Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 426. (Read 990662 times)

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Is PascalCoin only CPU minable at this point? what algo to you use for the POW?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you know any exchange service that can exchange them for dollars? I just need to know before jumping around Cheesy

Just wait 4 years ... or 40 ;-)

Oh! that's too short! xD
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Do you know any exchange service that can exchange them for dollars? I just need to know before jumping around Cheesy

Just wait 4 years ... or 40 ;-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Exercise 2:

Go to your private keys form, then select 1 private key (for example, a new private key) and click "Export public key"

This will copy to your clipboard a text like this:
JJj2GZDcygFdtnNTibpMEowjNQQR6PdBp8dNE5vjbzsyMK6rMxccrGNFMRE2jcUaW1MFJkspWqrY696 Tor9xHXf2xnqx4SCMWJjzoegabDrqNUWZUMAfxTCKj4Zkk3mx5Qqf8B19U8AqZqZt1fFv4KshNJa7uN nmTp88ocooGmNZLm2y4ki3ShBSrCyiTFWK4

Paste this text in a reply and I'll transfer an account to your public key, so after included in the blockchain, you will be the owner of this account.

This is the "Transfer account to a new owner" operation

Have a nice day!

3GhhbopYTTAqyafuyHnXnGw3iAKvBXPCfvHUgLVAsAbRujujkRBcyJ63Zxd71phRNkiLum837SGpptS TWdP7QJeKevf3mgxhC4euJz

Account 34801 is for you! (And also, a courtesy secret payload that only you can read)

Exercise 2:

Go to your private keys form, then select 1 private key (for example, a new private key) and click "Export public key"

JJj2GZDcygFdtnNTibpMEowjNQQR6PdBp8dNE5vjbzsyMK6rMxccrGNFMRE2jcUaW1MFJkspWqrY696 Tor9xHXf2xnqx4SCMWJjzoegabDrqNUWZUMAfxTCKj4Zkk3mx5Qqf8B19U8AqZqZt1fFv4KshNJa7uN nmTp88ocooGmNZLm2y4ki3ShBSrCyiTFWK4

Paste this text in a reply and I'll transfer an account to your public key, so after included in the blockchain, you will be the owner of this account.

Have a nice day!

3GhhbopYTTAqyafuyHnXnGw3iAKvBXPCfvHUgLVAsAbRujujkRBcyJ63Zxd71phRNkiLum837SGpptS TWdP7QJeKevf3mgxhC4euJz

Account 34801 is for you! (And also, a courtesy secret payload that only you can read)
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Exercise 2:

Have a nice day!

Exercise 2:

Have a nice day!

Exercise:

I will write a Pascal Coin Private key with a password.
This Private key contains 5 accounts, and also 100.0000 Pascal Coins.

The game consists in Import this private key to your Wallet, find valid password and you will win 5 accounts and 100.0000 Pascal Coins.

Note for the winner: I recommend to change accounts private key for a new one after found password ;-)

Do you want to play?

Which is the password? (Note... is very simple, has no spaces and is written in CamelCase )

Encrypted Private key ready to import: 53616C7465645F5FDF79C8D17747B0B294F8481AF7B17FAE20F7FE687397C8B3B5CFE4C7AF2A0E0 3FDAB0D849C8E49A26420B87E86CAF643265ED718E22150FC8CFFC67BAB49D8A35613EA6EA96177 3EDD1C75A72634770FF0254DFFED1F0173

Have a nice day!
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
still getting errors while mining - have to restart multiple times per day.  access violations in the log.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Something is wrong fully synced but wallet can't start mining
What can be a reason ?

Can't mine either.... no node is connecting
Edit: now working, Any reason why It stops sometimes ?

Happens to me as well. software still buggy gonna take some updates to iron out the kinks. Im also looking forward to info about api access.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
What can be a reason ?

Can't mine either.... no node is connecting
Edit: now working, Any reason why It stops sometimes ?

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
I am the only one not able to connect anymore ?
Thx

If there are others, you are certainly the most vocal.  Have you forwarded your port?

Lol !
I'm back at being connected and mining. Port 4004 is active
Still haven't found why I mined 2 blocks and see only 1 transaction and 100 coins...

Possible explanations:
- Your miner found a block, but when checked it block was invalid
- Your miner found a valid block, but when transfered to other nodes found a valid block more valid (found before) than itself... so not included to the blockchain
- Your miner found a block but was saved in an orphan chain... losed.

Note that there is a protection of 100 maturation blocks to prevent operate with blocks due possible situations like this

Ok thx.

Why is there a new account number (+ 4 other) created with each new block mined ?
How can I transfer coins from one account number to the other ?

Thank you !

account numbers are like addresses. Click new operation to send coins to a different account number.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
What can be a reason ?
legendary
Thx

If there are others, you are certainly the most vocal.  Have you forwarded your port?

Lol !
Still haven't found why I mined 2 blocks and see only 1 transaction and 100 coins...

Possible explanations:
- Your miner found a valid block, but when transfered to other nodes found a valid block more valid (found before) than itself... so not included to the blockchain

Note that there is a protection of 100 maturation blocks to prevent operate with blocks due possible situations like this

Ok thx.

Why is there a new account number (+ 4 other) created with each new block mined ?
How can I transfer coins from one account number to the other ?

Thank you !
Thx

If there are others, you are certainly the most vocal.  Have you forwarded your port?

Lol !

Possible explanations:

legendary
Thx

If there are others, you are certainly the most vocal.  Have you forwarded your port?

Lol !
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question... are you thinking about getting listed in an exchange?
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Thx

legendary
Thx
legendary
How do I know which account number received the coins ?!

check box that says "Explore accounts with one of my wallet keys" to see your accounts and coins.

Yeah I figured that out later... oups.

Well I found 2 blocks, One I can see with "explore accounts with one of my wallet key".
But can't see the other... and no pending transaction ? Is pending only from sending and receiving coins ? or for blocks also ?
Jump to: