Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 317. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
can't withdraw pascal from cryptopia to polo

invalid payment id
Similarly, I also experienced the same thing. seen using cryptonote on error
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
can't withdraw pascal from cryptopia to polo

invalid payment id
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
PASC/BTC @PascalCoin market added.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc
great news . good job . I am waiting for the flight to the moon    Cheesy
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Congrats everyone, exciting news!  Good work dev!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
how to make a deposit pascal to polo? Huh

You click on Deposit Pascal in the Sell Box and send from your wallet.

From an exchange?
Activity: 546
dump this coin to 100 sats

Why do we need another deletable blockchain banking coin
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

You click on Deposit Pascal in the Sell Box and send from your wallet.
Activity: 882
Activity: 82
How the hell do i withdraw these coins and send them anywhere? It doesnt work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Price 0.00500000 It's amazing.
Activity: 716
Remember guys, you can vote on Livecoin Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=PascalCoin

No offense to cryptopia but a better exchange would really help!
For about 1 btc, PASC would be on top of the voting list, so they would consider adding it.

Sounds like a good initiative. Livecoin, Yobit and Btc38 seem like good platforms where this could begin trading soon.

I'm convinced that this is an actual good coin. Unique bank account like features, no historical records, Unique code, no premine, no selfish mining and no ico!

This will be a huge winner in 2017. Already up to 2600 sats from 500 3 days ago. This one will end up on Poloniex, I believe, if they are serious about adding all the good coins. A lot more users deserve to use this coin and Poloniex can make it happen.
It can go to the moon really, why not
I'm sure it'll moon it's on cryptopia right now once another exchange adds it yobit or bittrex then it will rise I think for polo we might need more to to prove pasc can be traded more volume exchange is what's needed be patient it will happen it's still early for this coin as well.

As far as I know, Bittrex isn't comfortable with adding unique source code coins as they haven't added Sia and some others. Yobit, livecoin and btc38 should be good. Zcoin got listed on Btc38 today and was up 100% due to the involvement of new investors. I think we should definitely try for Btc38 first.

I do understand that the unit price is very less of a concern with this coin, but with a new exchange also come a lot more users. Even if the price eventually dumps on a new exchange, we should probably gain a lot more users which will be good for Pascalcoin Smiley

Forget all the other exchanges we were thinking to small we ninjaed to polo pasc has great potential can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next few weeks
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Awesome!  Someone just asked about it in the troll box and I check here and now I know why    Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 673
Activity: 65
Just hit Poloniex! Congrats!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
cryptopia.co.nz ? Is it free domain name lol ?
Why we need PASC coin as crypto currency at all? As limited coin i mean rare coin? Kek  Grin

Its not a free domain name, its a New Zealand type of domain name.

The exchange is reliable and trustworthy just has low volume.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
cryptopia.co.nz ? Is it free domain name lol ?
Why we need PASC coin as crypto currency at all? As limited coin i mean rare coin? Kek  Grin
Activity: 732
It will continue to grow, for sure! Smiley
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
It's good to see Pascal rising in value . I think that it is still underestimated but soon people will discover it's potential . Following on twitter and retweeted https://twitter.com/Extremcrypto/status/823591547425947649
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Jump to: