Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 424. (Read 990662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
it's written in the blacklist nodes that my ip is blacklisted ?!
Why and how is that ?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Exercise 2:

Go to your private keys form, then select 1 private key (for example, a new private key) and click "Export public key"

This will copy to your clipboard a text like this:
JJj2GZDcygFdtnNTibpMEowjNQQR6PdBp8dNE5vjbzsyMK6rMxccrGNFMRE2jcUaW1MFJkspWqrY696 Tor9xHXf2xnqx4SCMWJjzoegabDrqNUWZUMAfxTCKj4Zkk3mx5Qqf8B19U8AqZqZt1fFv4KshNJa7uN nmTp88ocooGmNZLm2y4ki3ShBSrCyiTFWK4

Paste this text in a reply and I'll transfer an account to your public key, so after included in the blockchain, you will be the owner of this account.

This is the "Transfer account to a new owner" operation

Have a nice day!

3Ghhbooj4uZHM1MsNa6dGCMiyFVKe8psaD6WhNQTcD4R85Exhzpbaqeiw3ha3zW3ctBrCdp3L5PgUC7 T6noi8Tm1khVjDansVAZYn2

My bad I only just found this and finished reading where the exercise got scrubbed.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Interesting concept.
Is there any analogue of Addnode? Cause my wallet not connecting to nodes.
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
any good node we could add preventing from being disconnected ?

mine is saying "connections:2(91)", so i take it theres 91 people there but i can only connect to 2 people. hopefully when the update comes out it will fix the issue of connection :-)

Not exactly... Not 91 people, only 91 connections (1 people can have more than 1 connection)

aww ok :-)
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
What does the "R" stand for in:
Mining Status: x miners at xxx kh/s (R: xxxxG)
?

R: xxxxG is counter of how many times tried to generate a PoW (and "G" equals to Giga, so multiply by 1000000) from started mining with the Application.

i was going to ask the same question lol but another question for you if you dont mind me being such a noob lol after i mine 5 blocks i seem to get disconnected from the servers had 5 connections and it drops to 1 and runs as a node but stops my mining, thats now 3 times thats happened. Is that normal for this to happen? i  dont mind having to restart the wallet after mining 5 blocks but it can be a pain if i forget lol?

im having connection issues since the very beginning ... i could not even connect to network  Embarrassed

me too.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Is there any RPC on this coin ? Something like getwork or getblocktemplate ?

I'm in development... please be patient and mine ;-)

I'm not so into wallet mining, I like pool mining Wink

Well, for now CPU mining only, or download source code and make changes yourself... of course.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

I'm not so into wallet mining, I like pool mining Wink

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

mine is saying "connections:2(91)", so i take it theres 91 people there but i can only connect to 2 people. hopefully when the update comes out it will fix the issue of connection :-)

Not exactly... Not 91 people, only 91 connections (1 people can have more than 1 connection)

Activity: 1008
This coin has been added to http://icocountdown.com - I support cryptography and I think this is a very impressive coin.
legendary
Activity: 1364

im having connection issues since the very beginning ... i could not even connect to network  Embarrassed

I'm working in it... I think that new build version will correct those problems... Please wait 1 or 2 days... I will notify new build version in this Forum.

good stuff  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050

I'm working in it... I think that new build version will correct those problems... Please wait 1 or 2 days... I will notify new build version in this Forum.

thanks glad to hear this .... hope it works for me this time   Embarrassed Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1050
?

R: xxxxG is counter of how many times tried to generate a PoW (and "G" equals to Giga, so multiply by 1000000) from started mining with the Application.

i was going to ask the same question lol but another question for you if you dont mind me being such a noob lol after i mine 5 blocks i seem to get disconnected from the servers had 5 connections and it drops to 1 and runs as a node but stops my mining, thats now 3 times thats happened. Is that normal for this to happen? i  dont mind having to restart the wallet after mining 5 blocks but it can be a pain if i forget lol?

?

i was going to ask the same question lol but another question for you if you dont mind me being such a noob lol after i mine 5 blocks i seem to get disconnected from the servers had 5 connections and it drops to 1 and runs as a node but stops my mining, thats now 3 times thats happened. Is that normal for this to happen? i  dont mind having to restart the wallet after mining 5 blocks but it can be a pain if i forget lol?
?

Activity: 673
?
Jump to: