Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 379. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Learn some patience. The dev is working hard. The coin has only been around for about 2 months now and he's working his butt off. Maybe people should be trying to help or send him some donations so he can get others to help. We can't just expect things to happen when we want them to.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Cryptopia also has listed this coin when api documentation would have existed !
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
i think the main problem of this coin lies inside the news it brings.. it is very hard for an exchange to add it as most exchanges use to run daemons and are unix based. more over they need a wallet but they cant get a way how to store the funds of the customers as the accounts are limited and more over are not existing yet.

developers should do something about this

I don't think this is a problem, as it allows natural community to be built, since no-one knew how to create exchanges with Bitcoin at the start all new systems require different architecture.
i think the main problem of this coin lies inside the news it brings.. it is very hard for an exchange to add it as most exchanges use to run daemons and are unix based. more over they need a wallet but they cant get a way how to store the funds of the customers as the accounts are limited and more over are not existing yet.

developers should do something about this
Activity: 1008
Novaexchange needs "a guide how to compile this on Linux to start with and a complete api documentation"  Huh Huh

"and they give no guarantuees about listing any non mainstream coins. even though i would love to"

Please pm me this info so we can keep looking how to add this on the exchange Thank-you

Non-mainstream lmao

Bank account relatability is about mainstream as it can be.
Activity: 196
How can I mine PASCAL on my laptop? Will it be profitable?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I only found a couple of blocks and maybe not doing so good with CPU. I may be stretched with my PC capabilities, but is there any way to up the CPU to be more effective at mining Pascal?
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Interesting project.. seems to be picking up some steem
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
@VorkSholk,
The miner is slowly draining the RAM , until its full of capacity and the PC stops responding...

Watched the miner a bit, certainly seems to slowly absorb memory over time... I probably missed something to dealloc.
It is consuming 8GB for something about 5-6 hours probably
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
@VorkSholk,
The miner is slowly draining the RAM , until its full of capacity and the PC stops responding...

Watched the miner a bit, certainly seems to slowly absorb memory over time... I probably missed something to dealloc.
mining since miner release... crashed only couple time but didnt find this issue of ram.
legendary
quarkchain.io
@VorkSholk,
Activity: 518
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Is there any miner or linux version of the wallet?

Thanks

Activity: 188
Looking to start a bounty for a working AMD GPU miner for Pascal. I will offer .2 BTC towards the bounty. Coins will be sent on receipt of a working AMD GPU miner for Pascal.
legendary
quarkchain.io
@Dev:
I couldn't find how to transfer accounts and coins to another encrypted wallet.
Is there any description how to operate with it...
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
In howto it says Make a Double SHA512 and save it to "buffer_pow". Isn't that supposed to be SHA256?

YES! That's a mistake. Correct is Double SHA256. I've updated installer and "HOWTO_DEVELOP_GPU_MINER_FOR_PASCALCOIN.txt" file.

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
New BUILD 1.0.7 designed for GPU miners developers

Hi everybody.

A few days ago a user started GPU mining.
To help everybody to use this technology I've developed a special BUILD with a JSON-RPC included specially for GPU miners.

If you're a developer, you can download this build (also source code available at Github) and follow instructions included in file "HOWTO_DEVELOP_GPU_MINER_FOR_PASCALCOIN.txt"

Remember: Source code available at https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Build 1.0.7 available at SourceForge (Windows only): https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes If you're a GPU dev, or knows somebody that can dev a GPU miner, send this information to him!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NOTE: This version is not a GPU miner, dev is not expert in this area, it's just a special version to help GPU devs to create efficient miners for PascalCoin

Build 1.0.7.0 - 2016-10-10
--------------------------
- Introducing basic JSON-RPC to allow GPU miners development (Third party).
- See file "HOWTO_DEVELOP_GPU_MINER_FOR_PASCALCOIN.txt"
- No more CPU mining due exists GPU mining

In howto it says Make a Double SHA512 and save it to "buffer_pow". Isn't that supposed to be SHA256?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Is this coin is dedicated to pascal nvidia or other also.

prob u will get the dirty amd miner for free soon .... if u want a good one you should consider a premium

You're making no sense there, bub. Lol

why ming... u think someone will give you a optimized miner for free ...
Jump to: