Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 321. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
3GhhbomoN7pcBFMHoxfcKi3JfWBnKayDEijej4hqksjwESdEE2LrRTCr3JJ7J815WR2KwLpSNVipBpU NarBwEZoxmhbTuVnDK15B9o

You just got served! Grin
2 accounts coming your way.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
3GhhbomoN7pcBFMHoxfcKi3JfWBnKayDEijej4hqksjwESdEE2LrRTCr3JJ7J815WR2KwLpSNVipBpU NarBwEZoxmhbTuVnDK15B9o
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
what exchanges is pascal on?
Activity: 201
if people want pascal im almost certain its more efficient to mine a top coin and just use the proceeds to buy pascal

The Pascal mining scene is becoming a closed party. Right now, I've been doing exactly as what you are suggesting - buying low.

My entry in Pascal is during cpu mining, luckily I managed to get some during that period and also during NVidia period. Still holding those mined coins.

But one good thing happening now is  these group of miners are not dumping. They're just probably selling some coins to pay for electricity and wait for the right time to sell.

But as to whether it's more efficient to mine or to buy, we don't know...
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
if people want pascal im almost certain its more efficient to mine a top coin and just use the proceeds to buy pascal
Activity: 201
Now I have it but it's like mining or something but I have no account and don't know how to make one Shocked
It's ok. You will get 5 accounts and 100 PASCAL when you will mine your first block (only GPU mining now. Look for Vorksholk miner in this topic earlier).
Or, you can ask people for accounts in this topic. Here is some guys who can give you accounts for free.

How many PASK is currently in circulation? Maybe its the time to finally stick around and park some capitals into it. Not saying its underrated, just wondering what will be my next play.

Current number of blocks mined is 51,609. So it's 5,106,900 coin supply.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Now I have it but it's like mining or something but I have no account and don't know how to make one Shocked
It's ok. You will get 5 accounts and 100 PASCAL when you will mine your first block (only GPU mining now. Look for Vorksholk miner in this topic earlier).
Or, you can ask people for accounts in this topic. Here is some guys who can give you accounts for free.

How many PASK is currently in circulation? Maybe its the time to finally stick around and park some capitals into it. Not saying its underrated, just wondering what will be my next play.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Remember:

Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

PASC Donation Account 2-34
(If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload")
BTC donation address:  19JeDyLYzGsvDCoY1dWKnEASRib67V7eiy

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Currently  donators are:
- iscal -> 9999.0000 PASC
- anorganix -> 295.4000 PASC
Total: 10294.4000 PASC

I also gave 0.03 btc to the btc donation adress.
Activity: 238
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
If you think so , why do you bother yourself wasting your time to post such statements...
Just move on...

Read his other posts, the dude is a potato

yeah, I couldn't find single good word coming out from his keyboard...
Activity: 355
If you think so , why do you bother yourself wasting your time to post such statements...
Just move on...

Read his other posts, the dude is a potato
Activity: 336
Activity: 136
When will PASA come out? Is there anyone who can assist me in killing this annoying wastecoin coded in pascal?

You know accounts are available since day one, right?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Just move on...
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
When will PASA come out? Is there anyone who can assist me in killing this annoying wastecoin coded in pascal?
Activity: 336
I downloaded the tar.gz file for Ubuntu 14.04 but I don't know how to install PascalCoin with it?
I have no Ubuntu 14.04 now, but I think that process should be simple.
Extract tar.gz file to PascalCoin folder in your home directory.
Do "sudo chmod 755 ./pascalcoin_daemon" for headless command prompt only version or "sudo chmod 755 ./PascalCoinWalletLazarus" for GUI version. Run desired wallet version.

Working fine, thanks buddy!
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
can someone show me how to use the wallet? I ve been finding blocks... but i when i restart the wallet i see 0 blocks, and i dont know how to sent them, or find them... or put them in one single account.
HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI&feature=youtu.be
Jump to: