Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 388. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
im on a VM and i an getting not mining and below that Alone in this world. Last night I found a block. I didn't change anything. What do you think is going on? I keep getting plenty of red messages. 1.0.5

Update to 1.0.6 and it should fix the red messages and likely any issues you are having.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Can anyone help me get it running on Linux?

You can not run it on linux yet, you will have to wait for the linux litewallet.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 430
Can anyone help me get it running on Linux?
Activity: 252
im on a VM and i an getting not mining and below that Alone in this world. Last night I found a block. I didn't change anything. What do you think is going on? I keep getting plenty of red messages. 1.0.5
gentlemen, could you explain me how to send coins ? i'm not newbie in crypto but i confused...

Operation - New single operation - Transaction (tx) - Destination account (example:12345-12) Amount (amount of PascalCoins you want to send) Fee (0)
Press button "Execute".

You might have to enter wallet password first to open the window.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
gentlemen, could you explain me how to send coins ? i'm not newbie in crypto but i confused...

Operation - New single operation - Transaction (tx) - Destination account (example:12345-12) Amount (amount of PascalCoins you want to send) Fee (0)
Press button "Execute".

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Can I mine like this?
rig1=port 4004
rig2=port 4003
rig3=port 4002

From one IP?

Why? Multiple instances on one physical pc?

No, I wrote, rig1,2,3, so I mean 3 physical PCs.
And btw, I found few blocks without opening a port.
Adjusted time related settings to be the same as with the working rig (aka correct time / region) and now I can mine just fine.

Thanks all for the help, especially @PascalCoin.

Most cryptos have the same problem, since it is time correlated on blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Adjusted time related settings to be the same as with the working rig (aka correct time / region) and now I can mine just fine.

Thanks all for the help, especially @PascalCoin.
I hope some people can continue to explain some of these things to mining newbies. 
Will just copying the PascalCoin directory unto a thumb drive back up your accounts?
I have of course backed up my password and private keys.  I see I have two private keyes
noted down, one I called old and a new one.  I have found four blocks, do I need to do
anything for each block?

Just make sure all your private keys are backed up Smiley
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I hope some people can continue to explain some of these things to mining newbies. 
Will just copying the PascalCoin directory unto a thumb drive back up your accounts?
I have of course backed up my password and private keys.  I see I have two private keyes
noted down, one I called old and a new one.  I have found four blocks, do I need to do
anything for each block?
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Thanks for the tip, I already did that and now waiting for my IP to get whitelisted.

@PascalCoin - problem is that I got IP blacklisted message directly after installing the wallet in the 2nd rig without allowing me to tweak the port # before. It seems to be a bug, maybe the developer will check it.

... not a BUG. Sure something on your second rig is bad configurated... check Time and Time/Zone configuration, also search for similar problems explained in this thread.

For everybody: Note that "blacklist" is not the same for everybody. A Node has its own blacklist, blacklist is not propagated.
Understanding this, you can see that perhaps you can connect to a node and be blacklisted, but if your configuration is ok, then you will connect to another node correctly, and another, and another... If you cannot connect to any node, then SURE you have a bad configuration (usually bad configurated Time and Time/Zone)

Also: BlackList is stored for 2 hours in each node. If you want to connect to a node that has blacklisted you, you must wait 2 hours prior it accepts you.

Blacklist is a protection for all nodes, it helps you and everybody to work properly without third party attacks
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Thanks for the tip, I already did that and now waiting for my IP to get whitelisted.

@PascalCoin - problem is that I got IP blacklisted message directly after installing the wallet in the 2nd rig without allowing me to tweak the port # before. It seems to be a bug, maybe the developer will check it.
Make sure your clocks are OK too as you can get a warning message about blacklisting if they are out of sync.
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

Activity: 305
When trying mine with the second rig on same IP it says IP is banned.
First (initial) rig still works tho.

Any ideas?

I'm running two wallets (different machines) and have set the port on the other one to 4005
with no problems mining on both.

Make sure the port is open.

copper member
Per aspera ad astra
When trying mine with the second rig on same IP it says IP is banned.
First (initial) rig still works tho.

Any ideas?
Activity: 882
day after day I have not completely get block. whether its higher diff?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I've been buying coins from a few legit people. There is some though that seem to be the same guy on multiple accounts who messages me once a day asking if I am buying Pascal. I say I am and ask how much they have, etc. Always says they want to sell until I mention a small test transaction to keep myself from getting scammed. Where I send a small amount of BTC for a small amount of Pascal then trade for the rest. Then I never hear from them again. Been happening every day now for a few days. I don't think many people have many coins and if they do the legit holders are not selling.
Jump to: