Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 381. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Any one else getting invalid device function?  Undecided got a 620 and 550 so should use 2x aka sm20?
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
happened to me with one block as well... i dont know whats wrong with it but make sure you have the real keys of that block. i personally had remvoed keys of my miner so i geuss the block was found my removed keys ?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I tried Volkshork's GPU miner and in the BlockChain explorer I see that I have found 2 blocks.. but I don't see them in my wallet. Any ideas?
Sorry, new to this. Can someone brief me about the current total amount of coins generated? Is there a block explorer?

block explorer built into wallet
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Thanks for coming over so we could find out about it..   Grin Your dev must contact us and come and say hi (staff/moderator/liquidity markets not admin)

Hi
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Sorry, new to this. Can someone brief me about the current total amount of coins generated? Is there a block explorer?

download wallet its all there currently about 2million coins
Activity: 210
Whats the innovations of this criptocurrency?
you can read the OP and what developer said and you will notice whats new )

As I see, it doesn't keep the transaction history.
This can be better than anonymous coins such as ZCash?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
possibly being added to novaexchange, admin have asked dev to signup there to talk about listing it. they were impressed with it so on exchange soon
Thanks for coming over so we could find out about it..   Grin Your dev must contact us and come and say hi (staff/moderator/liquidity markets not admin)
possibly being added to novaexchange, admin have asked dev to signup there to talk about listing it. they were impressed with it so on exchange soon
you can read the OP and what developer said and you will notice whats new )
Activity: 210
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
CPU mining looks like loosing chances to find block, difficulty rises a lot

according to my calculations Network hash rate is around /approximately 9GHS ( based on my hashrate and how many block found.) and rising +++++

is there any way to mine pascalcoin on ubuntu 16.04?

Thanks

according to my calculations Network hash rate is around /approximately 9GHS ( based on my hashrate and how many block found.) and rising +++++
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Is it possible to mine with more than one rig to a single wallet...
Activity: 195
it is also about luck and not only about hashrate... hashrate not so big at the moment for gpus ... thank good opencl miner still far to be released else our nvidia would be pretty useless with this algo ! ... ... all night long mining i found  14 blocks so far. 3 x 1070 hashrate ranging from 42 @ each card up to 180 @  each card. Power limit to 50 % no overclock . 278 watts from the wall. 35 % fan speed. cool and quiet.

Even at 100% power anyway the cards are hashing at very same speed.

usinv miner v1

dunno whay but with miner v3 i did not feel like all was ok !

After i switched back to v1 started to find blocks again.  But i think it was just a mere coincidence

Anyway i feel like i should give suggestions :

DONT BLEED OUT THIS COIN by dumping it !  it has very much potential and selling it for few thousands satoshis is an outter bullshit .... i set my tp to 50000 satothis for each coin given the high difficulty it will have soon , the LONG block time , and the low reward. 0.05 btc / block seems fair to me.

and this was just to open the market.
i think we can arrive even to 100000 or even 150000 as soon as it hits the markets !

current market cap $36000 so easily could rise from here
you can BUY/SELL Pascal coins at this trading thread, not much for sale

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pascal-coin-account-trading-thread-1638517

What exchanges accept that criptocurrency?

no exchanges yet you can trade it OTC before it hits a exchange
it is also about luck and not only about hashrate... hashrate not so big at the moment for gpus ... thank good opencl miner still far to be released else our nvidia would be pretty useless with this algo ! ... ... all night long mining i found  14 blocks so far. 3 x 1070 hashrate ranging from 42 @ each card up to 180 @  each card. Power limit to 50 % no overclock . 278 watts from the wall. 35 % fan speed. cool and quiet.

Even at 100% power anyway the cards are hashing at very same speed.

usinv miner v1

dunno whay but with miner v3 i did not feel like all was ok !

After i switched back to v1 started to find blocks again.  But i think it was just a mere coincidence

Anyway i feel like i should give suggestions :

DONT BLEED OUT THIS COIN by dumping it !  it has very much potential and selling it for few thousands satoshis is an outter bullshit .... i set my tp to 50000 satothis for each coin given the high difficulty it will have soon , the LONG block time , and the low reward. 0.05 btc / block seems fair to me.

and this was just to open the market.
i think we can arrive even to 100000 or even 150000 as soon as it hits the markets !

Jump to: