Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 340. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will this ever hit a exchange?

... why are you asking here instead of doing it on exchange websites?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Will this ever hit a exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i think the wallet gui could be more simpler ... even people in crypto having hardtime using it at first times

I think people in crypto have expectations based on familiarity with previous wallet layouts - dozens of which are BTC clones with slight variations. A crypto newbie might actually be better-positioned to understand the Pascal wallet layout than is someone who has "seen 'em all".

That said, I think more mouseover explanations of features might help beginners, perhaps with an option to turn them off. I like the existing mouseover popups, but I'd prefer to see more of them.

yeah ... like there is 2 clients .. a basic one with like 4-5 buttons max ( send-receive -mine- backup ) ...
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
i think the wallet gui could be more simpler ... even people in crypto having hardtime using it at first times

I think people in crypto have expectations based on familiarity with previous wallet layouts - dozens of which are BTC clones with slight variations. A crypto newbie might actually be better-positioned to understand the Pascal wallet layout than is someone who has "seen 'em all".

That said, I think more mouseover explanations of features might help beginners, perhaps with an option to turn them off. I like the existing mouseover popups, but I'd prefer to see more of them.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
3 hours left to finish poll.

Winner will be published on finished

https://twitter.com/PascalCoin/status/803668393005961216

Congrats to @Ajpa94 !

Accounts 65800-91 to 65804-50 are for you. 5 accounts and 100 Coins #PascalCoin #WinPascals #BitCoin #altcoin

https://twitter.com/PascalCoin/status/804442445844877312
3 hours left to finish poll.

Winner will be published on finished

https://twitter.com/PascalCoin/status/803668393005961216
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Any updates on an actual exchange interested in offering PC?
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
Just got an access violation error from PascalCoinWallet.exe after many hours without problems on 1.3.0.

Not much info, I know, but thought I'd mention it.

Also worth mentioning, and much better news - I think version 1.3.0 fixed whatever it was that would sometimes make Vorkshalk's miner crash soon after startup.

“found block in 37016(wait until download)”     

I'm stuck here

Try new build's, like 1.2 or even better: 1.3

it's 1.3

Remember to open port 4004.
... also... try to show logs (Options menu, show logs) and see if something wrong is happening...
Activity: 59

I'm stuck here

it's 1.3

I'm stuck here
Still?

yes, stuck here in windows 10 ,      but ubuntu is ok
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

I'm stuck here

I'm stuck here
Still?

I'm stuck here
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Any bounties for this project???

Fb+tw??
Impressed by this project on many points. The only major drawback is the need to "buy" or "mine" an account to be able to use pascalcoin : this looks like opening a bank account paying some fees, which is a sort of regression in comparison to crypto coins.

One should find a way to create an account within the wallet without mining.

This is my proposition ( I don't know if this is easy to implement) : one can create an account inside the wallet with a small negative amount to prevent users to spam acccounts.

Yes, accounts are limited and current protocol doesn't allow to create self made ones.

Is the mechanism used to limit size (in this case, safebox size) and to control double spend work without searching for history transactions... if we allow impredictable number of accounts will be the same that happens in a blockchain (then account will be the same than an address)... and there will not be difference between PascalCoin and others altcoins.

PascalCoin is like a Bank, so accounts are like a bank. Easy to remember, and I think, easy to understand for people who don't know how cryptocurrency works.

That was the one of the main premises of the PascalCoin concept, defined at White Paper
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Impressed by this project on many points. The only major drawback is the need to "buy" or "mine" an account to be able to use pascalcoin : this looks like opening a bank account paying some fees, which is a sort of regression in comparison to crypto coins.

One should find a way to create an account within the wallet without mining.

This is my proposition ( I don't know if this is easy to implement) : one can create an account inside the wallet with a small negative amount to prevent users to spam acccounts.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
I think the JSON-RPC server it's not working on the new build (1.3), because I can't connect to it by a telnet (and before it was so easy).

Has anyone else had such a difficulty? or is it just me?

Edit: NVM, it's working again.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Cheers m8 !

It's all mathmatics...
Jump to: