Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 337. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
PASC is now on CoinMarketCap!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

Come on people, do you really think such an innovative coin as PascalCoin deserves a $15k market cap? 
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I got about 1190 Accounts, are these actually worth anything ?

Don't just throw them. Remember not everyone is willing to mine .... They can be used as give aways  for pascal related retweets or something..
Having said that... I'll take some off your hands if you don't want them

Post your public key and ill send you some. How many you want?

all of them? I'll redistribute them with retweets or some sort of community involvement.

3GhhbokX1S2s6F7TUsTyvbh5rmuzxGCc6ohDQRVxiEmM91xxVmPgCQgBNhPMy79C4Fx3yNCdS8yb4j3 3D9DhmNZwHGiq6DzZHc3XLV

I am getting some invalid char at 80/103 when I try to send you some.

I just tried it and it works. I transfered one account to that key and it is pending. I don't see the space mirny is referring to though. Are you on wallet version 1.2.0?

*edit* mirny is right. for some reason it inserts a space there but quoting the text removes it while editing the post...

I sent you 289 accounts, let me know you received them.

Received. I'll put them to good use, thanks.

If you need more or run out let me know. The rest are on my other rigs.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Don't just throw them. Remember not everyone is willing to mine .... They can be used as give aways  for pascal related retweets or something..

all of them? I'll redistribute them with retweets or some sort of community involvement.

3GhhbokX1S2s6F7TUsTyvbh5rmuzxGCc6ohDQRVxiEmM91xxVmPgCQgBNhPMy79C4Fx3yNCdS8yb4j3 3D9DhmNZwHGiq6DzZHc3XLV

I just tried it and it works. I transfered one account to that key and it is pending. I don't see the space mirny is referring to though. Are you on wallet version 1.2.0?

*edit* mirny is right. for some reason it inserts a space there but quoting the text removes it while editing the post...

Received. I'll put them to good use, thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Waler from cryptopia can be used from future Twitter giveaway?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1108
Just delete the space between the 4j3 and 3D9, it will work then.
legendary

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Please vote for PASC on Cryptofolio

https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

CTRL+F PASC

1 (free) vote per hour!
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Does dev still give bounties for translations? I can do russian and greek. For the low price of 10000 PASC

Hi. Note that this project has no ICO nor premine... is community maintained, so bountys are something that only miners can give, not exclusively the dev.
I can give to you a bounty (small)...   Are current miners interested in it?
legendary

this thing is transparent and I personally love it. It might not make sense at first because we're very used to the bitcoin QT but I bet someone new to crypto would find it very straight forward because of the fact that it is works as a bank account and is as transparent as it can be. No need to go to an external website and learn how to read a block explorer etc.

Been playing with the wallet and figured I'd record some stuff for those that haven't seen how this thing works

Video from the cryptopia account:

Then I followed the last incoming transaction to cryptopia and found a youtube link in the payload of some old transaction....

Also searching and navigating transactions is snappy as hell.. no lag etc..........Pretty cool stuff! to me at least  Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Some for the dev would be good I think.
Thanks @adaseb for the account!
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Does dev still give bounties for translations? I can do russian and greek. For the low price of 10000 PASC
Activity: 445
Merit: 255

You should give some to pascalcoin dev for give aways and promo or for exchanges ...
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Can I finally call myself a person who made a profit off cryptocurrencies?lol made 20$ sold at 0.0000055 btc 4604,5 pasc.Now to loan them on poloniex...
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
@zoose, please avoid referral link spam in your posts
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Forum rules

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

or the mods might start deleting your posts.
legendary
What do to get some pascal coin free?

sit still for 5 days and do not blink. post proof. profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
What do to get some pascal coin free?
Jump to: