Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 387. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

No point in cpu mining, I've shutdown my wallet for now, shame I thought the coin had a lot of potential.
Commiserations to all of us who mined this coin.

Scammers everywhere in crypto.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The hash according to his past calculations is still only about 240 MHs total for the network, but it is crazy seeing his name on all those blocks. Could be he rented high end servers or someone did and is just using his name.

That doesn't make sense the only way someone can do this is a higher amount of hash and even with 50% I don't think you would be getting every single block.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
The hash according to his past calculations is still only about 240 MHs total for the network, but it is crazy seeing his name on all those blocks. Could be he rented high end servers or someone did and is just using his name.
Activity: 149
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
poloniex might be interested in this i think it looks like all those unique projects there
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Vorksholk might be helping the developer, with API and RPC access there are two developers working on the coin now. Vorksholk is a really intelligent guy.

Vorksholk needs 12 hours from now to kill that coin.Shut down my wallet i m out
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Vorksholk might be helping the developer, with API and RPC access there are two developers working on the coin now. Vorksholk is a really intelligent guy.
Activity: 196
Vorksholk do you have a GPU miner working now? If so could you share it with the rest of us please? Smiley

Well, that's the last thing someone would do.
Check the Block explorer, Vorksholk is getting nearly ervery block in the last 2 hours.

If it's even him and he has one I would think he would share it for fairness to the community and to help promote mining of the coin and increase the value.

This. For a coin to succeed, you want 30% of the hash rate absolute maximum. Otherwise everyone else will lose interest.
Time to shut down the wallet, I'm not going to get any blocks CPU mining.

Vorksholk do you have a GPU miner working now? If so could you share it with the rest of us please? Smiley

Check the Block explorer, Vorksholk is getting nearly ervery block in the last 2 hours.

If it's even him and he has one I would think he would share it for fairness to the community and to help promote mining of the coin and increase the value.
Activity: 196

He said earlier in this thread he rented a couple of servers. He might of just added more.
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does this make it easier to get on exchange now that there is gpu mining and rpc access?  Guess I'm done mining for now.
Activity: 56
New to these coins.  How does this work when someone figures out how to gpu mine?  Does he just get all the blocks until someone else figures it out too?
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Can some explain why I get a couple of blocks per day on an I7 6700 processor
and a select few get 20 times plus of blocks per day?

This is a CPU only mining coin or am I wrong?

GPU miner is here........

u w0t m8?
Since when is there a GPU miner.
Is there any information on how to GPU mine Pascal ?

Activity: 1

GPU miner is here........

Activity: 252
Thanks Aetsen for setting me straight. I updated and thought I had to import everything but it did it automatically. I thought I got screwed out of some Pascal...until I hit "refresh" and correct balance showed up. That was actually pretty easy. I tried 3 times with Microsoft and made it to the part where Microsoft was setting up desktop launch, but it denied it 3 times. Don't think I did anything different (must have???) but it accepted it anyway. Good news is I didn't have to change anything as it all integrated. I have been using Linux for a couple of years and still am no expert, but hopping back over to Microsoft is good training! Learning with Pascal.
Jump to: