 2FXXXXXX so 2F is 47 bits. Hence 47 bits of leading zeros. However since its 2F8XXXX its somewhere in between the 2 numbers.

Hence 140737488355328 to 281474976710656 hashes so its either one or the other.

Using 281474976710656 hashes it would take around 78 Hours to find a block based on 1GH/s.

So with 3 GH/s you should find 1 block within 24 hours.
With 6 GH/s you should find 2 blocks within 24 hours.

However with solo mining the varience can be crazy high and you might not find anything for a few days or you can find a dozen blocks within a few hours.

Really would help with a pool.
Thanks a lot!!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I want to transfer 200 coins to poloniex. What should i type in Payload, which encryption should i use?
I just transfer 200 coins with "Encrypted with dest account public key" and put your payload that you find in polo
Activity: 638
Activity: 205
Installed wallet, just take a closer look, what is this about. Interesting, but this polo madnass will not stay too long imo.
It looks like it's being pumped now.. but it was also way undervalued for a long time. I guess it will bounce to ~0,00005-0,0001. I'm a fan of PascalCoin and was here early on, but I would not buy it at these prices.
Jump to: